The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I'll take the square with NPO bragging about having the most members and showing off a moderate amount of efficiency with their slot usage for 400.

Was a tough call between Schattenman complaining that we haven't done anything of note, being lectured on how to be humble by alliances who have committed actual, terribly egregious IC acts (or otherwise,) or similarly eye-rolls by hypocritical inidividuals, subtle threats by a mystery bag of alliances or poo-pooing by actual OWF attention whores, but really it's anyone's game.

Edited by IYIyTh

Though only by a few minutes.

Also, you ever heard of an alliance importing 250,000 tech in a month?
No, you haven't.

And that's because we're that awesome.

Edited by Caladin

Please don't argue with myth. You just encourage him to keep posting :P

What's the argument?

BTW, Mogar -- You owe me 400 Dongs.

Edited by IYIyTh

No, you haven't.

Yes we have! We heard of it happening not two pages ago :P

Well done NPO and MI... no, who cares.  The real story here is The New Day.  We rock!

Who cares?

Everyone should! Its awesome news for absolutely everyone!

There's even fireworks and stuff! 

No, you haven't.

In the interests of furthering goodwill and harmony throughout Bob, I propose a temporary exchange:  you send us some tech, we send you some of these godawful posters.

We'll both gain a mutual understanding and respect for one another, or something.

In the interests of furthering goodwill and harmony throughout Bob, I propose a temporary exchange:  you send us some tech, we send you some of these godawful posters.

We'll both gain a mutual understanding and respect for one another, or something.

It was 3-4 am for me or something, I posted this in my overnight, drunken and high on red bull ramblings... ill agree its been pretty damn terrible. and for that I am sorry. 

I can do worse and I know it... I'll try harder next time

Edited by Keres

My one-year contract *does* end on Thursday, after all.

You MI6ers might be well trained in the art of espionage, but I would have thought they would have given you some basic skills in the art of bartering.

Deal!

I'll even throw in a pair of novelty sunglasses.

Ignorance is Bliss.

You must be a very happy personality.

You MI6ers might be well trained in the art of espionage, but I would have thought they would have given you some basic skills in the art of bartering.

Deal!

I'll even throw in a pair of novelty sunglasses.

The vast majority of MI6 tech imports are, in fact, various versions of novelty sunglasses.  They will be well-received.