An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339688730' post='2983460']
The wars came first. If one were to look at his war screens you would find no mention of anything MK. After all he deserved it and you would have done the same thing, no matter who decided to accept him after the fact. Just keep up with the BS excuses, it just makes you a bigger bunch of lying pathetic [b]curbstomping[/b] punks.
[/quote]
I took the liberty of bolding the only important word in your post. You're welcome.

If MK had disregarded a peace offer and nuked someone on an applicant AA, you'd all be jumping down our throats, claiming we're evil, etc.

Clearly we just can't win. You all hate us.

We have become the monster...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339688562' post='2983456']
That's not survivalism. That's called winning.

Survivalism is an aim to survive. What allaince, exactly, isn't striving for that?
[/quote]
[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339688711' post='2983459']
sorry for winning. do you need a tissue?
[/quote]

Nor really, I'm having great fun pointing out what your motivations are. Whether you 'win' (like how NPO won CN eh?) or not is of little concern.

But keep up the arrogance, I wouldn't expect different from you.

I'm really not sure why people are trying to get MK to come up with some sort of excuse for their lack of standards when this perfectly fits their MO.

Time would be better spent watching their friends grow spines.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339688993' post='2983467']
You used to be a decent alliance and then you got next to Xiph and totally !@#$@#$ bailed on everything you used to be. So that pisses me off and I don't like you anymore. Please yell at MK for being liars more. That is funny !@#$.
[/quote]

lmao, "I used to like you until you liked someone better"

Easier than having dignity about the whole thing.

The wars came first. If one were to look at his war screens you would find no mention of anything MK. After all he deserved it and you would have done the same thing, no matter who decided to accept him after the fact. Just keep up with the BS excuses, it just makes you a bigger bunch of lying pathetic curbstomping punks.
[/quote]
Even if he deserved it, once he was on the MK applicant AA you all should have had enough sense to stop hitting him even if temporarily and seek diplomatic avenues, you would be in a much better spot now if you had. The way I see it your being beat down for being stupid enough to serve your selfs up on a platter. Stupidity has always been the best CB IMO

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339647574' post='2982832']
I was rejected to Umbrella? Last time I was checked when I applied to Umbrella I was basically told I was accepted, yet I found a new alliance. Then thats when [s]Umbrella's[/s] CSM's hate came out towards me. Other than that... I do believe I was never rejected...

However, speaking on this issue. I have never had a problem with one person from Umbrella except for you. I honor Umbrella and like the alliance. However, Your heard is so far up MK's ass its hard to give Umbrella a good FA out look.

Yup, Ass is definitely on lips.
[/quote]

Don't you have a train to catch? <_<

I have in the past given credit where credit is due, regardless of the treaty web. Is it of benefit to me to see CSN get lit up? Not really. Aside from their asshattery a couple of wars ago, I personally never had a problem with them. I will admit to getting a chuckle out of seeing how the fortunes of both DT and CSN have changed in the time since. I can also appreciate a well executed military op when I see one.

[i]OOC: lighten up, you're short, unless of course you really aren't[/i]

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1339689170' post='2983469']
Nor really, I'm having great fun pointing out what your motivations are. Whether you 'win' (like how NPO won CN eh?) or not is of little concern.

But keep up the arrogance, I wouldn't expect different from you.
[/quote]
you are just upset you don't have any friendships like we have with dave93. maybe one day.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339686973' post='2983413']
He was not a accepted member at the time. The MK Applicant AA is still protected by the Mushroom Kingdom, however.
[/quote]
Your lying look at his war screen 2 different alliances he was in in under a week and they weren't MK.
So yes you did accept a nation at war and I hope you would know he was at war when one of your own nations attacks him too,

The wars came first. If one were to look at his war screens you would find no mention of anything MK. After all he deserved it and you would have done the same thing, no matter who decided to accept him after the fact. Just keep up with the BS excuses, it just makes you a bigger bunch of lying pathetic curbstomping punks.
[/quote]
I keep seeing this theme.

Are we more punks, lying, or stupid? Because let's be honest, we can't be all three.

This is a terrible mistake MK, didn't you see that CSN announced an oDoAP with Invicta just 95 mins before this declaration? My admin have mercy on you for the beating you are about to receive at the hands of those who have never been defeated.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339688993' post='2983467']
You used to be a decent alliance and then you got next to Xiph and totally !@#$@#$ bailed on everything you used to be. So that pisses me off and I don't like you anymore. Please yell at MK for being liars more. That is funny !@#$.
[/quote]
THAT'S IT? Jeez that's sad. Rage management therapy ftw.

They are lying punks of course, so no need to yell it.
I typed in a calm and rational manner!
:lol1:

[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1339689951' post='2983491']

Are we more punks, lying, or stupid? Because let's be honest, [b]we can't be all three.[/b]
[/quote]

Sure you can.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1339689739' post='2983484']
Your lying look at his war screen 2 different alliances he was in in under a week and they weren't MK.
So yes you did accept a nation at war and I hope you would know he was at war when one of your own nations attacks him too,
[/quote]
I never said he was on the AA when his war began, you grammatical renegade.

[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1339689951' post='2983491']

Are we more punks, lying, or stupid? Because let's be honest, we can't be all three.
[/quote]
Stupid which makes you guy think that your lies are true, which in turn makes everyone think you guys are punks. So yes all three

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1339690078' post='2983495']
Sure you can.
[/quote]
If we're as manipulative as you all say, how are we stupid? Aren't you all arguing that we knew exactly what we were doing all along?

How would that qualify?

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339690084' post='2983496']
[/quote]
So your taking a nation with active wars.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339690084' post='2983496']
[/quote]

SO you admit to accepting his application even though he was already in a war? Could have sworn that was frowned upon in CN.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339690268' post='2983504']
SO you admit to accepting his application even though he was already in a war? Could have sworn that was frowned upon in CN.
[/quote]
Heaven forbid an alliance try to obtain peace for a nation seeking membership! That would be so frowned upon.

[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1339690182' post='2983500']
If we're as manipulative as you all say, how are we stupid? Aren't you all arguing that we knew exactly what we were doing all along?

How would that qualify?
[/quote]

Well, outside of Lyria's world, things aren't so black and white and it's possible you can be stupid and manipulative.