Hey guys

adrian

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340317911' post='2992177']
War dodge? No. Want me to prove it? I'll fight on my own made up AA tonight and declare wars on MK or MK allies (where I can find a slot or two) with the caveat that when the war is over, I get my own white peace. No reps imposed on me or anything. Nations I'm fighting send or accept peace with me when the war is over and that is it.

Archon, Leet, MK Gov, MK allies/coalition...deal?

I'm no war deserter, FlogYou.
[/quote]
So you're willing to fight as long as you get special treatment? Has MK guaranteed any of its other opponents white peace?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mephala' timestamp='1340318925' post='2992189']
So you're willing to fight as long as you get special treatment? Has MK guaranteed any of its other opponents white peace?
[/quote]
Flogyou called me a war dodger/deserter. I offered to prove that I am not. I have no alliance at the moment. I don't care, white peace or $3mil/100 tech deals or something...I'll have to rebuild my nation with tech deals anyway so why not.

[quote name='Njall' timestamp='1340258215' post='2991527']
I realize it was a ghost declaration. Nevertheless, Steve should know better than to think that we don't have a plan to accompany our actions. When he makes a post like that anyways, I respond with one of similar substance.

I don't personally see [i]much[/i] of a difference, but each to his/her own, I suppose.
[/quote]

Well, we all witnessed your plan last war, and saw how well it went, so naturally, we assume similar incompetence this time. It is a mantle that you have earned.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340331537' post='2992344']
Well, we all witnessed your plan last war, and saw how well it went, so naturally, we assume similar incompetence this time. It is a mantle that you have earned.
[/quote]

Perhaps, but we do learn! Last war gave us a lesson in trusting allies to do the right thing, and why you never should.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1340334783' post='2992361']
Perhaps, but we do learn! Last war gave us a lesson in trusting allies to do the right thing, and why you never should.
[/quote]
You should clarify but I know who you are talking about but the same thing could be said about Fark and not doing the right thing last war.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340335615' post='2992371']
You should clarify but I know who you are talking about but the same thing could be said about Fark and not doing the right thing last war.
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107320"]Mostly[/url] thinking of this.

I'd add in Umbrella, but Johnny showed signs of a weak spine months before the affair so I guess hindsight 20-20 tells me we should have discounted them a lot sooner.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1340336763' post='2992380']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107320"]Mostly[/url] thinking of this.

I'd add in Umbrella, but Johnny showed signs of a weak spine months before the affair so I guess hindsight 20-20 tells me we should have discounted them a lot sooner.
[/quote]
So you guys are still bawwing about that?

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340318814' post='2992187']
You're right if a war is fought conventionally the way it is being done now. Their goal is to destroy MK. The conventional way will not get it done. Perhaps you are right that I am suggesting a perfect coalition deployment of nations. My suggestion is rosy and delusional as someone just said. I would send all nuke capable coalition nations into peace mode. Only leaving those in war mode that would blitz MK. After the first wars expire, only enough nations would be brought out throughout the coalition to keep MK nations staggered and nuked. Rinse repeat. Yes, I know that as these nations come out they would be countered by MK allies. I don't care. No risk, no reward. I don't care if coalition wide nations would be in peace mode for months waiting there turn to strike, at least there would be no Non Grata like pre-empts. There would be plenty of nations in a coalition to do this, not just SF nations. This would be my plan. You're right Banksy, it's deployment and execution would be impossible because there is no resolve to do it from your enemies. So, the curb stomps will continue until they actually form a larger coalition, if they ever do.
[/quote]

I have a feeling you've never fought multiple 5 digit tech nations at the same time before. What you describe would be extremely difficult, if not impossible.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340315536' post='2992145']
I may not be as respected or whatever regarding military tactics and war planning, but I think I have more of a clue than those leading this failed coalition.
[/quote]

Then start your own alliance and build your own coalition if you think you can do better. It is from leadership that all else arises.

War dodge? No. Want me to prove it? I'll fight on my own made up AA tonight and declare wars on MK or MK allies (where I can find a slot or two) with the caveat that when the war is over, I get my own white peace. No reps imposed on me or anything. Nations I'm fighting send or accept peace with me when the war is over and that is it.

[/quote]
Why do you think that you, as a single nation, can dictate terms to MK? It's your choice to declare war, but at the end of it you'll be facing whatever consequences our gov decides to dish out.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1340351700' post='2992566']
Why do you think that you, as a single nation, can dictate terms to MK? It's your choice to declare war, but at the end of it you'll be facing whatever consequences our gov decides to dish out.
[/quote]
This. MK is not in the habit of letting rogues off when they want off.

[/quote]

Why didn't you?

Just words words words. Empty words.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1341090556' post='3000746']
Why didn't you?

Just words words words. Empty words.
[/quote]

He was so !@#$@#$ scared, he came over to our side.

Edited by King Brandon

• 2 weeks later...