Beauty

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1339710232' post='2984006']
sshhh some people deserve their dreams
[/quote]

I cant say I've ever met you, or have you ever met me.... Welcome to the bandwagon none the less.

[quote name='Expletive Deleted' timestamp='1339735625' post='2984443']
Tbh, I only came to this thread for Dave.
[/quote]

Thank you for clearing that up. We were all on Defcon 1 awaiting why you were here.

We can all sleep tonight knowing your here for Dave.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339741688' post='2984620']
I cant say I've ever met you, or have you ever met me.... Welcome to the bandwagon none the less.
[/quote]
You made a thread desperate for attention, then continued to post ridiculous things within it and everywhere else.

That attracts a bit of attention from everyone (which is of course just what you wanted).

There is definitely a group of people who want to see you gone, and its clearly deserved.

I give it a few months tops before you 'quit' again with all the attention it has gotten you.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1339630490' post='2982266']
Rota, let me do something I don't really do and step way back from Digiterra for a minute: There is constantly someone getting dumped on, I mean more than anyone else by a mile. Farung, Walford, Martens, Peggy Sue, etc. It's been your turn lately; I don't follow you, I don't know why. Regardless of whether or not you deserve it, whatever the reasons are, you're not handling it properly. Disappear for 2 months. Go in Legion, build your nation, occupy your time some way that doesn't involve talking to anyone but stay on top of current events, but go away for two months.
[/quote]

I disappeared for a year or so, still get the same reactions on IRC and here! :awesome:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339622210' post='2982196']
Yeah... I surely threw it in your face. Sorry that I was becoming of OOC attacks and decided to take it up on my own as nothing would be able to be done by you guys. Then before I could even re-join BM. I have JB insulting me in private, So i get not to come back. Then, I get it slammed in my face insults by Roq and Yourself in this very thread.
[/quote]

Are you !@#$@#$ kidding me?

I am the only one who went to bat for you in within our alliance, because you promised me you wouldn't go and pull a stunt like this. You lied and betrayed me and I was one of the few people left in CN that trusted you.

If this is how you treat friends, I can't wait until you actually decide to leave this place, so I won't have to deal with seeing you any longer.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1339743575' post='2984647']
I find it amusing that this whole thread has been about someone giving attention to someone they call an attention whore.
[/quote]

Thank you... Thank you so much!!

Exactly what I was saying.. Apparently Im an attention whore... I wanted to quit, decided not to and everyone came here to post. One of my formerly worse enemies said it best "Im not giving you any attention Rotavele".. So if you think I'm an attention whore... There is quite an easy solution.

In addition to what I said before, I doubt very much that most people who are accused of being attention seekers in this game literally think to themselves 'ok, how can I get everyone to pay attention to me'. It's just that some people are very active internet addicts, who then get labelled in that way, especially younger players who don't make great posts. Just drop the term except for people who really deserve it, like Prodigal Chieftain.

[quote name='bobsanders2' timestamp='1339748146' post='2984677']
In addition to what I said before, I doubt very much that most people who are accused of being attention seekers in this game literally think to themselves 'ok, how can I get everyone to pay attention to me'. It's just that some people are very active internet addicts, who then get labelled in that way, especially younger players who don't make great posts. Just drop the term except for people who really deserve it, like Prodigal Chieftain.
[/quote]
I guess you fit into the category about not making great posts.

Regardless, your being a 'concerned citizen' while supporting Rota is laughable.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339748536' post='2984679']

Regardless, your being a 'concerned citizen' while supporting Rota is laughable.
[/quote]

This is a good example of a Band wagoner... Has never met me, Has no idea who I really am.. Yet decides to de-grade me because its the "Popular" Thing. Form your own opinions people.. This isn't high school.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339749325' post='2984681']
This is a good example of a Band wagoner... Has never met me, Has no idea who I really am.. Yet decides to de-grade me because its the "Popular" Thing. Form your own opinions people.. This isn't high school.
[/quote]

The people who actually know you are saying the same exact things.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339748536' post='2984679']

[/quote]

I was poking fun at myself actually, something perhaps you could learn to do.

I am not here to make great posts. I’m not a great poster and I barely play. What’s more I don’t really agree with everything Rotavele has done, from the sounds of it. I saw an opportunity to say something kind to someone who is clearly just looking for acceptance and I took it. I couldn’t really care less what you make of that, or me.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1339746995' post='2984672']
Are you !@#$@#$ kidding me?

I am the only one who went to bat for you in within our alliance, because you promised me you wouldn't go and pull a stunt like this. You lied and betrayed me and I was one of the few people left in CN that trusted you.

If this is how you treat friends, I can't wait until you actually decide to leave this place, so I won't have to deal with seeing you any longer.
[/quote]
Since you wont seem to shut up, I will respond to you...

I left [b][u]THE GAME[/u][/b] due to the continuous OOC attacks upon me. I got tired of my Forums Account, Game Account, etc getting hacked into. Then getting DDoSed... it was over with. I figured I took the game seriously but some people just took it too seriously. After getting continuous PMs, Queries, Facebook Msgs, etc about CN and why I shouldn't quit. I decided not to. Sorry that my real life and computer took the place of Your and I's ever dying promise of staying in Bal Masque. After seeing your message, i just avoided BM...

So if you were wanting an apology or something, Then sorry that I cared more about my actual real life other than my commitments I made to you about staying in an alliance.

Now that i've responded to you, please stop waving your hand in my face...

[quote name='bobsanders2' timestamp='1339749470' post='2984683']

I am not here to make great posts. I’m not a great poster and I barely play. What’s more I don’t really agree with everything Rotavele has done, from the sounds of it. I saw an opportunity to say something kind to someone who is clearly just looking for acceptance and I took it. I couldn’t really care less what you make of that, or me.
[/quote]
Look at my first post in this thread. Did exactly that. You're not exactly setting the curve, here.

Rotavele has had plenty of acceptance. And she has betrayed those who have accepted her time after time.

Am I a bandwagoner? Sure, why not call me that. I am taking my experiences (which, clearly, neither you nor Rota have any clue of since you called me a bandwagoner) and presenting my opinion based on those.

Which I will do again: Rotavele,

Stop.

[quote name='bobsanders2' timestamp='1339749470' post='2984683']

[/quote]
Looking for acceptance through ratting out everyone who placed the slightest bit of trust in you and causing as many scenes as possible? Great job!

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339791010' post='2985121']
Look at my first post in this thread. Did exactly that. You're not exactly setting the curve, here.

Rotavele has had plenty of acceptance. And she has betrayed those who have accepted her time after time.

Am I a bandwagoner? Sure, why not call me that. I am taking my experiences (which, clearly, neither you nor Rota have any clue of since you called me a bandwagoner) and presenting my opinion based on those.

Which I will do again: Rotavele,

Stop.
[/quote]

What are you even talking about? "Rotavele has betrayed everyone, but then again I go off my personal experiences with you... I mean sure I've never met you and we've never had personal experiences..." Thats all I get from it.

You have no idea what your talking about. Dave93 betrayed me wayyy before I posted this. We have been going back and fourth for awhile... So please enlighten me on how I betrayed him..

Actually lets advance from that, please enlighten me on how you know what I have done or my private chats with people? Your like one of those old gossiping ladies that sees something and goes and makes a National Enquirer Article about how Aliens are in the Town and everyone just sits there like "What the $%&@ is this !@#$%* talking about?"

Now seriously, I may be bad, but they're is no reason to look like an absolute idoit in here trying to tell everyone what I did when in fact you've probably never seen me before today and your going off of facts from other people in this thread who just make assumptions aswell.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339794846' post='2985179']
Actually lets advance from that, please enlighten me on how you know what I have done or my private chats with people?[/quote]
because you plaster them to everyone you've met.

Ever.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1339805150' post='2985325']
I was saying that it was silly because of my own experiences to call me a bandwagoner, but you can do whatever you want with it.
[/quote]

And I was saying how are you going to tell me I have betrayed my friends when you were not there nor have had any information other than I released logs about spying with Dave? I even noted that I had been treated like !@#$ by these players... Yet you come in here trying to speak on something you have no idea about.

Heres a word of advice, If something has nothing to do with you... Stay out of it. You have never talked to me or anything so why are you in here in my good bye thread trying to ruin my already tattered reputation when you have no idea who I am nor do you even know anything about me. There is two sides to every story.

Don't wait until someone is leaving the game, and jump on with other people to try and light fire to my name. Man up.

However, JB and others who actually knew me I can understand because we've actually had at least 1 conversation before. I dont know you, where you came from, or who you are. So if you want to randomly start a fight with someone, At least man up and go insult someone who can give you a fight and not someone who is already piled on by several others.

Some people in here have actually given you proper advice Rotavele. Some of that we also told you when you were with BM for a couple of days.

As a player of a game, you should be having fun. It's unfortunate, but you can't seem to find a good place to settle down (and harm other people in the process). So I'll just say from this OOC perspective that I hope you'll find a way to solve this issue. Best of luck.