More betrayal, More lies, More attention

Beauty

Ugh. I hate being called Proest. Stupid name req's. Please just call me Cuba, like everyone has been for going on six years now. Btw, we've talked on IRC before, remember the name Cuba? You also applied to my alliance elsewhere.

Anyway. I hope things work out for you.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1340356192' post='2992589']
Ugh. I hate being called Proest. Stupid name req's. Please just call me Cuba, like everyone has been for going on six years now. Btw, we've talked on IRC before, remember the name Cuba? You also applied to my alliance elsewhere.

Anyway. I hope things work out for you.
[/quote]

Thank you Cuba :D

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340355675' post='2992586']
If you get to infect every thread with your crap, you can put up with the rest of the world's crap in yours.
[/quote]

You have no idea how much :wub: i'd have for the Umbrella if you weren't in it.

Edited by Rotavele

«We ignore and despise you because you're worthless and you waste our time making these useless threads which we read and post into even if we ignore and despise you.»

«Pretending to be female on the Internet isn't only [i]unprecedented[/i], but it's worth hundreds of our "I don't care about you" posts, to put an end to these hundreds of posts about you.»

«You are the lowest of the lowest insults to our integrity and chastity - as we're saints and we would never want to be exposed to such grossness, not to mention that we rarely post if ever BTW - and we're going to repeatedly insult you in every possible way because of your attacks to our purity and innocence, attention [i]whore[/i].»

P.S.: Rota, I am not sure that it was a good idea, but at least it's funny. :)

[spoiler]Is this thread a sort of contest to make posts that are weirder than the OP? Am I not trying too hard to contribute to it as well, BTW?

Thank you all for making me feel dirty... <_< [/spoiler]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340352791' post='2992570']
Clearly my good bye thread was to call Skippy out. :lol1:
[/quote]
I'm well aware that the whole point of the thread wasn't to call me out, surely you aren't that stupid to think that's what I meant.

You did however include me at the top of your list, and called me a back stabber. I am genuinely curious as to why someone would think of me that way. Not that it bothers me on a personal scale, I knew you'd gone bat !@#$ insane ages ago.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340355346' post='2992583']

Umm ok... Clearly on topic.
[/quote]

Ok sure, although I'm not sure what the topic is.

May I ask, do you have a feminine touch to you? Like are you a girly guy in both physical and emotional aspects.
I mean if you fooled people into wanting to have cybersex with you then you must have a girly face.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340358325' post='2992612']
Ok sure, although I'm not sure what the topic is.

May I ask, do you have a feminine touch to you? Like are you a girly guy in both physical and emotional aspects.
I mean if you fooled people into wanting to have cybersex with you then you must have a girly face.
[/quote]

I guess so.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1340356652' post='2992595']
«We ignore and despise you because you're worthless and you waste our time making these useless threads which we read and post into even if we ignore and despise you.»

«Pretending to be female on the Internet isn't only [i]unprecedented[/i], but it's worth hundreds of our "I don't care about you" posts, to put an end to these hundreds of posts about you.»

«You are the lowest of the lowest insults to our integrity and chastity - as we're saints and we would never want to be exposed to such grossness, not to mention that we rarely post if ever BTW - and we're going to repeatedly insult you in every possible way because of your attacks to our purity and innocence, attention [i]whore[/i].»

P.S.: Rota, I am not sure that it was a good idea, but at least it's funny. :)

[spoiler]Is this thread a sort of contest to make posts that are weirder than the OP? Am I not trying too hard to contribute to it as well, BTW?

Thank you all for making me feel dirty... <_< [/spoiler]
[/quote]

Haha thanks Jerdge

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1340340404' post='2992431']
Here I was thinking I was going to finally get my nudes of you in your bikini...Lord I can only imagine how those would have turned out...Bummer really... :smug:
[/quote]

Here I was thinking I was going to finally get my nudes of you in your bikini...
[/quote]

nudes of you in your bikini
[/quote]

nudes bikini
[/quote]

wat?

Did people just assume you were a very manly girl when you wore the wig or not?

I guess this just confirms that most people in CN never have actually touched, nor seen what a woman looks like.

[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/268/img0728sc.jpg[/img]

I demand another one of these pictures without the supposed wig. Otherwise I'm just going to keep assuming you're another girl on the internet seeking more attention.

Cause if you're a dude you have some serious feminine facial features.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1340364002' post='2992639']
Rota, you inspire me. I feel I must come out as well...

I am not really a bi-sexual zombie.

There.. feel so much better getting that off my chest.
[/quote]

Are you... Are you serious right now? Why did you not tell me this before we did cyber? You have a lot of explaining to do mister.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1340367747' post='2992656']

Stop, for your own good... It's not even funny anymore :/
[/quote]

I hope its not funny... That'd be mean.

Edited by Relm Arrowny
ModEdit: image removed from quoted post

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1340371139' post='2992675']
[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/268/img0728sc.jpg[/img]
Hey.. she's cute.

[edit]Oh !@#$.. my son just said she looks like Justin Bieber!!! :lol1:
[/quote]

Thas me, And I wish.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1340371314' post='2992677']
[s]Next week[/s] Tomorrow: I'm Rotavele and I died for your sins.
[/quote]

Are you serious.... Wow... Ok your freaking fired for revealing the spoiler. Especially without spoiler tags. How dare you? HOW DARE YOUUU?

You were pretending to be female? I had the impression you were male. Then again, females usually can tell. <_< Also, thanks for propagating the female stereotype further. It helps so much!

Not sure that your reputation has so much to do with your supposed gender but rather how you've acted. Unless this announcement is going to change how you carry yourself within CN, I don't foresee much changing for you. Particularly given this is OOC, not IC.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340375147' post='2992691']
Six pages? How did I miss this...? Wait, you only posted it last night?! What kind of political bombshell- "I am a male." Ah, something people here actually care about. That explains it.
[/quote]

I mean... Sorry D:

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1340375349' post='2992692']
You were pretending to be female? I had the impression you were male. Then again, females usually can tell. <_< Also, thanks for propagating the female stereotype further. It helps so much!

Not sure that your reputation has so much to do with your supposed gender but rather how you've acted. Unless this announcement is going to change how you carry yourself within CN, I don't foresee much changing for you. Particularly given this is OOC, not IC.
[/quote]

Sorry Mia! D:

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1340375421' post='2992694']
I have a confession too, I don't actually want to diddle Sheep. I know..... shocking
[/quote]

YOU TAKE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN.