An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339686973' post='2983413']
He was not a accepted member at the time. The MK Applicant AA is still protected by the Mushroom Kingdom, however.
[/quote]

He wasn't on that AA when he was attacked, so again,

It is MK policy to protect applicants already at war?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fulgrim' timestamp='1339686859' post='2983409']
To be fair, anyone can accept whoever they want. They just need the balls to do it.

And MK has balls. BIG BRASS BALLS.
[/quote]
It doesn't require "balls" to declare upon an alliance if it's in a weak position. (Or you perceive them to be as such, ain't that right Shrooms.)

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339686973' post='2983413']
He was not a accepted member at the time. The MK Applicant AA is still protected by the Mushroom Kingdom, however.
[/quote]

Really, already backpedaling?

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1339687194' post='2983416']
Really, already backpedaling?
[/quote]
No, he just really wasn't a full member at the time. Don't let minor details like facts get in the way, please.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339686046' post='2983391']
I'm not enraged. This is just a game after all.

I just prefer honesty. If MK would simply say they're attacking because they just don't like CSN, then I wouldn't have an issue with it.
[/quote]
Yes you would.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1339638885' post='2982366']It is evident from Rotavele's logs that Dave93 wasn't conducing spying so much as reading information being dumped into his lap.[/quote]

Bunch of lying !@#$@#$ punks.
Probably others have posted this stuff, but I will too.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339461655' post='2981028']
[07:38] <Rotavele[CSN]> Good god, we better not get targeted.... if we do im screwed
[07:38] <Dave93[TIO]> hey man
[07:38] <Dave93[TIO]> take some screen shots
[07:38] <Dave93[TIO]> xD
[07:39] <Rotavele[CSN]> Ok :P
[07:39] <Dave93[TIO]> :D
[07:39] <Rotavele[CSN]> Good god be careful who you show these too xD
[07:40] <Dave93[TIO]> so no cntel?
[07:40] <Dave93[TIO]> :(
[07:40] <Rotavele[CSN]> Whats that
[07:40] <Dave93[TIO]> lol
[07:40] <Dave93[TIO]> dont worry
[07:40] <Dave93[TIO]> i'll be careful
[07:40] <Dave93[TIO]> don't worry
[...]
[07:42] <Rotavele[CSN]> OMKFG ROFL
[07:42] <Dave93[TIO]> what?
[07:42] <Dave93[TIO]> screenie them all
[07:42] <Dave93[TIO]> >_>
[...]
[07:52] <Rotavele[CSN]> I signed up on CNtel
[07:53] <Rotavele[CSN]> I really want to post the liz link lmao
[07:53] <Dave93[TIO]> lol
[07:53] <Dave93[TIO]> dude
[07:54] <Dave93[TIO]> old screenies are old
[07:54] <Dave93[TIO]> need the new stuff
[07:54] <Rotavele[CSN]> Those are the only ones i could get
[...]Dave saving screenshots[...]
[08:02] <Rotavele[CSN]> Trying to find some good stuff so hold on :P
[08:02] <Rotavele[CSN]> You better love me for this btw
[08:03] <Rotavele[CSN]> It could get TIO rolled if it got out so DO NOT TELL ANYONE, if you share the pics... you got it from someone else... even though everyone will suspect me
[08:03] <Dave93[TIO]> lol
[08:03] <Dave93[TIO]> dont worry
[...]
[08:11] <Rotavele[CSN]> Dude now that i see their Ego i dont want to be in CSN anymore
[08:12] <Dave93[TIO]> that one
[08:12] <Dave93[TIO]> ill put on CNTel
[08:12] <Dave93[TIO]> in a few days
[08:12] <Dave93[TIO]> or weeks
[...]
[08:20] <Dave93[TIO]> being on Cntel isn't cbable
[08:20] <Rotavele[CSN]> Yeah but shes using spied information
[08:20] <Dave93[TIO]> it was on Cntel though
[08:21] <Dave93[TIO]> unless you've got her going "I've got spies in MK, TLR, NSO and etc etc
[08:21] <Dave93[TIO]> its worthless im afraid
[08:23] <Rotavele[CSN]> Ok what about this....[/quote]

Sounds awfully guilty to me, he did more than just take "information being dumped into his lap" he outright asked for it repeatedly. There is also this, posted by Rota earlier in this thread then deleted:

[quote name='Rotavele']Those logs were not all of it. I didn't want to go to CSN. You think I really wanted to last 14 days in TIO? It was an assigned missions. Why dont you dumb f***s come to the source of the problem, rather than assuming information. You look like me out there.... Anyways, i pray the treaty web turns against you dumb f***s.

o/ CSN[/quote]

...thusly, MK is bunch of punk liars who are merely looking to find someone to curbstomp, and they figured since CSN is the current front of many people's stupid hate train (apparently for stupid reasons that got resolved in the LAST stupid curbstomp stupid MK manipulated) that's where they would go. As so many others have said, they'd have more cred and less punk if they just had the sack to say "we just want a free curbstomp on an alliance that hasn't even recovered from their last curbstomp yet cause we're punks that way." At least it would be honest.

I hope you all die in a fire.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1339687183' post='2983415']
He wasn't on that AA when he was attacked, so again,

It is MK policy to protect applicants already at war?
[/quote]
That isn't an "again." It's an entirely new question.

Did CSN ever show any regard for the sovereignty of the Mushroom Kingdom or its protected affiliations by at least giving us prior warning they would disregard a peace offer and nuke him? I am unclear as to why we are expected to show any regard for their declarations if we would not get the same courtesy.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339687530' post='2983428']Did CSN ever show any regard for the sovereignty of the Mushroom Kingdom or its protected affiliations by at least giving us prior warning they would disregard a peace offer and nuke him? I am unclear as to why we are expected to show any regard for their declarations if we would not get the same courtesy.
[/quote]
What part of ZI confused you? He deserved it and accepted it after all.
Yeah that often involves nukes.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339687564' post='2983430']
This is a game. And war is a part of this game. If I got bothered by people declaring war in this game, then I shouldn't play. The only thing that bothers me is that MK can't be honest about it.
[/quote]
you must not understand the bonds of true friendship.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339687530' post='2983428']

Did CSN ever show any regard for the sovereignty of the Mushroom Kingdom or its protected affiliations by at least giving us prior warning they would disregard a peace offer and nuke him? I am unclear as to why we are expected to show any regard for their declarations if we would not get the same courtesy.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lyria' timestamp='1339687284' post='2983417']
No, he just really wasn't a full member at the time. Don't let minor details like facts get in the way, please.
[/quote]

Well, even in that case you still only proclaimed to protect him after he was justly sentenced to ZI. So it's rather the other way around Stormsend.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339687657' post='2983433']
What part of ZI confused you? He deserved it and accepted it after all.
Yeah that often involves nukes.
[/quote]
What part of "The Mushroom Kingdom Applicant AA is under the protection of the Mushroom Kingdom" confused you? Your alliance declarations do not and will not infringe on the protections afforded to those under the affiliation until conflicts can be resolved.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339687564' post='2983430']
This is a game. And war is a part of this game. If I got bothered by people declaring war in this game, then I shouldn't play. The only thing that bothers me is that MK can't be honest about it.
[/quote]
The fun part is that you are bothered and we are not.

It's also fun watching the opposition gush confidence when they know they've got less to put to use now than a few months ago, knowing they'll be moaning about how unfair war is in a matter of weeks.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339687530' post='2983428']

[/quote]

So instead of working it out with CSN you declare an alliance wide war because an we didn't roll over bow to your demands? Just admit it, you don't like CSN. Admit that this CB is BS and the whole war is just because you were bored, and I will drop it. Have the cojones to tell the truth for once. I'll even commend you for it, "having fun" is a much better CB then this.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1339687785' post='2983439']
Well, even in that case you still only proclaimed to protect him after he was justly sentenced to ZI. So it's rather the other way around Stormsend.
[/quote]
It isn't a math equation. There is no order of operations for respect.

There is one for recognizing your argument is flawed, however. PEMDAS in this case stands for "Please Excuse My Dumb Ass, Stormsend." And I do.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339688121' post='2983449']
It isn't a math equation. There is no order of operations for respect.

There is one for recognizing your argument is flawed, however. PEMDAS in this case stands for "Please Excuse My Dumb Ass, Stormsend." And I do.
[/quote]

I am devastated. Really, I am!

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1339688000' post='2983445']
So instead of working it out with CSN you declare an alliance wide war because an we didn't roll over bow to your demands? Just admit it, you don't like CSN. Admit that this CB is BS and the whole war is just because you were bored, and I will drop it. Have the cojones to tell the truth for once. I'll even commend you for it, "having fun" is a much better CB then this.
[/quote]

It's not even because they were bored, it's because they had to find a solution to their problem of a lapdog-sphere civil war (NoR and LSF).
Don't think they're anything other then survivalists. They'll run over anything and anyone by any means necessary if that keeps them at the top.

Edited by Tromp

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1339688421' post='2983453']
It's not even because they were bored, it's because they had to find a solution to their problem of a lapdog-sphere civil war (NoR and LSF).
Don't think they're anything other then survivalists. They'll run over anything and anyone by any means necessary if that keeps them at the top.
[/quote]
That's not survivalism. That's called winning.

Survivalism is an aim to survive. What allaince, exactly, isn't striving for that?

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1339688000' post='2983445']
[/quote]

Ha. Watching you all squirm is more fun to them than any war. You guys have not figured that out yet? I love watching them make you squirm because they are artists and you guys just keep raging and raging and raging all the while they are laughing behind the scenes while being totally serious about their stance here.

It's brilliant and I for one commend them.

Proceed.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1339688421' post='2983453']
[/quote]
sorry for winning. do you need a tissue?

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339687800' post='2983441']
What part of "The Mushroom Kingdom Applicant AA is under the protection of the Mushroom Kingdom" confused you? Your alliance declarations do not and will not infringe on the protections afforded to those under the affiliation until conflicts can be resolved.
[/quote]
The wars came first. If one were to look at his war screens you would find no mention of anything MK. After all he deserved it and you would have done the same thing, no matter who decided to accept him after the fact. Just keep up with the BS excuses, it just makes you a bigger bunch of lying pathetic curbstomping punks.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339688730' post='2983460']
The wars came first. If one were to look at his war screens you would find no mention of anything MK. After all he deserved it and you would have done the same thing, no matter who decided to accept him after the fact. Just keep up with the BS excuses, it just makes you a bigger bunch of lying pathetic curbstomping punks.
[/quote]
blatant lies. we would never do that to dave93. he is a great guy.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339688802' post='2983462']
Still can't figure what bug crawled up your butt.
What's your problem with CSN anyways?
[/quote]

You used to be a decent alliance and then you got next to Xiph and totally !@#$@#$ bailed on everything you used to be. So that pisses me off and I don't like you anymore. Please yell at MK for being liars more. That is funny !@#$.