An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1339689541' post='2983479']
Even if he deserved it, once he was on the MK applicant AA you all should have had enough sense to stop hitting him even if temporarily and seek diplomatic avenues, you would be in a much better spot now if you had. The way I see it your being beat down for being stupid enough to serve your selfs up on a platter. Stupidity has always been the best CB IMO[/quote]
Pffft, because accepting nations that are admitted and outted spies always absolves them of the crime amirite? Your alliance would have done the same thing CSN did. MK certainly would have, thus hypocrites should added to their list of stupid lying punks. It's starting to become a rather long list, and every bit of it truth.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1339690078' post='2983495']
Sure you can.[/quote]
...and they are :smug:

I haven't posted this much here in ages! I hate the OWF.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1339690228' post='2983502']
So your taking a nation with active wars.
[/quote]
[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339690268' post='2983504']
SO you admit to accepting his application even though he was already in a war? Could have sworn that was frowned upon in CN.
[/quote]
The Mushroom Kingdom application process is a lengthy one. Unlike your alliances, we don't just let anyone in, regardless of whether they have a pulse and/or the ability to use logic and reason. While he was not a member at the time, members on the AA are afforded the protection the members of the main AA are given. Yes, he had active wars when he came to the AA and yes CSN had sentenced him to ZI. But they disregarded an affiliation's sovereignty when they chose to ignore a peace request and nuke the applicant anyway. In no way did they attempt to contact us and tell us they were willing to violate that sovereignty, and had anyone in the fabled MK sphere of influence done what CSN had done, they'd be evil ones in the scenario.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1339690167' post='2983499']
Stupid which makes you guy think that your lies are true, which in turn makes everyone think you guys are punks. So yes all three
[/quote]

And yet the stupid punks are still winning.

Wonder what that makes the rest of planet bob. :mellow:

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1339690452' post='2983510']
Dave to see this. :awesome:

o/ our MK overlords!
[/quote]
You guys still need to post a war declaration.

Roll tide roll, y'all.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339690641' post='2983516']
The Mushroom Kingdom application process is a lengthy one. Unlike your alliances, we don't just let anyone in, regardless of whether they have a pulse and/or the ability to use logic and reason. While he was not a member at the time, members on the AA are afforded the protection the members of the main AA are given. Yes, he had active wars when he came to the AA and yes CSN had sentenced him to ZI. But they disregarded an affiliation's sovereignty when they chose to ignore a peace request and nuke the applicant anyway. In no way did they attempt to contact us and tell us they were willing to violate that sovereignty, and had anyone in the fabled MK sphere of influence done what CSN had done, they'd be evil ones in the scenario.
[/quote]

But didn't you already admit he wasn't even on your AA at the time those wars were declared against him?

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339690906' post='2983524']
But didn't you already admit he wasn't even on your AA at the time those wars were declared against him?
[/quote]
Yes, he even said it in the post you quoted. Once Dave93 applied CSN was informed that he was under MK's protection. They chose to nuke him anyway, and here we are.

[/quote]
If you ask the same question four hundred times, eventually I might screw up, right?

[/quote]
CSN post 2 days ago said he was on a ZI list so why accept him, and you guys knew they would keep going until he was ZI'ed.

[/quote]
Right. But many applicants of ours have wars due to past circumstances. We take an interest in securing peace for them so they can continue to grow and contribute to the Mushroom Kingdom. What makes Dave93's situation any different? This has nothing to do with his relationship with spying.

We have a potential member in pre-existing wars, and instead of trying to discuss the matter with us, CSN decided "no, we will nuke him instead". Had CSN taken the time to either clear him for membership with us, or explained his circumstances and why he was in wars, the result would have been different.

[/quote]
What a load of hypocritical crap. You will let in known spies sentenced to ZI, so actually you WILL just let in anyone. Or rather, anyone who can give you a half-assed bs excuse for a curbstomp. Why would they accept a peace request from a nation sentenced to ZI - one who admitted he did it, left his alliance over it and had already accepted his sentence? Hell, you disregarded CSN's sovereignty when you took him in.

Seriously serious, just grow a pair and call it what it is.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1339691042' post='2983528']
CSN post 2 days ago said he was on a ZI list so why accept him, and you guys knew they would keep going until he was ZI'ed.
[/quote]
[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339691083' post='2983530']
What a load of hypocritical crap. You will let in known spies sentenced to ZI, so actually you WILL just let in anyone. Or rather, anyone who can give you a half-assed bs excuse for a curbstomp. Why would they accept a peace request from a nation sentenced to ZI - one who admitted he did it, left his alliance over it and had already accepted his sentence? Hell, you disregarded CSN's sovereignty when you took him in.

[/quote]
I am beginning to believe you are on a three year old's reading level.

EDIT: To clarify, we haven't let him in yet.

Edited by Stormsend

[/quote]
uh because he's such an awesome guy. duh

Edited by feardaram

[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1339691080' post='2983529']
Right. But many applicants of ours have wars due to past circumstances. We take an interest in securing peace for them so they can continue to grow and contribute to the Mushroom Kingdom. What makes Dave93's situation any different? This has nothing to do with his relationship with spying.

We have a potential member in pre-existing wars, and instead of trying to discuss the matter with us, CSN decided "no, we will nuke him instead". Had CSN taken the time to either clear him for membership with us, or explained his circumstances and why he was in wars, the result would have been different.
[/quote]
It had EVERYTHING to do with his spying, that's where he ZI sentence and his wars came from.

There was an entire thread posted on the OWF that explained his circumstances, and y'all damn well knew it.

More bs.

[/quote]

Your sovereignty? Don't make me laugh. What about their sovereignty in dealing with their rule-breakers?

He broke their rules. They were punishing him for it. You stepped in and offered him protection, while the punishment was ongoing, and when CSN didn't back off, which they shouldn't have had to, you declared war on them for enforcing their own rules.

[/quote]

You getting nuked for a stupid decision?

See, I can play this game too.

Also, there's a certain level of loyalty that must be assessed when determining whether or not someone would be truly fit to join an AA such as MK. They have the potential to give anyone a second chance, but only after they've proven they can be loyal to the Mushroom throne. I was in an alliance that dealt with people like this in a very similar manner at one point - that's part and parcel of how you do it.

[/quote]
they would accept a peace request if they didn't want to go to war over this. instead, they chose to nuke dave93.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339691119' post='2983531']
I am beginning to believe you are on a three year old's reading level.
[/quote]
WTG shemp! I bet you took all day writing that one.
Everything I've said is right and everything your alliance has said and done is BS.

The average three year old has more honesty and integrity than your entire alliance has.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339691281' post='2983534']
Your sovereignty? Don't make me laugh. What about their sovereignty in dealing with their rule-breakers?

He broke their rules. They were punishing him for it. You stepped in and offered him protection, while the punishment was ongoing, and when CSN didn't back off, which they shouldn't have had to, you declared war on them for enforcing their own rules.
[/quote]
Their sovereignty extends only to our borders. They violated that.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339691364' post='2983537']
Everything I've said is right and everything your alliance has said and done is BS.

The average three year old has more honesty and integrity than your entire alliance has.
[/quote]
The average three year old knows Underdog doesn't cry nearly as much as you do.

Edited by Stormsend

[/quote]
the whining in your words is sweet music to my ears.

[/quote]

MK, the war won't be fought on the battlefield. It'll be fought trying to read through this man's posts. :rolleyes:

It's becoming really funny to read your talking points, I must admit. It's even funnier that you're trying to defend them after you'd only just read them yourself.

[/quote]

Not sure why you're so upset. Not like anybody declared war on you or anything...

Edited by Seerow

[/quote]

You mean the announcement they made? That was AFTER CSN was informed that Dave is on protected AA. They literally announced on OWF they will ZI our applicant. What do you expect us to do?