More betrayal, More lies, More attention

Beauty

[center][color="#8B0000"][b][size="5"]Tha Troof[/size][/b]
By [i]Rotavele von Rotainstein[/i][/color][/center]

[b]Background Info/Gender[/b]

I was born in Bay City, MI. I currently live in the South-East U.S. I am a male. I came to Cybernations as a male, and enjoyed it, however to twist it up I started telling people I was a female. It was a fun experience exploring the other gender, however I did it mostly because girls in other games get tons of Attention, Free Stuff, and etc. However, I need to just say I am a male in my real life. The picture I put up was of me with a wig on that I found quite humorous that people took as a female and believed it. Many people didn't believe me and thought I was transgendered, however that's not how I'd like to classify myself as everyone related to my real life knows I'm a male and I don't do wigs and what not in real life. I am infact a male.

[b]Sexual Relations[/b]

Many men and some women on here have attempted to pursue sexual relations, otherwise known as "Cybering" on this game. I have refused it all as not only do I find that to be kind of weird and awkward, but I felt as if I would at least respect them as I am being fake about my gender. So I apologize to all I disappointed in this, but I mean I didn't want to do something like that and you regret it later D:

[b]Aftermath[/b]

My CN career is ruined. I am at rock bottom really. I have many who hate me on both sides. I have had friends stick with me through the worst and continue to be by my side. For that, I highly respect and will always hold them up. I am on the PZI list of MK, and will continue to fight that. This is my last "Secret" and now I feel like I've fully let everything out. I know this will cause a train wreck and destroy what little reputation I had, but it can only go up from here.

[b]Attention "Whoring"[/b]

Yes, In-fact. I will take this title shall it be. I hate being ignored, and like people to talk to and like people to think of me or message me. I like going in channels and being greeted. If that makes me an Attention Whore, Well I am an attention whore. Im proud of it too. I mean everyone likes being popular!

So hereby commences "criticism".

inb4 "We already knew that", "Wow what a shocker... /sarcasm", "Wow your a liar", "Rotavele on the OWF Again?!? What a suprise /sarcasm", "You are a horrible player", and "Alliance Hopper!"

EDIT: Removed a word not allowed.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.

Honestly I hope this helps your CN career bounce back, I still find you to be an interesting person if you're male, female, or some type of third gender.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1340340056' post='2992415']
you actually did it -_-
[/quote]

Yes I did. Everything's out, It can only go up from here. This is my rock-bottom :D