Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[s]567[/s] 256 nations boldly attack 29 ... that does sounds like NG.[color="#FF8C00"][i] Corrected .... thanks Kreigfreak![/i][/color]
For the record, I agree with the calculus of NG's tactician: one AGW Overlord is worth well more than 10 NG sheep.

The gnashing will go on, and nukes will get tossed. Feel the glow.
By the end, AGW'll have fewer pixels but honor intact. NG? not so much.

TERMS OF SURRENDER
[quote]Nations wishing to surrender to AGW Overlords agree to abide by the following terms:

I. Military Decom
1. Keep all military improvements, tanks, planes, nukes, and naval ships, and soldiers. Requests to Decom are a sure sign of fear and stupidity.
2. Change Alliance Affiliation to “AGW POW” You may change your AA at the conclusion of the war after terms in section II are completed.
3. Place “Protected by AGW” in nation bio.
4. Post “I (ruler name of nation name) surrender to AGW” in the following topic on the CN forums: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

II. Monetary Reps
1. You agree to pay AGW the following amount of reps at the conclusion of AGW's war effort.
a. Nations with any sense of honor – 0 reparations
b. Everyone else - 2 packages of 3 million and 50 tech

AGW has the right to attack you should you fail to comply.[/quote]

Edited by unruly

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1341555323' post='3004646']
567 nations boldly attack 29 ... that does sounds like NG.
For the record, I agree with the calculus of NG's tactician: one AGW Overlord is worth well more than 10 NG sheep.

TERMS OF SURRENDER
[/quote]
I don't think your e-honor is going to keep you warm at night, but I think your burning nations might.

[/quote]

Just because we fight like 567 nations, doesn't mean we are 567 nations. Instead of complaining, surrender. We are that nice.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1340531918' post='2994333']
I feel sorry for AGW already after seeing those warchests. Damn guys.
[/quote]

You are one to talk. Your guys warchest is just as bad.. at least the nations we fought.

Edited by emperordhruv

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340513299' post='2994199']
2nd unexpected DoW of this war :o

Yo Non Grata, Im really happy for you, Imma let you finish but tR had the best unexpected preempt of this war
[/quote]
You need to be away from the public eye for a bit longer. We have not stopped laughing yet.

TERMS OF SURRENDER
[/quote]

Nations in NG: 256
Total nations against us: 362

Our friends in Pacifica might be helping us on the steaming pile of crap aka GOD but you still have the numbers a little mixed up.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1341590560' post='3004823']
Please learn to count :P
[/quote]
corrected .. thanks! over 8:1 bears out the valuation NG places on its own membership.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1341597061' post='3004890']
I'm not sure why you're so upset, but thanks.
[/quote]

King X, no one's upset. Just observing market valuations: how much does NG leadership think that it can tackle. I understand your concern. I've had more than one NG foe ask about peace terms.

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1341597594' post='3004896']
King X, no one's upset. Just observing market valuations: how much does NG leadership think that it can tackle. I understand your concern. I've had more than one NG foe ask about peace terms.
[/quote]

A NG foe? So someone from your own alliance asked for peace terms?

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1341595882' post='3004874']
corrected .. thanks! over 8:1 bears out the valuation NG places on its own membership.
[/quote]

Oh please, it's still not 8:1. Remember we are at war with AGW, BM, BM, GOD, RIA, TTK, Apparatus, and US. So please, tell me how it's 8:1. Plus our Triums have already made a generous offer for you to get out of war. Take it.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1341597722' post='3004898']
A NG foe? So someone from your own alliance asked for peace terms?
[/quote]

nope, Krieg. foes from NG. The gentle folks I'm placing into anarchy. :nuke:

for the record, no you didn't request peace: nice battle with you :P you got extra respect in your initial DoW for identifying the differences in flags.

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1341597930' post='3004901']
our Triums have already made a generous offer for you to get out of war. Take it.
[/quote]

In that spirit, we've made a generous offer to let NG surrender. Take it.

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1341601744' post='3004960']
In that spirit, we've made a generous offer to let NG surrender. Take it.
[/quote]

Considering you're the only one crying, and you actually just copy ours because you're the smartest people around, I think we won't take it. But the offer is on the table for you guys. Looks like you need it though, since we are outpowering you 8:1.

[quote name='fidpicker' timestamp='1341607255' post='3005050']
It doesn't seem like crying to me at all, more like mocking. Lets just keep the nukes flying and let NG keep thinking they are big girls now.
[/quote]

We've already cut you guys in half in two weeks. Your aren't gonna last very long little boy.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1341613910' post='3005148']
We've already cut you guys in half in two weeks. Your aren't gonna last very long little boy.
[/quote]

Oh big talk, especially considering your numbers and lower tier performance. I'm enjoying the nice war banter chee78 is providing, and he's the first competent NGer I fight this war after blowing a hole through the previous two. Shout out to him, and I hope your sorry !@#$ talking here doesn't obfuscate his good impression.

Didn't mean to offend by the big girl comment. They way NG needs to get three much larger nations to attack one of us lil AGW fellas reminds me of high school girls. You know, how they get their group that has to try to beat down someone else so they feel better about themselves and get to brag to each other about how great they are. Lol. Let's keep the nukes flying!