Clearing OWF between Rounds

Hey all,

I think this was discussed previously, but since each round is somewhat stand alone, how would people feel about the TE OWF being cleared and archived somewhere at the conclusion of every round?

Perhaps this wouldn't be necessary, but it would be easy enough for us to do. The topics from previous rounds would live in a read-only archive.

Thoughts?

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1340209971' post='2990106']
I support this with one request - can we have the casualty thread stickied?
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105088"]Wes' Casualty thread[/url] stickied is a great idea !!

I think this would be a good thing, to clear up all the clutter from previous rounds. However, I think it would be best if the topics were archived a few days after the beginning of a new round, just to make sure that all conversations have been completed.

If this does happen, I'd also like to request that my [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105927]Nations in TE[/url] thread not be archived, as I update it once or twice every round.

Edited by Overlord Wes

Now here's my second question - Do you care if they're archived in separate forums for each round, or can it just be one big old OWF topics?

The casualty and the Nations of TE threads can remain pinned. Are there any other topics that people feel strongly about remaining pinned (besides the sanction race?)

[quote name='Philotheos' timestamp='1340238077' post='2990819']
Now here's my second question - Do you care if they're archived in separate forums for each round, or can it just be one big old OWF topics?

The casualty and the Nations of TE threads can remain pinned. Are there any other topics that people feel strongly about remaining pinned (besides the sanction race?)
[/quote]
[b]Thanks for asking us[/b] ....

[indent].... [b]"one big old OWF topics"[/b] would be great
.... then, if practicable, Round by round after this one would be cool :mellow: [/indent]

This will be done. If it ever comes to the end of a round, and someone notices it not getting done, message me about it.

Edit: The TE OWF are going to be closed temporarily while I do this. Should be fixed in about 20 minutes.

I think I got all the threads necessary. After this round, they'll each get a subforum I think. Unless that becomes totally unbearable. Any suggestions for the millions of trade request topics?