The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

To our growth in general:

I wouldn't say it's a big 'gain' in one shot, I'd say it's consistent gains over a long period. And recruitment, that's the secret. We were 200? on 12 score, and now 380-ish on 19 score. It's all about recruitment. :P

To our growth today:

Yes! Brilliant. Onward and upward, I say. And I will now shut up about Legion not getting a shoutout, it'll be a long time before we get one again - I think, probably because there are no other alliances just slightly higher than us.

sanctionmcxapl4.png 5 [626] (-5) Multicolored Cross-X Alliance : 43.82 --> 43.62 (-0.20)

{191} (+0) The Order of the Paradox : 40.31 --> 40.36 (+0.05)

How long til TOP passes MCXA? Any guesses

sanctionmcxapl4.png 5 [606] (+3) Multicolored Cross-X Alliance : 42.80 --> 42.96 (+0.16)

{192} (+0) The Order of the Paradox : 41.21 --> 41.23 (+0.02)

Enough said.

Considering we lost a whopping 10 members today, I'd say our loss in score was pretty low :)

yeah, today was the downside of recruiting. when 20 days later the recruits get deleted for inactivity. but if we keep even 1 of ever 10 we bring in then our long term growth will continue.

Adrian, that was really mean. April fools jokes should be saved for april fools day.

Also, stupid ghostbusters, dropping our score again. But we caught up .2 by not losing as much, so there is always a silver lining!

Im looking forward to seeing the Legion sanctioned again ^_^

How long do you think it will take?

Edited by etg

It isn't all about recruiting though.

That 12k average strength isn't going to get you anywhere. This is turning out to be similar to how TOOL almost became sanctioned back in the day.

There is a right way to do it and then the wrong way. TOOL chose the right way.