Orange Juice Explosion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah SF has no issues with anyone in your bloc, or TOP. I think you've either been misinformed, or more likely conned.

TOP have anger issues with SF though I'm not sure where they come from exactly.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340566884' post='2994671']
Yeah SF has no issues with anyone in your bloc, or TOP. I think you've either been misinformed, or more likely conned.

TOP have anger issues with SF though I'm not sure where they come from exactly.
[/quote]

LOL are you kidding me? SF has no issues with TOP? GOONS-GOD treaty anyone? You are right , that issue has 100% gone away, and TOP are ready to be welcome with open arms by the Einsteins in SF.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340527072' post='2994308']
I am.

:wub: Mia
[/quote]

This. I was poking fun at Rush, good naturedly. :wub: Writing OWF announcements becomes tedious after a while. Have to mix it up after a bit.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340578705' post='2994778']
LOL are you kidding me? SF has no issues with TOP? GOONS-GOD treaty anyone? You are right , that issue has 100% gone away, and TOP are ready to be welcome with open arms by the Einsteins in SF.
[/quote]
What are you even talking about? Is this another one of your conspiracy theories?

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1340579607' post='2994788']
This. I was poking fun at Rush, good naturedly. :wub: Writing OWF announcements becomes tedious after a while. Have to mix it up after a bit.
[/quote]

I just noticed people thought I was being serious. I was joking myself. I should have considered that sarcasm doesn't go over so well in text.

Sorry bout that. >.>

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340579761' post='2994792']
What are you even talking about? Is this another one of your conspiracy theories?
[/quote]

My only comment about this... is WOW. On the off-hand you really do not know, I suspect you do some searching on this forum for the thread about a year and 2 months ago regarding GOD cancelling its GOONS treaty. Then tell me how there is no dislike of TOP in SF.

Edit: Link for reference:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96133

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340579761' post='2994792']
[/quote]

Good ol' amnesia cap you've got on there, but GOD pretty blatantly cancelled on GOONS for MK allying TOP. Perhaps today they want to suck up to them, but that's another story.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340579928' post='2994794']
My only comment about this... is WOW. On the off-hand you really do not know, I suspect you do some searching on this forum for the thread about a year and 2 months ago regarding GOD cancelling its GOONS treaty. Then tell me how there is no dislike of TOP in SF.

Edit: Link for reference:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96133
[/quote]
Yeah the world is [i]exactly[/i] like it was one year and 2 months ago. Nothing at all has occurred in the intervening period.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340583417' post='2994851']
Moreso than you know...
[/quote]
The fact of the matter is you want TOP to believe we have issues with them because it's convenient for you, but we don't.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340583656' post='2994854']
The fact of the matter is you want TOP to believe we have issues with them because it's convenient for you, but we don't.
[/quote]

Well then let's call signing a treaty with NpO 1 week before our last war with them a tin foil hat coincidence. My GOD, if we can't figure out that we might be on seperate sides of the web after that brilliant piece of digital paperwork...

Or maybe we just don't like you all on our own, go figure?

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340583656' post='2994854']
[/quote]
Doomed to never forge his desires into reality, Ogaden chose to forge his desires into dreams.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1340588136' post='2994899']
Doomed to never forge his desires into reality, Ogaden chose to forge his desires into dreams.
[/quote]
Ardus, as a man of lies and deceit it is easy for you to say this as though it is nothing, but it makes you no less a liar.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340590000' post='2994926']
TOP have anger issues with anyone who doesn't bow to them and serve their purposes, you should know better Ogaden.
[/quote]

That's an ironic statement to make when you actually look at the TOP-GOD-GOONs issue.

I know you're just saying that because of the Polar issue, though.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1340584733' post='2994863']
Well then let's call signing a treaty with NpO 1 week before our last war with them a tin foil hat coincidence. My GOD, if we can't figure out that we might be on seperate sides of the web after that brilliant piece of digital paperwork...

Or maybe we just don't like you all on our own, go figure?
[/quote]

Honestly I have to say that treaty was Probly more of a safety in numbers sort of thing rather than both spheres being victim of divide and conquer