A War time announcement from Farkistan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fireguy15207' timestamp='1340077675' post='2988433']
I was in on the decision making process of declaring war on NPO, and not once did the thought of hatred for NPO come up. In fact, relations had been pretty good at the time. Our main motivation was to $%&@ up the way treaties were going to fall. Pre-empting was already a valid tactic at the time.
[/quote]

I must have been [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107065"]mistaken[/url]. Please take back the history books you've given us, and rectify this error. Thank you.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340077481' post='2988422']
Cool. Good luck with that, you should hear from our last mothers in MK. We can be really bad kids, I hope you can straighten us out.
[/quote]

Hopefully they don't declare war from peace mode.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340078681' post='2988483']
I must have been [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107065"]mistaken[/url]. Please take back the history books you've given us, and rectify this error. Thank you.
[/quote]
:o Are you saying we may have stretched the truth a bit in a satirical manner of then-current events so our real plans wouldn't have been noticed when it was relevant? The horror!

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340078295' post='2988465']
I do recall that tragic event. Here's to hoping Fark triumphs over Fark just as RIA did over RIA.
[/quote]
How dare you claim that RIA won the RIA civil war, we all know it was RIA that won in the end, not those dastardly cowards in RIA!

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340079224' post='2988506']
How dare you claim that RIA won the RIA civil war, we all know it was RIA that won in the end, not those dastardly cowards in RIA!
[/quote]
Oh, you would say that, wouldn't you? Face it, RIA lost the war, and RIA won. RIA won't rise again, and if it does, RIA will prevail once more.

[quote name='fireguy15207' timestamp='1340079528' post='2988520']
Oh, you would say that, wouldn't you? Face it, RIA lost the war, and RIA won. RIA won't rise again, and if it does, RIA will prevail once more.
[/quote]

The RIA resistance movement is deep in the Libyan desert just waiting for the call to arms to topple the so-called RIA.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340078681' post='2988483']
[/quote]

Thanks for your communication. Said links to last year are weird and sad.

Illustrious you represent Umbrella well.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340079224' post='2988506']
[/quote]

inb4 revisionists.

Wait, I guess not. Saying something untrue over and over again doesn't change that fact that it is a lie. RIA won that conflict. Have some integrity man.

Excuse me gents.

But it's called an Attacktorate.

Also, my old AA leader did it first, you silly gay[m....I mean, :smug: Umbrella :smug:

That'd be banned member from the original \m/ who was prez, as well as the banned member who served as VP at that time.

Edited: For the young. Also for the old who have forgot.

Edited by Margrave

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1340080421' post='2988547']
Haha, this is more original than the NPO declaration last war. Kudos Fark. Have fun.
[/quote]

You're welcome.
But it's not about having fun.
We want to help you protect every precious pixel in your possession.

[quote name='Shinfat' timestamp='1340080002' post='2988535']
inb4 revisionists.

Wait, I guess not. Saying something untrue over and over again doesn't change that fact that it is a lie. RIA won that conflict. Have some integrity man.
[/quote]
This man knows of what he speaks. I wasn't there, but I was told the history of the RIA-RIA war while in RIA, and I clearly recall that the RIA won that war. If the RIA is still hiding out there, they are but a shadow of the RIA they used to be and are defeated in all but name.

Viva la RIvolution!

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1340075348' post='2988277']
I feel as if this is the first well-formatted and professional wall of text I've seen from Fark.
[/quote]

Not to mention excellent reading. I'm almost dead from shock. If they keep writing this well they may win a war against everyone by killing us all in our seats!

In order to better understand our new Umbrella protectorate, I have given up 1736 consecutive days of War Mode and entered Peace Mode.

Wait, you guys really enjoy this?? Umbrella, you are an enigma to me.

Edited by Captain V

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1340075199' post='2988255']
Just when you thought Fark couldn't get any worse :facepalm:
[/quote]

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1340076051' post='2988326']
Fark embarrassing themselves again, really pathetic....
[/quote]

What happened fellas, don't you like lulz anymore?