No Church in the Wild

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1339253530' post='2979854']
I'm intrigued by your marvellous theory Rota. One question though, is it possible for a follower to have his own follower?
[/quote]

Not if there's a non-chaining clause (Pun intended)

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1339254501' post='2979861']
lolololol This is pretty good, sure hope FARK would do something about this =\
[/quote]

Fortunately, Despite these political dramas... I doubt Fark would stab CSN in the back after fighting beside them in the last war. More than I could say for Legacy in CSN/DT drama though.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339254849' post='2979864']
Not if there's a non-chaining clause (Pun intended)

Fortunately, Despite these political dramas... I doubt Fark would stab CSN in the back after fighting beside them in the last war. More than I could say for Legacy in CSN/DT drama though.
[/quote]

It seems that FARK wanted to cancel on one alliance in SF and SF's response was a mass cancellation on FARK. I'd say that is borderline bullying. I wouldnt call that stabbing in the back, but getting what you deserve.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339227647' post='2979781']
I'm just not mainstream enough, I guess!

But really no you're definitely wrong.
[/quote]

Please intrigue me by telling me who's your followers. Last time I checked, Active members were jumping off the Helghan AA and it was falling apart. If you need my recruiting guide, feel free to ask.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1339255159' post='2979868']
It seems that FARK wanted to cancel on one alliance in SF and SF's response was a mass cancellation on FARK. I'd say that is borderline bullying. I wouldnt call that stabbing in the back, but getting what you deserve.
[/quote]

Bullying? I call it sticking together. You thought Super Friends was a title? They stick together, if you mess with one of them. You mess with all of them. I could only hope that's a friendship I'd have in the future. Please name an alliance that would do that for Legacy?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339255270' post='2979869']
Please intrigue me by telling me who's your followers. Last time I checked, Active members were jumping off the Helghan AA and it was falling apart. If you need my recruiting guide, feel free to ask.

Bullying? I call it sticking together. You thought Super Friends was a title? They stick together, if you mess with one of them. You mess with all of them. I could only hope that's a friendship I'd have in the future. Please name an alliance that would do that for Legacy?
[/quote]
I would hope my allies are mature enough not to throw a hissy fit if one of my allies cancelled on me. That is politically silly and a good way to isolate yourself

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1339255480' post='2979871']
I would hope my allies are mature enough not to throw a hissy fit if one of my allies cancelled on me. That is politically silly and a good way to isolate yourself
[/quote]

Isolate themselves? Does that question even make sense? They could isolate "themselves" from Fark? But isnt that kinda the point?

[/quote]

I don't care what you call it. Their treatment of Fark was atrocious. With friends like that......

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339255598' post='2979873']
Isolate themselves? Does that question even make sense? They could isolate "themselves" from Fark? But isnt that kinda the point?
[/quote]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TSOSVuF5fvI/AAAAAAAAKBo/FzxUm6ozKNo/s1600/facepalm111.jpg[/img]

I give up, you only see what you want to see, keep them blinders on, youll go far

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1339255851' post='2979880']
I give up, you only see what you want to see, keep them blinders on, youll go far
[/quote]
In other words your speechless and admit im right. Convo complete. XD

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339255614' post='2979875']
I don't care what you call it. Their treatment of Fark was atrocious. With friends like that......
[/quote]

In a way your right, I applaud them for not saying that to Fark's face though, That would have been rude. Honestly, I believe everyone should let their feelings out in private, but not be classless. Call it fake if you will, I think it makes the world continue to spin. If it wasn't for an idiot, this information wouldn't be here and the problem (That existed a month ago) would have already been solved if it wasn't by now, Obviously they've came up with something in private if they haven't canceled this long ahead.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339257000' post='2979889']
Well Fark played the !@#$%* and gave in. They almost look worse than CSN for having done so. I said before that they're pretty much pinned between a rock and a hard place but still....
[/quote]

Fark has had it rough :( they'res no doubt about that. They're still a good community i'd say. So is CSN.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339257281' post='2979890']
Fark has had it rough :( they'res no doubt about that. They're still a good community i'd say. So is CSN.
[/quote]

Hell most alliances are good communities. Ask their members. It doesn't make them good allies or good alliances. The same way good people may not make good leaders.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339258078' post='2979898']
Hell most alliances are good communities. Ask their members. It doesn't make them good allies or good alliances. The same way good people may not make good leaders.
[/quote]

I think CSN is a good alliance. When I was there it was.. and still seems to be. Liz is a damn good leader as well.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339258154' post='2979899']
I think CSN is a good alliance. When I was there it was.. and still seems to be. Liz is a damn good leader as well.
[/quote]

I am biased but that entire dump of Zooms pretty much speaks for itself. People make mistakes but !@#$ they don't have much to work with anymore. There is no good reason it had to go down like that. Liz should have said "We understand your concerns about GOD and Xiph can we help? If not we understand you have to do what is right by you." To which Fark could have said " We appreciate your understanding and would like to work things out. If it happens we cant we will still go balls out for you all if SF needs our help." The log thing is ridiculous on its face as every alliance does that. Every last one. Even Liz turned around and did the same thing. If I of all people understand this then !@#$ I guess there is no where to go but up for them.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339258730' post='2979903']
I am biased but that entire dump of Zooms pretty much speaks for itself. People make mistakes but !@#$ they don't have much to work with anymore. There is no good reason it had to go down like that. Liz should have said "We understand your concerns about GOD and Xiph can we help? If not we understand you have to do what is right by you." To which Fark could have said " We appreciate your understanding and would like to work things out. If it happens we cant we will still go balls out for you all if SF needs our help." The log thing is ridiculous on its face as every alliance does that. Every last one. Even Liz turned around and did the same thing. If I of all people understand this then !@#$ I guess there is no where to go but up for them.
[/quote]

I understand what your saying. I appreciate you actually talking this out though, instead of acting like most on the OWF do.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1339260388' post='2979914']
Why are all of zoom's threads so awesome? It must be a nice feeling for CSN to share their idiocy with the world.
[/quote]

Hes not in NG anymore, or any position of power. You can stop sucking on it now.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339226321' post='2979777']
2) A follower will never make their own thread, its too risky to be taken down by players or other leaders. [b]A follower replies to threads like these with comments such as "Oh my god, this was so funny. CSN is so nooby!"[/b] or "Lol Zoom, you got them there. So funny, CSN sucks!". They're are the lost followers too. The lost followers have no leader, they come in threads like these with comments such as a follower, but you never have heard of these followers before. They just randomly pop up to "Support" someone because that person looks like the majority agrees with him. Unfortunately followers take up a good percent of the OWF. When their leaders are absent, the followers do their bidding, but as soon as someone takes action against them or trolls them... They look for their leader to hide behind and come to their rescue.
[/quote]

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339259146' post='2979904']
I understand what your saying. I appreciate you actually talking this out though, instead of acting like most on the OWF do.
[/quote]

Its funny because when I try to look for a reason it did go down the way it did the only thing I can think is that SF would not have enjoyed the bad press from any cancellation topic. Which would be easily remedied by agreeing not to post it. I don't think anyone would have cared as SF-XX is joined by the hip called RnR and that one treaty hardly means much in the grand scheme anyway. All it could have hinted at is a small chink in the XX-SF dynamic. As if that would matter with a common blocmate. Cancelling en masse would have turned a small chink into a gaping hole. I am curious as to how Sparta and MHA feel about Fark being treated like this. So this does raise some questions as to how well the SF-XX situation will hold out in the future. The very thing they may have been trying to prevent in the first place.....Maybe its not for me to understand. All I know is new friends on that side of the web are not easy to come by these days and maybe they should think about the bigger picture before going off half cocked like that.

[/quote]
Are you referring to Evella and an aid scammer that never even applied as "active members" or are you not even trying to know what you're talking about anymore?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339255614' post='2979875']
[/quote]
Well it's pretty clear you don't know the Fark-SF dynamic then!

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339238153' post='2979802']
Yes it did, It was a joke :D Why are you keeping up with me and my profile anyway? Don't you have other things to worry about? :o

I personally consider myself a leader, due to my opinions being completely made on my own. A leader is hated by "The Other Side" if you will. Seeing as there are many members of TOP/NG/MK/Etc.. who keep up with every action I make and are the first ones to click on any topic I make, I consider myself a leader, and an important one at that with all of this popularity you guys give me :P
[/quote]
I'm hardly interested in you personally, but I noticed that earlier and found it humourous.

One calling themselves such would only imply that they share all the opinions of the other. It wasn't a joke; you are a petty follower in the personality cult that is BM.

:D:D:D:D Oh look, I can feign politeness and frivolity too. Look at all these happy faces. Aren't you having such a great time? I know I am! Yay! :D:D:D

Edited by VladimirLenin