The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

gal.orange.dresses.afp.gi.jpg

Survivor 10: Island of Crazy

Final Results

Congratulations to RnR to winning this season of Survivor with a truly amazing performance, not only for gaining two points in score in the final round, but gaining more than four points over the entire competition and jumping from 9th to 6th place in the overall rankings. This is their second Survivor victory, being only the second alliance in history to accomplish that feat, after winning the inaugural season of Survivor way back in September 2009.

I must take a moment as well to recognise our runner-up, the North Atlantic Defense Coalition, who overcame some tough (and well ghost-busted) challengers this season, and who had an amazing run in the finals as well. This result is the NADC's first ever podium finish in Survivor.

Finally, to our last-minute runners up from NATO, who added a quarter-point to their score today and leap into third place. This is their first podium finish since losing out to FAN in a grueling third season.

In recognition of RnR's first victory nearly four years ago, I decided to pull out some congratulatory quotes that were made at the time. In fact, there were so many that it broke the quote limit, so I had to become a bit inventive with the format. Enjoy your blast from the past. :)

[hr]
theArrowheadian
Yay, us.

[hr]
Balder
Grats RnR!!!

[hr]
Khyber
Nicely done RnR.

[hr]
BamaBuc
Congrats R&R!

-Bama

[hr]
Myzebedeeistaken
Bravo RnR.

[hr]
Palpatine001
Excellent, some regain from the large lost yesterday for GATO, now come here you Tier one Barrier - GATO wants a few words with you [gets the bat out]

Well done to the winner of survivor biggrin.gif

And yeah we get some internal reshuffling or major case of ghost busting going on here with nations dropping off like flies

[hr]
Kajdav
Congrats, RnR.

Also, Ragnarok tied for biggest gainer.

[hr]
im317
very impressive show RnR, and i would be remissd(i cant seem to spell this right) if i didn't also congratulate WAPA on a stellar performance finishing runner up.

i don't imagine anyone had either of you guys making the final 5, let alone the final day, good job.

[hr]
Gofastleft
Great run by WAPA, Iron, MCXA, and TOP. congrats on being in the top 5.

Thanks to Gopherbashi for coming up and running this.

It feels great to see R&R in that top spot. It is a testament to our recruiters and internal people who work there butts off day after day with very little fanfare. Thanks guys, take a break and enjoy the win.

OK Break is over, get back to work biggrin.gif

[hr]
EgoFreaky

DAMMIT!!

First time in a month we get a break and I miss it sad.gif you you you slavedriver tongue.gif

Congrats to WAPA and the other runners-up but especially to all people in R&R who worked their $@! off lately to rebuild quickly and make this possible!

[hr]
Maccers The Great
o/ R&R

awesome job everyone!

[hr]
Narsis
gratz to R&R on the win!

[hr]
Great Lord Moth
Yay, R&R! =D Let's spiral up the Sanction Race together!

[hr]
Danielg42
Hooah! biggrin.gif

[hr]
Archon
Very happy to see RnR win. They're a class act.

[hr]
Hassman
Congrats RnR i knew you would win. Now for that 50 tech.

[hr]
Trinite
Well done RnR.

[hr]
USMC123
Congrats R&R! I totally called it once MA is out.

Superfriends always win.

o/ R&R

[hr]
Arcadian Empire
I think I said RnR would win... too lazy to look back however..

Congratulations RnR!

Now AntiSurvivor tiem!

[hr]
WCaesarD

Aren't you guys supposed to have 0 net gain every day? tongue.gif

Grats to RnR, an impressive run.

[hr]
FinsterBaby
Congrats to R&R. smile.gif

At least it was an Orange alliance.

[hr]
Alfred von Tirpitz
Yay!! R&R, w00t.

Well played IRON, commendable effort.

[hr]

Thanks once more for setting this all up Gopher. If 10 people have told you today that you're awesome for all your work on the ASR and survivor, it's still 10 times to few.  Also thanks for the old quotes, brings back memories :)

Congrats to our friends in NATO, even after the draining semi final you guys managed to squeeze out a well deserved 3rd place :) Now go get that sanction!

Also congrats to NADC for second place, you gave us one hell of a hard time and at one point we where pretty much convinced you had us beat. 

And then it only leaves all the people in R&R that made this possible, the recruiters that had to work without all their favorite tools and do it the old fashioned way. The people that messaged all those nations that became homeless after the new AA system implementation. And the people in aid and tech that worked so hard to boost our slot usage. To all of you I have one thing to say:

GET BACK TO WORK!! You guys think you can take it easy just cause survivor is over? 

Thanks once more for setting this all up Gopher. If 10 people have told you today that you're awesome for all your work on the ASR and survivor, it's still 10 times to few.

Yes indeed this, thanks for keeping this all maintained Gopher :)

Ive never payed attention to this before. Is it some kind of stock market?

How does it work?

Hey Fox Fire,

Survivor was a special competition to see how well various alliances could grow in comparison to each other.  It's just a little fun thing to do, and only happens from time to time.

The main sanction race tracks alliance score on a daily basis - it's a regular thing to see who's growing and who's shrinking.