More betrayal, More lies, More attention

Beauty

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1340348189' post='2992537']
Been there, done that, got the adoring mass of horny males and all the free stuff. Gotta admit, it's pretty fun.
[/quote]

Ikr? At least someone understands :P

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340348231' post='2992538']
In case anyone was wondering, I too have a penis. Just wanted to get that out there.

No, not get the penis out there. You know what I meant.
[/quote]

Haha wow :P

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340348062' post='2992534']
Not only is this just extremely offensive, I can't believe you think im only here to brag about "Cybering"...

Grow up Hiro, Seriously.

Criticism is accepted, Offensive comments arent. Get out.
[/quote]

No you're not here to only brag about cybering. You are here to brag about chatting to guys as a female, wearing a wig to fool people, being a liar, and having a penis. Congrats, you are one creepy individual.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1340348463' post='2992545']
No you're not here to only brag about cybering. You are here to brag about chatting to guys as a female, wearing a wig to fool people, being a liar, and having a penis. Congrats, you are one creepy individual.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u367/Lanore2012/22386734.jpg[/IMG]

Rota how long have you been pretending to be female?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340339932' post='2992410']
[b]Attention "Whoring"[/b]

Yes, In-fact. I will take this title shall it be. I hate being ignored, and like people to talk to and like people to think of me or message me. I like going in channels and being greeted. If that makes me an Attention Whore, Well I am an attention whore. Im proud of it too. I mean everyone likes being popular!
[/quote]
I think you will find that being an attention whore does not make you popular. I mean you just said yourself you've hit rock bottom. Ever think that maybe you've hit rock bottom due to your attention whoring? You basically go out of your way to be as irritating and obnoxious as possible, and now you're out here complaining that people all over the web hate you. Well gee I wonder why.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340347079' post='2992526']
EDIT: Let me be nice and just not respond to this. Everyone is welcome to their criticism, However questions about you or my opinions on you should be asked in private. Even though i've answered it in private already <_<
[/quote]
You actually didn't answer it when I asked you in private, and if you wanted it kept private, you wouldn't have made a thread trying to call me out in the first place.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340347079' post='2992526']
EDIT: Let me be nice and just not respond to this. Everyone is welcome to their criticism, However questions about you or my opinions on you should be asked in private. Even though i've answered it in private already <_<
[/quote]
You actually didn't answer it when I asked you in private, and if you wanted it kept private, you wouldn't have made a thread trying to call me out in the first place.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340351315' post='2992563']
I think you will find that being an attention whore does not make you popular. I mean you just said yourself you've hit rock bottom. Ever think that maybe you've hit rock bottom due to your attention whoring? You basically go out of your way to be as irritating and obnoxious as possible, and now you're out here complaining that people all over the web hate you. Well gee I wonder why.
[/quote]

If you think I purposely go around and try to get people to hate me, your wrong. I am popular though, just not in a good way. People mainly hate me because they get on here, see comments like yours.. Then jump on the bandwagon. I regularly find people throw an insult on me and not only have I never seen the name, but never have I given that person a reason to hate me as I never have spoken to them.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1340352502' post='2992568']
[/quote]

Clearly my good bye thread was to call Skippy out. :lol1:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340352791' post='2992570']
I regularly find people throw an insult on me and not only have I never seen the name, but never have I given that person a reason to hate me as I never have spoken to them.
[/quote]

I think you get insults because you're annoying and have a crappy annoying avatar(both past and present).
Which seems to be your forte, deep down you want the hate and attention for the stupid stuff you do.

And you're an MK-enabler.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340352791' post='2992570']
If you think I purposely go around and try to get people to hate me, your wrong. I am popular though, just not in a good way. People mainly hate me because they get on here, see comments like yours.. Then jump on the bandwagon. I regularly find people throw an insult on me and not only have I never seen the name, but never have I given that person a reason to hate me as I never have spoken to them.
[/quote]
I didn't say you try to get people to hate you. But the way you act does make people hate you, yet you persist with it. And you are not popular, popular implies that you are liked, and you are not. Infamous perhaps, not popular. And you don't have to directly speak to people for them to know what you are like, your posts on this board are available for all to see. People know of your antics, and the vast majority of them find you to be annoying and childish. If you wanted to be popular, you should have recognized that and changed accordingly a long time ago. But you didn't, and now here you are, making this thread.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340353976' post='2992571']
I think you get insults because you're annoying and have a crappy annoying avatar(both past and present).
Which seems to be your forte, deep down you want the hate and attention for the stupid stuff you do.

And you're an MK-enabler.
[/quote]

Yes because that makes sense.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340354042' post='2992572']
I didn't say you try to get people to hate you. But the way you act does make people hate you, yet you persist with it. And you are not popular, popular implies that you are liked, and you are not. Infamous perhaps, not popular. And you don't have to directly speak to people for them to know what you are like, your posts on this board are available for all to see. People know of your antics, and the vast majority of them find you to be annoying and childish. If you wanted to be popular, you should have recognized that and changed accordingly a long time ago. But you didn't, and now here you are, making this thread.
[/quote]

No one should have to change just because they are not liked. That may be what you do, however I plan to be myself. If you don't like who I am, cool. However, don't tell me to change who I am just because you don't like it.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340354428' post='2992574']
You enabled a war to happen in favor of MK
[/quote]
because you totally wouldnt have just attacked without a CB anyway, it isn't like Sardonic publicly admitted earlier tonight that this war was preplanned or anything.

(exact quote was "Umbrella had already picked Fark weeks ago, they knew who the wanted to hit when this started")

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340354310' post='2992573']
No one should have to change just because they are not liked. That may be what you do, however I plan to be myself. If you don't like who I am, cool. However, don't tell me to change who I am just because you don't like it.
[/quote]
And straight back into normal Rotavele SOP. If you're happy with the way things are, why the $%&@ did you make this thread? If you're going to continue on the same way, don't come out here complaining that no one likes you. It's of your own doing, suck it up. I didn't say you should change, just if you wanted to be popular, you should have done. Personally I think you and your kind are a cancer on CN, and it's a huge pity that you have been allowed to post again.

I'll approach this from a different standing than my initial what the $%&@ post.

Honestly, reading the OP, I felt like I had just stepped out of a therapy session I wasn't meant to ever be in -- all the while, Shutter Island was playing on the screen and you kept calling me Chuck. Rotavele, for what it's worth, you're an all right person... but god damn is this !@#$ creepy as $%&@. Please just stop giving out your own information and stop enabling the other patients.

I really mean that. That's not me being facetious. And, well, this wasn't a thread I expected my last pre-vacation post to be in either.

*shrugs*

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340354748' post='2992578']
Well, then why are you so pissed?
[/quote]

I'm not pissed.
I'm just pointing out that you made MK look better with this war as they had a better than none reason to declare.
Everything you do is in favor of MK, it makes you think.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340354659' post='2992576']
because you totally wouldnt have just attacked without a CB anyway, it isn't like Sardonic publicly admitted earlier tonight that this war was preplanned or anything.

(exact quote was "Umbrella had already picked Fark weeks ago, they knew who the wanted to hit when this started")
[/quote]
That quote proves nothing in terms of the war being preplanned. An alliance singling out who they are going to hit in the next war has absolutely no bearing on how and why this one started. It's pretty clear that Fark and Umb weren't going to be on the same side anytime soon.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340354775' post='2992579']
And straight back into normal Rotavele SOP. If you're happy with the way things are, why the $%&@ did you make this thread? If you're going to continue on the same way, don't come out here complaining that no one likes you. It's of your own doing, suck it up. I didn't say you should change, just if you wanted to be popular, you should have done. Personally I think you and your kind are a cancer on CN, and it's a huge pity that you have been allowed to post again.
[/quote]

I made this thread to reveal my gender. Not to help my "popularity". Im free to play this game just as you are, I dont see why you take such a huge cause to try and cut me down o.o

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1340354964' post='2992580']
I'll approach this from a different standing than my initial what the $%&@ post.

Honestly, reading the OP, I felt like I had just stepped out of a therapy session I wasn't meant to ever be in -- all the while, Shutter Island was playing on the screen and you kept calling me Chuck. Rotavele, for what it's worth, you're an all right person... but god damn is this !@#$ creepy as $%&@. Please just stop giving out your own information and stop enabling the other patients.

I really mean that. That's not me being facetious. And, well, this wasn't a thread I expected my last pre-vacation post to be in either.

*shrugs*
[/quote]

Thanks Proest. I just needed to get it out though.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1340355022' post='2992581']
I'm not pissed.
I'm just pointing out that you made MK look better with this war as they had a better than none reason to declare.
Everything you do is in favor of MK, it makes you think.
[/quote]

Umm ok... Clearly on topic.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340355350' post='2992584']
Please continue saying this war was preplanned, it gives us way more credit than we deserve.
[/quote]

... Does this look like the war thread?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340355346' post='2992583']
I made this thread to reveal my gender. Not to help my "popularity". Im free to play this game just as you are, I dont see why you take such a huge cause to try and cut me down o.o
[/quote]
You're amazingly skilled at missing the point. I just hope it's on purpose, if it's not there's something wrong.