Hey guys

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1340278217' post='2991732']
Seriously!

6 wars declared by 3 nations? :blink:

Why even bother announcing this? I've seen tech raids with more action than this.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340280617' post='2991748']
I've been waiting to see this -_-

Typical TOP, Way behind time... As a CSN Fighter, if you think its easy to find a slot on MK, by all means go for it. High tier nations are the only ones open. I've only found one Target, and had to result to a Dave93 vs. Rotavele war. So anyways, this was expected... however congratulations on being the display of TOP's intellect.

Now may I predict your next move: "Ya cuz ur liek all in payce mode en tha top tierre"
[/quote]

Exactly what I said in the NATO thread applies to here. If you think Sparta only had 3 nations ready to attack, Please... Counter them.

inb4 over-used peace mode jokes on Sparta's top tier.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340281022' post='2991750']
Exactly what I said in the NATO thread applies to here.
[/quote]
You're missing the point entirely.

If Sparta can't make a difference in declaring war (BTW six war won't make a difference) why bother?

[quote]If you think Sparta only had 3 nations ready to attack, Please... Counter them.

inb4 over-used peace mode jokes on Sparta's top tier.[/quote]
I would love to but your peace mode warriors won't leave me with any slots to fill.

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1340282244' post='2991757']
You're missing the point entirely.

If Sparta can't make a difference in declaring war (BTW six war won't make a difference) why bother?

I would love to but your peace mode warriors won't leave me with any slots to fill.
[/quote]

I said inb4 for a reason xD

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340283185' post='2991762']
I said inb4 for a reason xD
[/quote]
Because it was the answer to the question you asked?

What you essentially did was ask what is 2+2 and then went, lulz inb4 4. What did you expect him to say? 5? Regardless you failed to see the point of his post which asked the question why attack someone if it's only going to produce 6 wars?

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1340285023' post='2991774']
Regardless you failed to see the point of his post which asked the question why attack someone if it's only going to produce 6 wars?
[/quote]
And not really effective, they could have been declared by 2 instead of 3 nations.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340259643' post='2991563']
There are no slots available because CSN and R&R filled most of what was and NATO filled a few tonight. NATO and Sparta have made a huge mistake entering with MK slot availability being what it is. Now, they will get countered and slaughtered and they themselves will do zero damage to MK.

People don't listen. Years of experience gets them what? The most ineffective war plan ever devised. The goal to severely damage MK is not there because of good peace mode tactics by MK. What they should have done is pre-empt an MK ally with solid targets (50k+) nations and beat that alliance to a pulp. Instead, they fear if they do that they will get harsh reps or severely damaged themselves. You cannot win or cause damage to your enemy without taking risks and without getting damaged yourself.

Next war is a no brainer. As peace comes, roll out again and get as many enemy nations specifically MK and war them and keep them at war for as long as possible. Use peace mode coalition wide and only bring out nations as necessary to keep all MK nations at war for months. Sure, those nations coming out would get hit by MK allies but like I said, if you have a goal of beating MK you have to take the risk and take damage yourself. Otherwise, a conventional war plan waiting only to counter here and there will get you beat every time.

My war plan may be !@#$ but it would bring much more satisfaction in demolishing MK, than what this current drivel of a war plan will bring about. VietSuperFriends is the war plan. "Win" the lower tiers as nations are brought down and force attrition and enemy nations to "beg" their leadership to make peace. Sounds great in theory, but the same attrition and war fatigue will hit the SF coalition.

@Potato - somewhere you said something about competent opposition. It's too damn bad that you are right.
[/quote]

How dare you use logic :P

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340259643' post='2991563']
VietSuperFriends is the war plan. "Win" the lower tiers as nations are brought down and force attrition and enemy nations to "beg" their leadership to make peace. Sounds great in theory, but the same attrition and war fatigue will hit the SF coalition.
[/quote]

I really, [i]really[/i] hope this is their plan.

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1340277211' post='2991724']
It worked before. The tears flowed quite a bit.
[/quote]
There's a big difference in implementation between this and the way NPO did it. Problematically for them, they've already pretty much screwed up their chances of doing it right.