A War time announcement from Farkistan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1340080658' post='2988551']
Excuse me gents.

But it's called an Attacktorate.

Also, my old AA leader did it first, you silly gay[m....I mean, :smug: Umbrella :smug:

That'd be banned member from the original \m/ who was prez, as well as the banned member who served as VP at that time.

Edited: For the young. Also for the old who have forgot.
[/quote]

I remember. More specifically, I remember how \m/ went running away with their tails between their legs and humiliated when STA stepped in. It is one of my favorite memories of my time in the Cyberverse.

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~openaccess/upload/screenmicemen.JPG[/img]

"See that? See all those explosions and planes flying around? Those nations are in war mode. When you guys are ready, we'll show you how to do some of that stuff."

Wow, congratulations Umbrella. As a former FARK protectorate, the Aloha alliance offers to share its war and nation-building guides with any other FARK protectorates ... if you'd like copies, I'll send them over immediately.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1340115320' post='2988855']
Wow, congratulations Umbrella. As a former FARK protectorate, the Aloha alliance offers to share its war and nation-building guides with any other FARK protectorates ... if you'd like copies, I'll send them over immediately.
[/quote]

Just send them straight to my inbox, thanks.