A Bal Masqué announcement

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339057280' post='2978681']
You need to get off your high horse and stop white knighting any leader who says they're a girl. I know I'm not the nicest person around and I'm fine with it. I don't care if it's cool or not and I really don't know where you got that from. In fact, I'm pretty upfront about who I like and don't like. So you'll just have to live with it.
Now that's settled can you show me where, in this topic and before you started your little crusade, I "dragged her in the mud", as you so eloquently put it? Because, from where I stand, I was merely asking who in MK liked Rotavele. Since, you know I'm in MK and all and have never heard anyone speaking up for her. But you can stop putting words and intentions in my mouth and be on your merry way.
[/quote]

If I might interrupt; in kwell's defence it's not really white knighting because she's a girl because he referred to Rota as a he at first so I don't think gender comes into it. Generally if kwell thinks someone is being a dick he'll call them out on it and won't afraid of anything.

Anyway, on with the mudslinging!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1339348443' post='2980280']
Yup, you caught us!
[/quote]

quiz specifically said he was going to say it to move up on the worst MKers list.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1339369168' post='2980403']
But something something they're just trying to get laid ad hominem you suck etc.
[/quote]
Let's be real: nobody really comes to AlterEgo's defense, why Rotavele?