The People speak one last time...

[quote name='Boogeyman657' timestamp='1339644471' post='2982716']
Why on Earth would you do that?
[/quote]

Boog.. you know why! They are on BOB.. not some "Earth"? :P

Welcome to TPF TPC nations... Glad to have friends spending so much time at our house that they just decide to move in and keep the party rocking!

Sorry you had to close your house, but ask the TOOLs, Elysians (ok there are only 3 of us left :P) and others who have come to love our place...
By the way... You know that I BBQ every night right? Tonight is a 16 hour smoked brisket with a Jamaican Jerk Rub and a Dark Rum and Pineapple mop sauce. We are also featuring my BBQ Babyback Ribs completely soaked in tear sauce, Grilled Garlic Fries and Chili Butter rubbed Corn on the cob Grilled in its own husk... :)

oo/ TPC
oo/ TPF

Just 1 letter different ... Should be easy for everyone ;) I thank Rena for bringing some quality nations to TPF :wub:

It seems like just last week that Band introduced me to TPC and yourself LR. The time has just flown by it seems.

You and TPC have always been strong allies and friends and it is good knowing that all of you will be finding new homes with some of our other friends and allies.

TPC was not some experiment that started, lived, and is now passing away. It will continue to grow and evolve within the Federation in it's own way. As so many other communities have come together with TPF over the years to leave their own personal mark. I know you and the rest of TPC will work and help create an even greater TPF than has come before.

And Judge? Still not merging with TPF. But anytime you want to glow in the dark, you know where my acorns are. :P

[quote name='Kellory' timestamp='1339734866' post='2984369']
It seems like just last week that Band introduced me to TPC and yourself LR. The time has just flown by it seems.

You and TPC have always been strong allies and friends and it is good knowing that all of you will be finding new homes with some of our other friends and allies.

TPC was not some experiment that started, lived, and is now passing away. It will continue to grow and evolve within the Federation in it's own way. As so many other communities have come together with TPF over the years to leave their own personal mark. I know you and the rest of TPC will work and help create an even greater TPF than has come before.

And Judge? Still not merging with TPF. But anytime you want to glow in the dark, you know where my acorns are. :P
[/quote]

Why would you say something so close to 12! :frantic:

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1339819288' post='2985550']
Good to have you with us. To the future. o/
[/quote]

Holy handgranades! It's an mhawk sighting... Are the clownshoes or black socks coming out soon? :ph34r:

Can't agree more!

oo/ TPC+TPF = More Awesome[sup]2[/sup] :D