The Amazing Sanction Race

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 22, 2010 1 [617] (-2) Mostly Harmless Alliance : 56.78 --> 56.58 (-0.20) 2 [435] (+1) New Polar Order : 55.90 --> 56.19 (+0.29) 3 [201] (-1) The Order Of The Paradox : 54.26 -->

2010-Jan-22 <-- Still two days ago. Same deal as above. Polar & Allies • Combatants : 55.30 --> 56.07 (+0.77) • Non-Combatants : 0.00 --> 0.00 (+0.00) • New Polar Order : 55.30 --&

Thanks a ton Gopher, it'll be good to have these stats to compare with the end of the war.

Remind me how many mergers we've had?

This year? None

Us? None

I was under the impression that what sparked the idea of this race was the recent growth from MK. GR's growth in the past 2 1/2 months can not be attributed to the merge. Obviously if we had set the race to 19 score in November that would have been a different story. However, with nearly 600k NS joining your AA in the past 2 days I'm sure there's more to come.

Regardless, we'll still do the race, just a bigger challenge.

Edited by Drai
This year? None

Us? None

I was under the impression that what sparked the idea of this race was the recent growth from MK. GR's growth in the past 2 1/2 months can not be attributed to the merge. Obviously if we had set the race to 19 score in November that would have been a different story. However, with nearly 600k NS joining your AA in the past 2 days I'm sure there's more to come.

Regardless, we'll still do the race, just a bigger challenge.

Oh come on that's crap.

I seem to remember a certain alliance all joining GR, not a merger but certainly an absorption.

Your growth has been at least in part because of their 500k that joined you.

Oh come on that's crap.

I seem to remember a certain alliance all joining GR, not a merger but certainly an absorption.

Your growth has been at least in part because of their 500k that joined you.

Oh yeah, The Samurai. But that wasn't in any way the point I was trying to make. What I am saying is that right now we have no nations we are expecting to join us.

I'm not trying to talk about patterns in the past, only the present. I realize our growth in the past has been largely helped by merges. What I am trying to say is that we are at a disadvantage in the current race because we don't have nations currently joining us.

And just to clarify, I'm not trying to downplay MK's growth, or make ours seem superior. It has probably come across as that, and it's certainly not what I intended.

Edited by Drai