My time here draws to an end

Sarmatian Empire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1340414999' post='2993083']
I haven't cried this hard since Sarah Conner lowered Arnold into the liquid hot metal in T2... thumbs up, buddy.
[/quote]
Crap man I feel like I'm going to choke up just thinking about that.

Sorry to see you go, Sarmatian. I was hoping we might be on a path to getting better acquainted but it seems fate had other plans. Best of luck to you out there in the real world.

Try doing something wacky or out of character first before deleting, im not saying rogue but maybe join somewhere totally different or try and throw a monkey wrench into the works as best you can....maybe it will bring back some of the old fun us old timers say we all used to have back in the day :) Srsly the game needs good players with vocal opinions whom arent afraid to post em.....you are one of those so I personally hope you reconsider.

If you dont, then you have my best wishes for a great RL without CN in it :)

(they alwayssssss come back :P )

Edited by chefjoe

Hey Sarm,

Even [b]TH[/b]ough we nev[b]E[/b]r speak much, you've always been around, and you have earned my respect :)

[b]G[/b]ood luck, hope to see you [b]A[/b]round [b]M[/b]ost of th[b]E[/b] time.

Edited by CreativName

Sarm it has been awesome getting to know you this past year. The fun we have had is truly something that can't be forgotten. I would like to say it's the end of the Kitty Empire. Torchy and I stand victors through this long struggle.

Have fun in RL just don't be a stranger.

O/ Sarm

Ok, I'm not happy with this. First Legacy disbanding, and now this? If there's a way to refuse, then consider it done.

Sarm, you're a great guy, and it was a pleasure working with you during my days in RoK. CN won't be the same without you, I have to say. :(

[img]http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb/20091119/Sad-Smiley-Face-1387230.jpg[/img]

How could you leave one of the best games on the internet..

Sarm I cannot really say I'm going to miss you because I only talk to you on IRC but I know that your alliance was built on your dedication and CN thanks you. As long as you stay on irc we're ok!

My offer to join Deinos still stands.

^_^

Edited by sighet