A War time announcement from Farkistan.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340075415' post='2988283']
I'm pretty sure they just declared Umbrella their protectorate, and will be attacking anyone who takes Umbrella war slots who isn't FARK.
[/quote]

For those of you with reduced attention spans, or limited reading comprehension skills, an infographic often is helpful.

[center][IMG]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q341/MainyYak/4eb3e854.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Umbrella has introduced to Bob a new, safer war. Peace Mode Warriors don't get cuts and bruises. But they also need to be protected from the dangers that lurk under every rock on Bob. That's our mission, one small way in which we can repay Umbnrella for enlightening every nation on Bob to this new warfare concept that I'm certain will spread across the globe like... well, like mushrooms.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1340076542' post='2988363']
What a !@#$% move
[/quote]
[img]http://www.alcoofcanada.net/images/T/3-14-Blue-Balls-Box-of-250-N9765_XL.jpg[/img]

You guys mad because we aren't giving you an in? Not like you really need it, since Umbrella has already proven to the world you don't actually need a CB.

[quote name='fireguy15207' timestamp='1340076891' post='2988382']
[img]http://www.alcoofcanada.net/images/T/3-14-Blue-Balls-Box-of-250-N9765_XL.jpg[/img]

You guys mad because we aren't giving you an in? Not like you really need it, since Umbrella has already proven to the world you don't actually need a CB.
[/quote]
hes just mad because this never happened on esper. wasnt it obvious?

[quote name='fireguy15207' timestamp='1340076891' post='2988382']You guys mad because we aren't giving you an in? Not like you really need it, since Umbrella has already proven to the world you don't actually need a CB.[/quote]

Dunno man. Our new protectors are pretty good teachers. We got text book examples from last war supplied by Fark.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340077007' post='2988390']
Dunno man. Our new protectors are pretty good teachers. We got text book examples from last war supplied by Fark.
[/quote]
I would say so. I just did the math. So far Umbrella has lost 40k NS more than Fark in this current war. Not a large margin, granted, but considering the small amount of NS lost on both sides...

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340077007' post='2988390']
[/quote]

Keep in mind that, as your Protectors, we expect to you to come to us with any important decisions. You've already made many questionable ones over the last several days, so we want to make sure you guys have the best reputation possible. We know what you're going through (Alright, not really. We had very few nations in Peace mode last war.) And we're here to give you as much advice as possible to help overcome your recent actions.

Edited by Atanatar

[quote name='fireguy15207' timestamp='1340077146' post='2988398']
I would say so. I just did the math. So far Umbrella has lost 40k NS more than Fark in this current war. Not a large margin, granted, but considering the small amount of NS lost on both sides...
[/quote]

Pretty sure I was talking about attacking just because you don't like someone is something Fark taught the world during the last conflict.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1340077217' post='2988401']
Keep in mind that, as your Protectors, we expect to you to come to us with any important decisions. You've already many many questionable ones over the last several days, so we want to make sure you guys have the best reputation possible. We know what you're going through (Alright, not really. We had very few nations in Peace mode last war.) And we're here to give you as much advice as possible to help overcome your recent actions.
[/quote]

Cool. Good luck with that, you should hear from our last mothers in MK. We can be really bad kids, I hope you can straighten us out.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1340077481' post='2988422']
Pretty sure I was talking about attacking just because you don't like someone is something Fark taught the world during the last conflict.
[/quote]
I was in on the decision making process of declaring war on NPO, and not once did the thought of hatred for NPO come up. In fact, relations had been pretty good at the time. Our main motivation was to $%&@ up the way treaties were going to fall. Pre-empting was already a valid tactic at the time.

[quote name='Expletive Deleted' timestamp='1340077441' post='2988419']
Doesn't really make a difference since most of your allies' upper tiers are in PM.

Umbrella should've pre-empted all of XX instead of just hitting Fark and letting the rest slip into PM.
[/quote]

Should've, would've, could've. You didn't, and now you're stuck with Fark as Protectors.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1340078048' post='2988454']
Enjoy the feast my Farkly Friends! :wub:
[/quote]

Thank you King Wally, but the "feast" is pretty lean pickings! Kinda like trying to make a meal out of a few scrawny doves instead of a huge fat turkey.

:rolleyes:

An umbrella, used by its owner for protection, then cast into the gutter when it failed in its purpose.

[IMG]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q341/MainyYak/39b537df.jpg[/IMG]

The mess fell on our lap. It is our responsibility and ours alone to clean up this wreched refuse.

[quote name='RavingMainyYak' timestamp='1340078467' post='2988473']
An umbrella, used by its owner for protection, then cast into the gutter when it failed in its purpose.

[IMG]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q341/MainyYak/39b537df.jpg[/IMG]

The mess fell on our lap. It is our responsibility and ours alone to clean up this wreched refuse.
[/quote]
I CAN'T WATCH! :( It's sad like a lost puppy!