More betrayal, More lies, More attention

Beauty

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1340341769' post='2992467']
Where is all this free stuff that girls who play these types of games supposedly get?
I still have to buy my tech like everyone else... <_<

Anyway, CN is what you make of it. If you stick around, I'm sure you can turn things around eventually.
[/quote]
People like the OP ruin it for you girls by making everyone suspicious of those who do claim to be female. :P

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread didn't even move the needle on my give-a-damnometer. All it really did was show the rest of CN that you'll make a thread about anything to get attention, even if it's details of your personal life that nobody honestly gives a flying flip about.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1340342562' post='2992482']
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Rotavele . View it anyway?

no
[/quote]

Please dont spam, If its related to the topic, it is welcome. Criticism is welcome as well.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1340342697' post='2992484']
People like the OP ruin it for you girls by making everyone suspicious of those who do claim to be female. :P
[/quote]

Sorry D:

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1340342830' post='2992485']
This thread didn't even move the needle on my give-a-damnometer. All it really did was show the rest of CN that you'll make a thread about anything to get attention, even if it's details of your personal life that nobody honestly gives a flying flip about.
[/quote]

As i said, Yes your right. Now let it go. If you dont like my posts, ignore me, or don't read my topics.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1340342562' post='2992482']
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Rotavele . View it anyway?

no
[/quote]
seriously, you must lust for attention and that 'holier than thou' feeling. I don't like the way rotavele does things and will criticize [s]her[/s] him for it all day, but I do think he has the right to have his voice heard, even if his lack of credibility means he has no sway over me.

I had to change so many female pronouns to male in that post

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1340343211' post='2992490']
seriously, you must lust for attention and that 'holier than thou' feeling. I don't like the way rotavele does things and will criticize [s]her[/s] him for it all day, but I do think he has the right to have his voice heard, even if his lack of credibility means he has no sway over me.

[/quote]

I understand the majority of Europa doesn't like me. Im ok with that, i do respect you respect my voice though.

at the end of the day, no matter how ridiculous "it" may appear, rota is still getting the last laugh by attention whoring "itself" to death, no matter the ignomy

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340343671' post='2992496']
I understand the majority of Europa doesn't like me. Im ok with that, i do respect you respect my voice though.
[/quote]

you'll find that we're quite detached between IC and OOC. I would have a great problem if someone ever suggested you join the alliance, but by all means, feel free to chat on the forums and irc

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1340343740' post='2992497']
at the end of the day, no matter how ridiculous "it" may appear, rota is still getting the last laugh by attention whoring "itself" to death, no matter the ignomy
[/quote]

I wish you would read the whole thread -_- i know I am an attention whore. It does not bother me either. If you reply to an "Attention Whores" thread by calling them out on it. Aren't you kinda feeding that?

As much as we dislike each other, Xander said it best. "Rotavele, i don't support Attention Whores, therefore I am not feeding you what you want". If that's all you have to say, don't reply. It will help your cause of defeating the "Attention Whores"

Once more, Criticism = Welcome. But Repetitive Criticism - Annoying. Like you claim me to be. If your not any better, don't criticize someone.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340344074' post='2992499']
I wish you would read the whole thread -_- i know I am an attention whore. It does not bother me either. If you reply to an "Attention Whores" thread by calling them out on it. Aren't you kinda feeding that?

As much as we dislike each other, Xander said it best. "Rotavele, i don't support Attention Whores, therefore I am not feeding you what you want". If that's all you have to say, don't reply. It will help your cause of defeating the "Attention Whores"

Once more, Criticism = Welcome. But Repetitive Criticism - Annoying. Like you claim me to be. If your not any better, don't criticize someone.
[/quote]
Inst is leaps and bounds better at social interaction than you. God, that was hard to type.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1340344786' post='2992504']
Alas I am constantly reminded I am amongst the very few real females in the game.

/sigh.

I was counting on you Rota p.p
[/quote]

Sorry Lanore, Still love ya though hunn.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1340342830' post='2992485']
[/quote]I love posts like this. "I don't give a damn, but I care enough to post."

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340342159' post='2992475']
In all seriousness, I hope this is a new beginning for me.
[/quote]
Unlikely, you already burned most of the bridges you had remaining with the people who respected you.

Also it's not really a "Wow, you lied." It's more of a "Heh, I was right, you're a liar."

I also still haven't found out how I was a back stabber. :huh:

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1340340404' post='2992431']
Here I was thinking I was going to finally get my nudes of you in your bikini...Lord I can only imagine how those would have turned out...Bummer really... :smug:
[/quote]
How are they nudes if she's wearing a bikini?

Sorry, someone had to call that.

Obviously "she" very loosely here, & etc.

Edited by Max Power

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1340343211' post='2992490']

[/quote]

actually i was just raising my post count

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1340346474' post='2992522']
actually i was just raising my post count
[/quote]
what do you think you are, an attention whore or something?

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1340345796' post='2992513']
Unlikely, you already burned most of the bridges you had remaining with the people who respected you.

Also it's not really a "Wow, you lied." It's more of a "Heh, I was right, you're a liar."

I also still haven't found out how I was a back stabber. :huh:
[/quote]

EDIT: Let me be nice and just not respond to this. Everyone is welcome to their criticism, However questions about you or my opinions on you should be asked in private. Even though i've answered it in private already <_<

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340347013' post='2992524']
what do you think you are, an attention whore or something?
[/quote]

Down wit da attenshun howres.

Edited by Rotavele

Guy pretends to be female to get attention of other guys.
Guy wears a wig to try and fool other guys into believing he's female.
Guy comes on here to brag about other guys wanting to cyber with him.
Guy lies at every opportunity.

Go the full hog and chop it off, that, or get a boyfriend that likes a strange person who can't be trusted.

Then

Be happy.

Result.

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1340347314' post='2992529']
Guy pretends to be female to get attention of other guys.
Guy wears a wig to try and fool other guys into believing he's female.
Guy comes on here to brag about other guys wanting to cyber with him.
Guy lies at every opportunity.

Go the full hog and chop it off, that, or get a boyfriend that likes a cross dressing strange person who can't be trusted.

Then

Be happy.

Result.

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:
[/quote]

Not only is this just extremely offensive, I can't believe you think im only here to brag about "Cybering"...

Grow up Hiro, Seriously.

Criticism is accepted, Offensive comments arent. Get out.