The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Your timing is way off Myth. Yeru was already an accepted member of MI6 for more than half a day before TBRaiders was accepted to IRON. What hurt us was the fact that scores were not taken at the same time. If they had been, IRON would have sealed the match on day 3.

Your timing is way off Myth. Yeru was already an accepted member of MI6 for more than half a day before TBRaiders was accepted to IRON. What hurt us was the fact that scores were not taken at the same time. If they had been, IRON would have sealed the match on day 3.

Again, even if that is true (I was gone for a period of time and unable to manage my WC coaching post :( )I'm not sure what the point in saying your temporary .25 score boost didn't jump on the AA the way you thought it would and our .13 score boost did. I could see if you hadn't done the latter having an argument, but not so much since you did the same thing and were just unlucky.

Then there's the following:

This also isn't to say that either side didn't also accelerate the acceptance of some pending members throughout the competition, which IRON most certainly did at least on the night before question when they had dropped roughly .06-.08 score when several members passed 3 weeks of inactivity. When I awoke they were .31 above that mark. I know personally that we as an alliance delayed full entry to some members of the alliance throughout the cup explicitly for that purpose. and strategy concerning the cup was one of the factors included, but not always the only. 

I personally don't like the former example but the latter is a valid strategy imo, especially if they're your members since taking them off would have negative effects (as seen by own goals) The latter method was used by every alliance we faced in the knockout stage without exception, the former one I only saw in the finals as depicted above.

--

Just think shepard's argument is a little weak with context as it's not a secret that both had shown propensity for gamesmanship in one way or another.

I just think it's hilarious the excitement/drama we got out of such a competition.

Edited by IYIyTh

I didn't realize I had an argument, I was and still am congratulating a neat cheating success on the part of MI6. 

You can still argue the schematics even though you're quite wrong since you don't know the series of events as you demonstrate in your post. 

Neat cheating success on part of MI6?

This entire situation would be like if Neymar switched to Argentina and Ronaldo went to Germany for the World Cup final after their teams got knocked out. We made a move, you guys countered, and so on. Don't play the innocence card here, lol.

MI6 didn't cheat, the stats download randomly had different times and that was what killed us. It's true that we would of won had that not been the case, but they didn't cheat to my knowledge.

As for what Myth if referring to, i'm not sure. I was MoIA at the time and I definitely didn't accelerate the acceptance of anyone.

Edited by Montosh

Congrats to both our allies in this competition, but word is that you both brought in more temps than Macy's at Christmas time.   ;)

Yeru and TBRaiders are the only ones I'm aware of tbh.

What do you win?

That sir right there is an excellent question. 

/me ponders

Anyways good game guys, Macintosh has put the period on this so I am here to put the exclamation mark. Now let's go back to rioting cause Netherlands(WTF) won 3rd place. 

Copacabana-stampede.jpg

So this is like Brazil rioting because they lost to Germany?

According to the news, this was the result of a group pick pockets running amok causing the crowd to run in panic.

Nothing related to Brazil loosing the match.

Congrats to both our allies in this competition, but word is that you both brought in more temps than Macy's at Christmas time.   ;)

Yeah as myth said, just Yeru on our part. Everybody else joined MI6.

According to the news, this was the result of a group pick pockets running amok causing the crowd to run in panic.

Nothing related to Brazil loosing the match.

So why were the riot police and Brazil's version of the National Guard activated? Most nations don't send in the military when it is just a couple pickpockets.