Change in the Tides

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1339470148' post='2981186']
Not really that close but he proved to be a pretty good guy when we were chatting during the war we had. TSI's in good hands.
[/quote]
OOC: AND you're a Yankee fan? Xip, you're not even trying. :mad:

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1339459056' post='2980997']
[center][size=2][color=black][font=Arial][b]Daimyo (Emperor):[/b] [color=blue]Lord Cyvole[/color]

[b]Shogun (MoD):[/b] [color=blue]Chunky Monkey[/color]

[b]Gaikou Daijin (MoFA):[/b] [color=blue]Trekwiz[/color]

[b]Eichi Daijin (MoIA):[/b] [color=blue]Shakyr[/color]

[b]Ikioi Daijin (MoR):[/b] [color=blue]Akurol[/color][/font][/color][/size][/center]
[/quote]

That's a purty lineup. Congrats on the position Cyvole, you deserve it.

Wow. This was certainly on my list of constants. I mean, between NPO being Franciscan and MK pulling the strings of world affairs is the line "Shurukian will be Empress of TSI". You have truly been a constant on this planet. From your time leading TGE so many years ago to TSI's birth and subsequent life, you have been a friend to the NADC and a sage to me during my time as FAM. I wish you the best of luck in your retirement; it is truly well deserved.

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1339472303' post='2981221']
Wow. This was certainly on my list of constants. I mean, between NPO being Franciscan and MK pulling the strings of world affairs is the line "Shurukian will be Empress of TSI". You have truly been a constant on this planet. From your time leading TGE so many years ago to TSI's birth and subsequent life, you have been a friend to the NADC and a sage to me during my time as FAM. I wish you the best of luck in your retirement; it is truly well deserved.
[/quote]

Thanks Kochers. :) You know how to grab me! Don't lose touch, I enjoy your company.

And don't worry, I know how to pull Frenchy's strings. ;)

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1339499971' post='2981464']
grats to Shuru on her well-deserved retirement, and grats to Cyvole for his ascension.

But you're completely doomed with Trekwiz, he will set you all aflame! :awesome:
[/quote]

Oh, Kain, you underestimate Cyvole. He's already a flamer! And for a change, I had nothing to do with it. (-;

Not an easy decision to make but respectable. I wish you best of luck wherever you may go, Shuru.

Also hi, Cyvole. Long time, no see. Congratulations on your ascension to evil dictatorship.