The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Mildly? I am pleased all over.

Also I see M16 did something by all the posts. I am sure its impressive whatever it is. So congratulations.

Are you pleased with our posts? My- and by extension, MI6' personal objective over the past 24 months has been to please you.

Validate my efforts.

If it please you.

Well, in that case I have made an effort to take a second glance at posts made and can tell you-- they please me.

I hope you continue on your path and I am sure you got the attention you wanted-- which pleases me.

Let no one say, you are not a group without a keen and wise sense.

Well, in that case I have made an effort to take a second glance at posts made and can tell you-- they please me.

I hope you continue on your path and I am sure you got the attention you wanted-- which pleases me.

Let no one say, you are not a group without a keen and wise sense.

It pleases me to no end that you are pleased with us following the path which you so aptly cut out for us. It was only through our persistence in learning your ways that we have been able to please you at last.

Edited by Partisan

It pleases me to no end that you are pleased with us following the path which you so aptly cut out for us. It was only through our persistence in learning your ways that we have been able to please you at last.

Please, do not give us so much credit. It is indeed you with no help from others, that are cutting your way. Certainly, you are going places.

Please, do not give us so much credit. It is indeed you with no help from others, that are cutting your way. Certainly, you are going places.

Do those places have free WiFi? I'd hate to miss out on any more of your sagely advice.

You've either gotten soft or sarcastic in your old age. I liked the fire breathing, must crush the Aegis, lol@GATO Branimir much better!

Isn't anyone, at all times, going places? Progress requires movement. There is always a place to go.

Your concern and compassion for us however does not go unappreciated. I look forward to the continued prosperity of our prosperous relations

You've either gotten soft or sarcastic in your old age. I liked the fire breathing, must crush the Aegis, lol@GATO Branimir much better!

I get that we want to be specific, but I feel like your point could have come across more efficiently by cutting the "soft or sarcastic" business and just saying "you've gotten old."

I get that we want to be specific, but I feel like your point could have come across more efficiently by cutting the "soft or sarcastic" business and just saying "you've gotten old."

Probably true. Though much of my post was in jest, though I guess it may not be taken that way.

Also yay us. Just wait until everyone sees how awful our pip will be.

Wait, what happened to all the pleasing?

We got all pleased up in this thread, I was just to get us a room.

It's called negging. We just want to make sure your ego isn't so high you decide you're too good for us.

I'm starting to wonder if MI6 found a way through some strange alchemy to convert post counts into NS raw. Congrats on sanction in any case ;)

Considering active people usually have higher post counts and active people generally grow quicker and more efficiently, I would say you might be onto something ;)

Though only by a few minutes.

Also, you ever heard of an alliance importing 250,000 tech in a month?
No, you haven't.

And that's because we're that awesome.

It is indeed very impressive, though If you were to give MI6/Umbrella the amount of nations that NPO has I would not be surprised at that level of Tech. Actually I'd expect Umbrella to find a way to import 300k somehow magically.Still credit where credit is due congrats on those beautiful import numbers.