End of Round 21, on Day 88?

SoADarthCyfe6

Since when does the round end on day 88? What a pile of horsesh*t. A 90 day round is not 89 days!! Could someone please explain to me what happened to day 89 and why I, and multiple others were under the impression that the last day of the round was today and not yesterday?

Not to mention I was completely robbed at a chance at actually running for the flag, and ending my TE career in a proud fashion. Instead, now I'm robbed and have been smeared over with sh*t because apparently a 90 day round is 89 days instead.

Unbelievable.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1339961420' post='2986573']
Lol, you mad bro?

Edit: In the world demographics page it shows a count down to the end of the round, maybe you should have checked it?
[/quote]

The round ends on day 89, when 90 days have eclipsed, not 89 days. The reason being for that is because the round starts Day 0, therefore adding 89 days is actually 90 days of a full round.

And yes, I am exceptionally upset at what happened. There's no excuse for such a significant margin of error as that magnitude.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1339961420' post='2986573']
Lol, you mad bro?

Edit: In the world demographics page it shows a count down to the end of the round, maybe you should have checked it?
[/quote]

Maybe im wrong but at the top right hand corner of your nation page it shows when the round ends.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1339961293' post='2986571']
Since when does the round end on day 88? What a pile of horsesh*t. A 90 day round is not 89 days!! Could someone please explain to me what happened to day 89 and why I, and multiple others were under the impression that the last day of the round was today and not yesterday?

Not to mention I was completely robbed at a chance at actually running for the flag, [b]and ending my TE career in a proud fashion.[/b] Instead, now I'm robbed and have been smeared over with sh*t because apparently a 90 day round is 89 days instead.

Unbelievable.
[/quote]

Looks like you'll have to wait until next round.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1339963206' post='2986587']
Maybe im wrong but at the top right hand corner of your nation page it shows when the round ends.
[/quote]

It does show there as well, but in the demographics page you have a nifty countdown to the end of the round :awesome:

Yeah... I guess it was off by a day this round.

Of course, nobody actually counts days, so the round ending a day early isn't too big of a deal. I think the real problem was that the number in the upper-right refers to the day of reset (rather than the last day of play). It's always been that way, but players who weren't paying attention in earlier rounds might make the mistake of thinking the round will last a day later than reality.

Even when the round ended on schedule, I still made the same mistake in the past. :P

Edited by Richard VII

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1339963206' post='2986587']
[/quote]
So much this Darth.. That date has always been there.. It hasnt changed. You could have looked at it along with everyone else.. Thats is WHY it is there...

It's worth pointing out that this has happened before.

Darth might not have had a shot at the flag that time around though, so the issue was not raised.

I do find it hard to believe that over the 89 days, Darth did not once process in his head, the date at the top right of the screen, regardless of whether the round did indeed end on Day 88 or 89.

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1339970270' post='2986651']
I guess SUN won this time . ''North Empire '' maybe he was called
[/quote]
lolno.

It was Dingo, by about 1.8k NS.

[url]http://www.cybernations.net/tournament_winners.asp[/url]