An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1339658666' post='2983152']
It's still going over your head and I don't think you'll ever be able to jump up and catch it.
[/quote]

No I get it doe. You guys just aren't that funny. I mean you're better than RIA, but you need to work on your jokes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1339673027' post='2983251']
If SF + allies can grow a pair and fight together :wacko:
[/quote]

ITT: an UMB member talks about bloc members not fighting together. Tune in tomorrow to see VE discuss honoring MADPs!

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1339673842' post='2983256']
There will be no split I can assure you of that if the scenario you outlined comes to pass. CnG will always roll together no matter what.
[/quote]

If this was sincere what should happen was exactly what he described. We all know that this is all BS.

Nordreich attacked a INT MDoAP partner. So if your words worth anything all C&G should defend LSF.

Fark attacks NPO (TLR ODP partner) so ODN ignores her MDoAP with Sparta, INT with RnR

now Nord attacked LSF (INR MDoAP partner) what C&G will do? keep being MK lapdogs...

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1339682265' post='2983338']

Nordreich attacked a INT MDoAP partner. [/quote]

Nope, pretty sure NoR is defending itself against LSF aggression.

now Nord attacked LSF (INR MDoAP partner)[/quote]

See above.

If this was sincere what should happen was exactly what he described.[/quote]
There is no 'If' in our collective sincerity (or my words for that matter). We shall both have to just wait and see what happens next, once our collective leadership has announced its intentions then you can more correctly assess if our word is !@#$ or not.

If this was sincere what should happen was exactly what he described. We all know that this is all BS.

Nordreich attacked a INT MDoAP partner. So if your words worth anything all C&G should defend LSF.

Fark attacks NPO (TLR ODP partner) so ODN ignores her MDoAP with Sparta, INT with RnR

now Nord attacked LSF (INR MDoAP partner) what C&G will do? keep being MK lapdogs...
[/quote]

I don't think anyone has any notion that we wouldn't rather be rolling on SF but the truth of the matter is that if Int rolls so do we. Just about everyone knows this to be true. That is why it is such a big deal to all involved and even those who aren't. INT knows where we stand. The decision is theirs.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1339643852' post='2982685']
I wonder how Dave got through their interview process so quickly, he must be very charming
[/quote]

lol, VERY CHARMING (I really hope no-one that plays this game is stupid enough to think MK wants anything other than a reason to fight)

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339644129' post='2982698']
Perhaps because it is the honest reasoning behind our actions? Dave is accused of less than even Ordo Verde, and the Kingdom rode to the distant green defense. I see no reason why we should not ride again. CSN is a terrible alliance that is, once again, in the wrong. We aim to punish them for it.

For Dave93.
[/quote]

How are they once again wrong? Most alliances would ZI a spy right?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1339648842' post='2982874']
I would rather have it, use it and lose it than have it, keep it and never use it. Power only truly exists if used.
[/quote]

That is what ignorant idiots say (no-offense) But true power is the power that exists without a need to use it. I bet you like the war overseas dontcha?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1339656484' post='2983113']
at least you're being honest then. you don't give a $%&@ about the csn situation, you're just upset because, yet again, you've all proven yourselves to be useless at politics.

ooc: we've been doing this since !@#$@#$ 2009 guys, honestly. you are so incompetent.
[/quote]

You should give him lessons on careful politicking and rational diplomacy.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1339656585' post='2983118']
yeah and you can't do !@#$ about it because you're a terrible alliance and a terrible leader.
[/quote]

This should do it.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1339656634' post='2983120']
look at our sigs, are feelings for dave are 100% genuine.
[/quote]

Look at the internet, our feelings for Rick Astley are 100% genuine, and in no way caused by some kind of stampede of idiocy.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1339657285' post='2983134']
yeah no problem, flick me a pm if you need anything else cleared up

absolutely. while some people just claim to be friends, our signatures show that we've really gone that extra mile to solidify our friendship with dave93, or 93 as we call him (it's reserved for intimate friends only so please don't go brandishing it about).
[/quote]

This is the funniest thing you have said in this thread. You suddenly are best friends. And that bond GOES ALL THE WAY BACK to what yesterday?

Edited by Dr William Westcher

So. Let me get this straight.

Dave93 was giving away secrets. Doesn't matter if he was given said secrets or not. He was giving them away without permission. That's still spying. A 5 star general is given lots of military secrets. If he sold them to Iran, he'd sill be a traitor and guilty of spying.
He was put on a ZI list for spying
While in the process of being dealt with appropriately (and don't say none of you would do the same thing if someone was caught spying on you), he applied for protection.
Instead of letting him get what he deserved, he's given protection.
Now, you're using the after the fact protection as an excuse to attack an alliance for doing the right thing?

Don't !@#$%^&* a !@#$%^&*ter. You wanted this war and you would have accepted any reason for it.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1339657484' post='2983139']
Sure bud.
[/quote]
Good to see. We had you marked as a soft target to give to our guys that really have it their all last war and they were awfully disappointed that you peaced out. Now get out and have some fun, Sport.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339683082' post='2983349']
I don't think anyone has any notion that we wouldn't rather be rolling on SF but the truth of the matter is that if Int rolls so do we. Just about everyone knows this to be true. That is why it is such a big deal to all involved and even those who aren't. INT knows where we stand. The decision is theirs.
[/quote]

It's a shame most C&G member's comments read as if you're publically guilting INT into ignoring LSF.

"We know you've been promising them support so we went to all the trouble of endorsing this war to better position MK and ourselves... it'd be a shame if something screwed it up now, but we'll let you guys make the call. [i]No pressure[/i].

... D'YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE ELSE? IT'S INT'S DECISION, BUT WE'RE FINE WITH IT!"

Especially Rush in the 'unofficial' DoW. Whether intentional or just careless, it's all pretty weak.

[quote name='Fulgrim' timestamp='1339682561' post='2983343']
Nope, pretty sure NoR is defending itself against LSF aggression.[/quote]

Pretty sure that has never stopped escalation before. Aggression/Defense are just words, its the true mutual feeling of a treaty what matters.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339683082' post='2983349']
I don't think anyone has any notion that we wouldn't rather be rolling on SF but the truth of the matter is that if Int rolls so do we. Just about everyone knows this to be true. That is why it is such a big deal to all involved and even those who aren't. [b]INT knows where we stand[/b]. The decision is theirs.[/quote]

In front of MK with your pants down?

Be interesting to see if CnG pressure supersede over Communist brothers.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339656537' post='2983115']
You will really think that someone will believe that MK did this because is concerned with Dave's welfare?
[/quote]
As the Baron of Admissions for the Mushroom Kingdom, I take the safety of our applicants very seriously.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1339686094' post='2983392']
It's a shame most C&G member's comments read as if you're publically guilting INT into ignoring LSF.

"We know you've been promising them support so we went to all the trouble of endorsing this war to better position MK and ourselves... it'd be a shame if something screwed it up now, but we'll let you guys make the call. [i]No pressure[/i].

... D'YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE ELSE? IT'S INT'S DECISION, BUT WE'RE FINE WITH IT!"

Especially Rush in the 'unofficial' DoW. Whether intentional or just careless, it's all pretty weak.
[/quote]

From Friends > Infra to Friends (just barely) > MK. Five years makes a big difference.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339686403' post='2983399']
As the Baron of Admissions for the Mushroom Kingdom, I take the safety of our applicants very seriously.
[/quote]

So it's MK policy to accept applicants who are already at war?

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1339686094' post='2983392']

[/quote]

Same way everyone else is saying they should roll with LSF right? Funny how that works......... In the end it is their decision and we will go by it.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1339686709' post='2983405']
So it's MK policy to accept applicants who are already at war?
[/quote]
He was not a accepted member at the time. The MK Applicant AA is still protected by the Mushroom Kingdom, however.