Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1348507986' post='3033687']
You should had followed the advice someone gave to you in post #11 and after 33 pages the advice still perfectly cover the whole thing.
[/quote]

Oh shut up, I've lost more in this one war than you've ever owned in your puny nation's lifetime, don't lecture me about consequences. I'd say losing 8 billion dollars worth of stuff for a rogue attack where I wanted peace after 1 day is extreme enough.

Is your open invitation to attack STA still valid? See, I don't want you to whine about reparations and consequences later when you explicitly asked for it.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1348509164' post='3033693']
Oh shut up, I've lost more in this one war than you've ever owned in your puny nation's lifetime, don't lecture me about consequences. I'd say losing 8 billion dollars worth of stuff for a rogue attack where I wanted peace after 1 day is extreme enough.

Is your open invitation to attack STA still valid? See, I don't want you to whine about reparations and consequences later when you explicitly asked for it.
[/quote]
Come at me bro.

[quote name='BKNorton3' timestamp='1348529245' post='3033750']
Come at me bro.
[/quote]

It's easy for you to talk when it's going to be one of your friends that gets nuked. :rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder if people think before posting.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=450375

This guy seems like an excellent target. Some nice tech/infra to destroy, no wonders, probably very little rebuilding capacity and vulnerable to my spy-ops. Should I attack him? Is that what you want? Please say yes, I'm sure he will be grateful. I want to hear it from your mouth so I can link him this post when he gets hit and tell him his own alliance demanded it.

If not then get out.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1348534253' post='3033776']
It's easy for you to talk when it's going to be one of your friends that gets nuked. :rolleyes: Sometimes I wonder if people think before posting.

[/quote]

[quote name='Viluin' [b]timestamp='1340026280[/b]' post='2987592']
It's not the size of the reps that is the issue, but the fact that it would take around 9 months or more to pay them off. That's 9 months as a POW -[b] I'd rather quit. Simple.[/b]

[b]I can think of better ways to spend my time.. There is no fun involved in such a long war, all by yourself (been there before). I'm a perfectionist and it'd become too much of a time sink in my life. I can't just log in with no trades, fire some nukes and forget about it for the rest of the day. That would be worse than simply deleting.[/b]

$90 million and 2000(!) tech straight from my coffers for two cruise missiles and two ground attacks?
[/quote]

Glad you are using your time wisely there buddy. This is probably the only real attention you actually get hence why you are still playing. Well, time to stop feeding the troll as I should have done and follow suit of everyone else on Planet Bob and forget about you.

-omfg

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1348549279' post='3033865']
Glad you are using your time wisely there buddy. This is probably the only real attention you actually get hence why you are still playing. Well, time to stop feeding the troll as I should have done and follow suit of everyone else on Planet Bob and forget about you.

-omfg
[/quote]

I thought everyone already knew I initially created this thread to get peace from GPA and to find a trade circle (both of which succeeded), and I never had any intention of quitting while sitting on 6 billion dollars? You are quoting something completely unrelated to the current discussion and I'm really not sure what point you're trying to make.

I'm not going to delete before my Moon Colony expires in 300+ days, I hope that's not what NpO was hoping for..

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1348534253' post='3033776']

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=450375

This guy seems like an excellent target. Some nice tech/infra to destroy, no wonders, probably very little rebuilding capacity and vulnerable to my spy-ops. Should I attack him? Is that what you want? Please say yes, I'm sure he will be grateful. I want to hear it from your mouth so I can link him this post when he gets hit and tell him his own alliance demanded it.

If not then get out.
[/quote]

Ah, the posturing of an angry troll. I find it highly amusing that you're under the impression that I'd blame my alliance (or BK) for you attacking me. Some friendly advice: it's usually a bad idea to count on someone else being a complete and utter moron.

Alright, I've made my presence known, now I'm going to follow suit and stop feeding. Bye! :)

[quote name='Lolinder' timestamp='1348592875' post='3033988']
Ah, the posturing of an angry troll. I find it highly amusing that you're under the impression that I'd blame my alliance (or BK) for you attacking me. Some friendly advice: it's usually a bad idea to count on someone else being a complete and utter moron.

Alright, I've made my presence known, now I'm going to follow suit and stop feeding. Bye! :)
[/quote]

And yet, instead of your alliance responding to me, they immediately alerted you. I understand the need for a public united front, but if they had explicitly asked me to attack you without your consent, they would indeed be to blame.

I'm also curious about why the New Polar Order publicly claims I'm not on a perma-ZI list, but repeatedly brushes me off or ignores me entirely when I contact them about peace? Which one is it guys? I haven't even refused any terms because there are none! We haven't had any negotiations since we agreed to white peace and you backed out, which was weeks ago. If I lose hope of the possibility of peace I will start attacking your vulnerable allies to put pressure on you as a last resort, because I see no other option. I'm not going to let you silently drive me away from the game with people cheering you on in this thread. Instead of letting it get that far, let's talk, shall we?

Edited by Viluin

I guess I do think that Polaris may be wise to try to renegotiate peace terms. But at the same time, you really can't expect help when you openly threaten alliances not even involved. Attack STA and there's another alliance who you need to negotiate with. But you show no remorse for your deeds, which are outright stupid.

While you'd love to think that your arguments are perfectly rational, you seem to forget that you began this escapade by attacking other alliances without provocation and only after this completely irrational action did you come to your senses and decide that you weren't willing to accept the consequences. Ask for forgiveness and maybe someone will start listening to you a bit. Otherwise stop posting as you obviously don't care about getting peace and are just doing this for the attention.

[quote name='BKNorton3' timestamp='1348600290' post='3034009']
I guess I do think that Polaris may be wise to try to renegotiate peace terms. But at the same time, you really can't expect help when you openly threaten alliances not even involved. Attack STA and there's another alliance who you need to negotiate with. But you show no remorse for your deeds, which are outright stupid.

While you'd love to think that your arguments are perfectly rational, you seem to forget that you began this escapade by attacking other alliances without provocation and only after this completely irrational action did you come to your senses and decide that you weren't willing to accept the consequences. Ask for forgiveness and maybe someone will start listening to you a bit. Otherwise stop posting as you obviously don't care about getting peace and are just doing this for the attention.
[/quote]

I care very much about getting peace, but it's hard to show remorse after all that has happened and is still happening. I actually expressed a desire to apologize a few days ago but so far it has lead nowhere.

In case you've forgotten, STA actually came here and dared me to attack them, I'm not the one who started that. As for attacking Polar's allies, I do what I must if normal negotiations fail. I don't exactly have a lot of options and if they don't care about their own nations, perhaps they care about their friends. This has gone on for too long and it's time for drastic measures, I'm not looking for my own VietFAN.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1348601673' post='3034011']
As for attacking Polar's allies, I do what I must if normal negotiations fail. I don't exactly have a lot of options and if they don't care about their own nations, perhaps they care about their friends. This has gone on for too long and it's time for drastic measures, I'm not looking for my own VietFAN.[/quote]

Oh please don't attack NpO's allies, for I couldn't take seeing this topic jump up another 30 pages of you complaining that alliance x/y/z is keeping you in permi war because you attacked them and they won't give you white peace either. :rolleyes:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1348609335' post='3034055']
Oh please don't attack NpO's allies, for I couldn't take seeing this topic jump up another 30 pages of you complaining that alliance x/y/z is keeping you in permi war because you attacked them and they won't give you white peace either. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

It's not like the current situation can get any worse. If I feel like I'll never get peace I am more than capable of making things even crazier than they already are.

Edited by Viluin

I have told you already you are not sentenced to PZI or even ZI for that matter. You will have to deal with us till either you come to us and negotiate peace or have no Warchest left. So it's clear to you, [b]Zero Warchest[/b]. Not PZI, not ZI, ZWC.

We have no interest in your emotional ranting nor do we have any interest in trusting your word again.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1348612711' post='3034068']
I have told you already you are not sentenced to PZI or even ZI for that matter. You will have to deal with us till either you come to us and negotiate peace or have no Warchest left. So it's clear to you, [b]Zero Warchest[/b]. Not PZI, not ZI, ZWC.

We have no interest in your emotional ranting nor do we have any interest in trusting your word again.
[/quote]

He hasn't even come to the negotiating table?

Maybe I missed it, but I have no desire or intention to read 33 pages of this stupidity just to see if you've tried actually negotiating with them. I don't pretend to know your life, but maybe you [i]should[/i] quit and spend some more time IRL because you obviously don't grasp the concept of personal responsibility. [i]You[/i] attacked without provocation, [i]you[/i] reap the consequences. If that's too hard for you to understand after 33 pages, nobody here can help you, so just quit.

[quote name='Thalayk' timestamp='1348630444' post='3034168']
He hasn't even come to the negotiating table?

Maybe I missed it, but I have no desire or intention to read 33 pages of this stupidity just to see if you've tried actually negotiating with them. I don't pretend to know your life, but maybe you [i]should[/i] quit and spend some more time IRL because you obviously don't grasp the concept of personal responsibility. [i]You[/i] attacked without provocation, [i]you[/i] reap the consequences. If that's too hard for you to understand after 33 pages, nobody here can help you, so just quit.
[/quote]

Every past effort I've made at negotiating was on IRC, which is kind of hard because I don't think there was any one person in NpO active on IRC with full authority to negotiate with me.

Edited by Viluin

Go to the forums. Try there. Present your case without any self-righteousness and with full remorse. It won't help that you've already started this topic here, but your persistence may be enough if you stop and complaining and pay SOME sort reparation. Try negotiating the price of reparations. Do SOMETHING other than continually bash people here for not solving your problem for you.

[quote name='Thalayk' timestamp='1348647097' post='3034262']
Go to the forums. Try there. Present your case without any self-righteousness and with full remorse. It won't help that you've already started this topic here, but your persistence may be enough if you stop and complaining and pay SOME sort reparation. Try negotiating the price of reparations. Do SOMETHING other than continually bash people here for not solving your problem for you.
[/quote]

Already did that, I am currently waiting to hear how high those reps would be.