A War time announcement from Farkistan.

You go into the battle? Battle goes in the war, you go in the war. Fark's in the war. Our Fark.

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340127757' post='2988954']
So, what you're saying is that, in order for Umbrella to get a piece of the rest of your allies, they'll have to pre-empt them without a CB.

WELP, THIS WAS TRULY THOUGHT THROUGH.
[/quote]

As Umbrella's protectors, we really must start counseling them on how to chose friends.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340127757' post='2988954']
So, what you're saying is that, in order for Umbrella to get a piece of the rest of your allies, they'll have to pre-empt them without a CB.

WELP, THIS WAS TRULY THOUGHT THROUGH.
[/quote]

If you absolutely refuse to drink properly at the Fountain of Knowledge, please don't gargle. You're disturbing the others.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1340106767' post='2988795']
I remember. More specifically, I remember how \m/ went running away with their tails between their legs and humiliated when STA stepped in. It is one of my favorite memories of my time in the Cyberverse.
[/quote]

Ah, it's great to know that there are still haters out there. Makes me feel a warm glow. Also, revisionist history from Pezstar; classic.

Next Walford is going to come in and lecture me on the evils of tech-raiding.

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1340137120' post='2989133']
Ah, it's great to know that there are still haters out there. Makes me feel a warm glow. Also, revisionist history from Pezstar; classic.

Next Walford is going to come in and lecture me on the evils of tech-raiding.
[/quote]

It's all right here: http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/index.php?topic=7789.0 , http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/index.php?topic=7795.0

Nothing revisionist about it. \m/ was humiliated pretty thoroughly by STA in their attacktorate situation.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1340138325' post='2989161']
It's all right here: http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/index.php?topic=7789.0 , http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/index.php?topic=7795.0

Nothing revisionist about it. \m/ was humiliated pretty thoroughly by STA in their attacktorate situation.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Margrave was originally referencing the attacktorate done by the original \m/.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1340138581' post='2989165']
Protectorate eh?

Congrats to both alliances!

So to war with Fark we can just DoW on Umbrella right? Right?
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but to activate the protectorate, you have to have a Defense or Aggression clause treaty with Fark. If you guys want one, you're more than free to set up a QnA on our boards, and we can work from there.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1340147713' post='2989324']
So if the protectorate only works when one of your allies attacks us does that mean you'll then defend us from your own ally?

:psyduck:
[/quote]

It's a waste of a read because it's not like their allies would defend anyone against anything anyway.

HAHAHAHA, I just realized that you guys are acting all tough with your "sup GATO and TLR" but haven't managed even one war on either GATO or TLR. You guys are rich. Sucks to have allies who won't defend you though. I feel bad for you on that point.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340162414' post='2989622']
HAHAHAHA, I just realized that you guys are acting all tough with your "sup GATO and TLR" but haven't managed even one war on either GATO or TLR. You guys are rich. Sucks to have allies who won't defend you though. I feel bad for you on that point.
[/quote]

Can't tell if this is sarcasm but... they didn't declare on GATO or TLR. And generally subtitles under announcement titles will purposely say something stupid and/or misleading and/or irrelevant to what the actual announce is about.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1340150264' post='2989402']
It's a waste of a read because it's not like their allies would defend anyone against anything anyway.
[/quote]
Are you suggesting that Sparta and MHA put their brave top tier into peace mode for anything other than strategic reasons?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340162414' post='2989622']
[/quote]
Not to mention you completely missed the subtext that we asked our allies to stay out. Wait, did I say subtext? I meant we blatantly announced it in this very topic.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1340118021' post='2988881']
Just send them straight to my inbox, thanks.
[/quote]

Sorry, I can't. Aloha's guides only exist in hardcopy form, as they are written on cocktail napkins.

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1340167494' post='2989745']
Technically it's their torso, but it's the same either way.
[/quote]

Technically it's our ankles, but anyhow

Edited by Tick1