An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Dave93. Thank you for saving the planet from death by boredom and helping start this war. While not a particularly tough accomplishment you've officially become the best member of MK.

And thank you MK without whom none of this would be possible.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339648463' post='2982862']
The CB is so flimsy that I'll not even discuss it, but I'm glad you did it MK, now you're a step closer than lost your so beloved power. Congratulations!
[/quote]
I would rather have it, use it and lose it than have it, keep it and never use it. Power only truly exists if used.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339648933' post='2982879']
The one where NoR hit LSF.
[/quote]

You mean the one where NoR is defending themselves against people who aided the people who went rogue on them?*

had to clarify haha

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339649005' post='2982882']
You mean the one where NoR is defending themselves from wars launched upon them from various people on the LSF aa?
[/quote]

I don't care about specifics. Let's not pretend a situation doesn't exist though.

You mean the one where NoR is defending themselves from wars launched upon them from various people on the LSF aa?
[/quote]

Explain the attacks on nations who neither attacked nor aided anyone attacking NoR?

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1339649098' post='2982884']
Explain the attacks on nations who neither attacked nor aided anyone attacking NoR?
[/quote]

What is needed to explain? NoR went to talk to LSF gov. LSF gov wouldnt talk. Add to that a gov member aiding the rogues with the refusal to talk.... seems a pretty clear indication to me that LSF was precipitating a war on NoR.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339649229' post='2982889']
What is needed to explain? NoR went to talk to LSF gov. LSF gov wouldnt talk. Add to that a gov member aiding the rogues with the refusal to talk.... seems a pretty clear indication to me that LSF was precipitating a war on NoR.
[/quote]

Laughed IRL. Holy damn.

[/quote]

Seeing that LSF is a direct-democracy...which government did you speak to? They are anarchist...

You mean the one where NoR is defending themselves against people who aided the people who went rogue on them?*

had to clarify haha
[/quote]

[/quote]

At any time did TLR communicate the reservations you are showing now to LSF? This back and forth between the German alliances and Communist ones has been going on a for a while, and you at TLR had to have known this would affect you.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339650082' post='2982915']
At any time did TLR communicate the reservations you are showing now to LSF? This back and forth between the German alliances and Communist ones has been going on a for a while, and you at TLR had to have known this would affect you.
[/quote]

Of course.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1339650082' post='2982915']
This back and forth between the German alliances and Communist ones has been going on a for a while, and you at TLR had to have known this would affect you.
[/quote]

Of course they did.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='the dakotans' timestamp='1339650325' post='2982922']
Best of luck CSN. I dislike you a lot, but this is one war where I wish it was possible for you to win.
[/quote]
Yeah, you all must be really red in the face watching us go to bat for your man after you abandoned him.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339650418' post='2982932']
Yeah, you all must be really red in the face watching us go to bat for your man after you abandoned him.
[/quote]

I mean, this is the dumbest PR line ever along with the whole "we're not VE," shtick. You wanted the war with SF and Dave gave the opportunity. TIO saw the situation objectively and acted accordingly.