Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1341597594' post='3004896']
King X, no one's upset. Just observing market valuations: how much does NG leadership think that it can tackle. I understand your concern. I've had more than one NG foe ask about peace terms.
[/quote]

It's real easy to claim that someone has asked for peace... <_<

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fidpicker' timestamp='1341616195' post='3005186']
Didn't mean to offend by the big girl comment. They way NG needs to get three much larger nations to attack one of us lil AGW fellas reminds me of high school girls. You know, how they get their group that has to try to beat down someone else so they feel better about themselves and get to brag to each other about how great they are. Lol. Let's keep the nukes flying!
[/quote]
Blame your allies and coalition partners. Its not really our fault everyone elses upper tier is !@#$%* or in peacemode. Also, im gonna step out on a limb here and say that Im pretty sure nations in your alliance DONT take only one nation to themselves with no help whatsoever and that you guys actually DO fight together with other members. If youre so butthurt about fighting 3 other nations, then you really shouldnt be declaring any wars because then our NG guys would be fighting multiple nations. But dont mind me, just pointing out flaws in your argument

[quote name='Deimos27' timestamp='1341616133' post='3005182']
Oh big talk, especially considering your numbers and lower tier performance. I'm enjoying the nice war banter chee78 is providing, and he's the first competent NGer I fight this war after blowing a hole through the previous two. Shout out to him, and I hope your sorry !@#$ talking here doesn't obfuscate his good impression.
[/quote]

Che is funny as hell. You're lucky to have gotten him as an opponent. It's always nice to have some to banter with in a war. :)