War question

Brother Kane

Some nations in my alliance want to have some war games where they can test the war system with the alliance ready to rebuild them back to where they were. I remember reading that alliances cannot declare on its own members because of war slot filling, but since actual attacks will be launched, is it allowed?

intra alliance war games are not allowed

inter alliance war games were allowed as long as neither alliance was involved in an actual war. if an actual war started war games would have to stop and declare peace immediatly.

or so i was told a few months back when i pm'd a mod (forgot who) the same question.

intra alliance war games are not allowed

inter alliance war games were allowed as long as neither alliance was involved in an actual war. if an actual war started war games would have to stop and declare peace immediatly.

or so i was told a few months back when i pm'd a mod (forgot who) the same question.

True story. As long as you're essentially following the "spirit of the rule", insofar that you aren't filling an allied alliance's war slots while they're fighting someone else, you're fine.

Neither alliance can be involved in a conflict at the time of the "war games". This was the ruling awhile back when we had war games with an ally.