Orange Juice Explosion

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340534025' post='2994344']
- user d34th is unable to distinguish past from present across these forums for the last, what, 3 years?
- user d34th is in sta
- user d34th calls out other alliance for being a lapdog

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/261kfes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You're pretty Spot On

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='total perspective vortex' timestamp='1340537711' post='2994361']
I think it could be considered to be brave when you go in while you know you'll probably be overpowered.
And I wonder how brave it is when you only go in when you're sure you've got 4x the power of your opposition.

The first one may be a stupid ideologist, the second one is nothing more than a bully.

Then again, in the current CN climate, bullies are considered heroes :-/
[/quote]

I would not say MHA has ever been brave in its existence. You may want to examine your alliance's history to see how heroic you've been.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1340538295' post='2994365']
I would not say MHA has ever been brave in its existence. You may want to examine your alliance's history to see how heroic you've been.
[/quote]
We probably were smarter back then.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340534025' post='2994344']
- user d34th is unable to distinguish past from present across these forums for the last, what, 3 years?
- user d34th is in sta
- user d34th calls out other alliance for being a lapdog

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/261kfes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Despite the ad hominem(s) - based in the all wars declared by IRON since they signed their first treaty user d34th's point still stands.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1340538927' post='2994368']
I can support this. :awesome:

[img]http://racefietsblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/oranje-legioen.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Hmm, they were out in the 1st round, with zero victories. Or did you use a WC'10 photo? :-)

I don't understand the goal IRON hopes to reach with this DoW, tbh, considering the fact that they're basically doing the legwork for people who want several of their blocmates gone...

In any case, enjoy the fight :)

[quote name='total perspective vortex' timestamp='1340537711' post='2994361']
I think it could be considered to be brave when you go in while you know you'll probably be overpowered.
And I wonder how brave it is when you only go in when you're sure you've got 4x the power of your opposition.

The first one may be a stupid ideologist, the second one is nothing more than a bully.

Then again, in the current CN climate, bullies are considered heroes :-/
[/quote]

The IRONy here is strong, since Sparta has conducted this type of war on numerous occasions when the opportunity presented itself and on those occasions hasn't been exactly shy about taking reparations. Yet we hold no ill will toward Sparta because the aim of any war is to win it as efficiently as possible.

No hard feelings Sparta lets have a good clean fight :)

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1340541187' post='2994382']

I don't understand the goal IRON hopes to reach with this DoW, tbh, considering the fact that they're basically doing the legwork for people who want several of their blocmates gone...

[/quote]

Thanks. If folks want to come for our Duckroll brothers then we will deal with them as and when we are required to do so. In the mean time we have two allies on one side of a global war and none on the other, IRON looks out for its allies always and as a result I am confident that if the time comes where we are in need of assistance that we won't be short of offers.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1340541187' post='2994382']

[/quote]

We aren't doing this for Superfriends.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340515287' post='2994235']
Go get'em IRON.

Sparta where's your chest thumping now ? You did an aweful lot of it in the Dow on MK. Do it to IRON and TOP. Yeah didn't think so
[/quote]
Well, at least [i]their[/i] chest-thumping was actually accompanied by a DoW ;)

[quote name='Ostrogothi' timestamp='1340526146' post='2994303']
What exactly has Sparta [b]ever[/b] done on its own initiative that gives you the right to call others lapdogs?
[/quote]
Perhaps you should ask Umbrella that question. Clearly you missed the last two wars.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1340527012' post='2994306']
Whats the matter, afraid of Sparta actually going to take damage this war ? :lol1:
[/quote]
lolGoons

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340543794' post='2994402']
We aren't doing this for Superfriends.
[/quote]
That much is obvious.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340543722' post='2994400']
Thanks. If folks want to come for our Duckroll brothers then we will deal with them as and when we are required to do so. In the mean time we have two allies on one side of a global war and none on the other, IRON looks out for its allies always and as a result I am confident that if the time comes where we are in need of assistance that we won't be short of offers.
[/quote]

I'm surprised to see IRON supporting the action that caused this war, but I can get behind wanting to support your allies.

I mean, LSF did something that was arguably less stupid than what MK did.

This war is frustrating, to many good people indirectly supporting MK's actions :(

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340549545' post='2994439']
I'm surprised to see IRON supporting the action that caused this war, but I can get behind wanting to support your allies.

I mean, LSF did something that was arguably less stupid than what MK did.

This war is frustrating, to many good people indirectly supporting MK's actions :(
[/quote]

Lets just call it how it is, the CB was weak, but the CB had very little to do with why MK attacked CSN in the first place. The underlying cause for the war was the political tensions between MK/SF, they were always likely to come to ahead at some point. IRON recognises both MK and SF for what they are, two self interested political actors who are willing to do almost anything to protect their interests and achieve their objectives. IRON has no real reason to care about either except for the fact we have two MD allies on MK's side and none on SF's side. It has been proven time and time again that the majority of those who preach morality here are willing to step all over those beliefs for political gains, that includes Sparta and SF, thus whether or not the CB can be justified by false moral constructs is not really a pressing concern.

MK attacked SF because it had the power to.
SF would have attacked MK if it had the power to.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340552642' post='2994471']
Lets just call it how it is, the CB was weak, but the CB had very little to do with why MK attacked CSN in the first place. The underlying cause for the war was the political tensions between MK/SF, they were always likely to come to ahead at some point. IRON recognises both MK and SF for what they are, two self interested political actors who are willing to do almost anything to protect their interests and achieve their objectives. IRON has no real reason to care about either except for the fact we have two MD allies on MK's side and none on SF's side. It has been proven time and time again that the majority of those who preach morality here are willing to step all over those beliefs for political gains, that includes Sparta and SF, thus whether or not the CB can be justified by false morale constructs is not really a pressing concern.

MK attacked SF because it had the power to.
SF would have attacked MK if it had the power to.
[/quote]

Yeah I can see why you went in, supporting allies is definately the way to go. You are actually being an exceptional ally because you could easily have avoided this war entirely, but chose to go in to support your allies.

So much respect for IRON, I just wish you weren't fighting for the corrupt shroom hegemony :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340554074' post='2994498']
Yeah I can see why you went in, supporting allies is definately the way to go. You are actually being an exceptional ally because you could easily have avoided this war entirely, but chose to go in to support your allies.

So much respect for IRON, I just wish you weren't fighting for the corrupt shroom hegemony :D
[/quote]

Guys, why do we always have to be lapdogs? Why can't we have a lapdog for once?? Jeez MCRABT... get on it -_-

Cheers to a clean fight!
Nonetheless, lets goo :awesome:

[quote]To: Dom Zak From: KingOfSiam Date: 6/24/2012 5:57:17 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your infrastructure and managed to destroy 7 infrastructure levels. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.[/quote]

:lol1:

Edited by Dom Zak