The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Green Protection Agency: 14.20 --> 13.04 (-1.16)

Confederacy of Imperial States: 13.56 --> 13.57 (+0.01)

Mushroom Kingdom: 13.03 --> 13.06 (+0.03)

GPA should be below CIS and MK, and thus it should be added that both alliances have passed it.

Amazing how much and how little things can change in a year.

This time last year, the NPO was right at the top, as it has been for most of its existence. But it's closest competitor was the Legion, who isn't even the strongest on their color anymore.

This time last year, in the Fark-GOONS conflict, we saw a sanctioned alliance have its way with a fledgling group of members. If they were to be at war again today, that would still hold true.

I'm sorry, I have to revisit that. The fact that Fark has not only lived but become sanctioned, essentially taking the GOONS' spot, is surreal. If anything says I've been playing this too long, it's that.

Kudos to Fark, and also hails are in order for MCXA on joining the #3 spot in the countdown. I want urine tests. :awesome:

Kudos to Fark, and also hails are in order for MCXA on joining the #3 spot in the countdown. I want urine tests. :awesome:

I think a few pieces of data might be crossed, as MCXA is still three points behind the NpO on that list, while still being placed above them, and as HoD pointed out earlier it looks like the MHA final data was copied for the ODN.

Amazing how much and how little things can change in a year.

This time last year, the NPO was right at the top, as it has been for most of its existence. But it's closest competitor was the Legion, who isn't even the strongest on their color anymore.

This time last year, in the Fark-GOONS conflict, we saw a sanctioned alliance have its way with a fledgling group of members. If they were to be at war again today, that would still hold true.

I'm sorry, I have to revisit that. The fact that Fark has not only lived but become sanctioned, essentially taking the GOONS' spot, is surreal. If anything says I've been playing this too long, it's that.

It was always better, 'back in the day' when we just had ODN, Legion, NPO, NAAC, GPA, NpO and GATO.

3 Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 32.39 --> 32.48 (+0.09)

4 New Polar Order: 35.20 --> 35.21 (+0.01)

Passes of the Day

MXCA passes NPO

Commentary

MXCA ousts NpO from their long held #3 spot

hyperion...you messed up...

35.21>32.48

You also said NpO is the NPO

WE will always be #3...unless we become number 2

sorry about making so many mistakes. I have a greater new found respect for all the actual work Logan puts into this. It's wayyy harder than it looks.

on a side note: What happened to Gramlins? Why are they falling so much?

The alliance which Gramlins absorbed (Federation of Neutral Force // something along those lines) is being deleted for mass multi's. Well thats what I've read and of course you can't take my word. I'm sure a Gramlins member will correct if I stated false information.

ah ok. I thought it might also have something to do with the CTC or something like that. I have noticed that their average NS has shot up to over 40k also.

CTC's average strength or Gramlins? I do recall Federation of Neutral Force nations brought down (not a lot but still noticeable) Gramlins average nation strength when the merge happened. So now it would make sense that their Average strength goes back up to what it was before or even higher.

CTC's average strength or Gramlins? I do recall Federation of Neutral Force nations brought down (not a lot but still noticeable) Gramlins average nation strength when the merge happened. So now it would make sense that their Average strength goes back up to what it was before or even higher.

Gramlins average is over 40, not CTC.