Hell Freezes Over

Beauty

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339806141' post='2985345']
i was simply telling you a word of advice (which was 'stop', if you didn't see it) based on what i've experienced in the past
[/quote]

So your trying to give me advice to "Help" me while posting stuff such as:

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339748536' post='2984679']
while supporting Rota is laughable.
[/quote]

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339791010' post='2985121']
she has betrayed those who have accepted her time after time.
[/quote]

That seems more of attacks rather than "Helping" someone. In my point of view it looks like you were on the "Hate Rota" band wagon, but now that no ones here to back you up, you can't take it. I've had to stand my ground on my own for 16 pages of this thread. If you dish it out, be prepared to take it.

Now that my point is proven, Follow your own advice, "Stop" for you have no idea what your talking about and contradicting yourself.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1339743575' post='2984647']
I find it amusing that this whole thread has been about someone giving attention to someone they call an attention whore.
[/quote]
yeah it's funny how these threads play out. it's sort of a mixture of peggy_sue and misr

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339808387' post='2985378']
Elevator is my padawan, she has much to learn in the ways of attention whoring, but proud of her progress I am, or something.
[/quote]

No make her go away. I also hate Nicky Minaj now.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339810277' post='2985410']
am i on ignore banksy?
[/quote]
everyone that bansky views as not worth the prestige that comes with him being able to see their posts is blocked. i think he has conversations with himself

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339794846' post='2985179']
You have no idea what your talking about. Dave93 betrayed me wayyy before I posted this. We have been going back and fourth for awhile... So please enlighten me on how I betrayed him..
[/quote]
How? No seriously, how did I betray you?

considering last time I asked you, you basically said something along the lines of "You didn't talk to me when I queried you"

[quote name='Dave93' timestamp='1339814512' post='2985476']

considering last time I asked you, you basically said something along the lines of "You didn't talk to me when I queried you"
[/quote]

After I joined CSN... -_-... You have been treating me like !@#$ and its just uncalled for, So I brought you down. Every time i'd try to talk to you, you acted as if you were of Nobility and I was a peasant. Just shrugging me off, after what I did for you. Then you claim I spied, you were innocent and the logs were faked -_- after you got called out for you.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339810669' post='2985424']
everyone that bansky views as not worth the prestige that comes with him being able to see their posts is blocked. i think he has conversations with himself
[/quote]

Teddy you suxz

Regalia > Vets

Also Bye, wish ya the best in the land of Real life.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1339465358' post='2981111']
You are out of your !@#$@#$ mind. You were a drop in the bucket of tenure of gov members. You lasted, what, a week? Maybe two? And processed a handful of reports that I delegated to you and then you bailed. How dare you slander my contributions. I was MoFA for over half a year, restructured the entire department, oversaw all the diplomats, ran several other ministries at the same time, and went on to lead the alliance.

You are an emotionally unstable pathological liar with identity issues who's addicted to the public attention of wallowing in the cycle of betrayal, confession, and guilt.

Now pack in your attention whoring drama-lama crap-fest and get the $%&@ out.
[/quote]

Okay. Well just...DAMN, Kopp. That is quite the BURRRRNNNNNN! Bravo! :) Well played, Sir. Well played, indeed! *takes notes*

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339810277' post='2985410']
am i on ignore banksy?
[/quote]
no you're cool

[spoiler][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/esqer.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

[quote name='Dave93' timestamp='1339814512' post='2985476']

[/quote]
she's going crazy, don't bother replying to her, friend93.

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1339816163' post='2985507']
Teddy you suxz

Regalia > Vets

Also Bye, wish ya the best in the land of Real life.
[/quote]
Now now, let's not distort the past. River Rats and JRF is where it (and me) was at.

I just wish that stuff was still alive.

Now to stay on topic, I think Kzopp did put it quite plainly and honestly. Kudos to him.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339819983' post='2985559']
Now now, let's not distort the past. River Rats and JRF is where it (and me) was at.

I just wish that stuff was still alive.

Now to stay on topic, I think Kzopp did put it quite plainly and honestly. Kudos to him.
[/quote]

Who won in 2008? :P

Kzop made a nice post? Wait what?

Anyway just came to grapple with ted xD

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339810610' post='2985421']
No make her go away. I also hate Nicky Minaj now.
[/quote]
Someone actually liked that annoying brat in the first place?

Anyway, I saw the title and expected either a reference to the awesome Eagles reunion album, the Orders re-establishing the Ordinance, or TOP and Polar making a treaty.

Instead I got a goodbye-but-not-really-goodbye thread...disappointing.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1339806137' post='2985344']
As a player of a game, you should be having fun. It's unfortunate, but you can't seem to find a good place to settle down (and harm other people in the process). So I'll just say from this OOC perspective that I hope you'll find a way to solve this issue. Best of luck.
[/quote]

Thank you Tromp, That first sentence needs to be put on a plaque and hung in the OWF

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1339825082' post='2985618']
Who won in 2008? :P

Kzop made a nice post? Wait what?

Anyway just came to grapple with ted xD
[/quote]
Y'know what? No. Just, no. :)

Yes, he did.

Grr, to hell with you, scoundrel.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339828599' post='2985669']
Y'know what? No. Just, no. :)

Yes, he did.

Grr, to hell with you, scoundrel.
[/quote]

Gentlemen, Handle your sexual needs and preferences in private please.