Pontoon party on the river Styx

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339544944' post='2981784']
You obviously don't understand what I was getting at. Great way of ignoring it.
[/quote]
No, I understood it and the point your making.

Ignore it, just thought would join in.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339544271' post='2981780']
Im in good standing in CCC as well, so i guess you should damn them as well ?

Go for it. I have nothing to hide. :)
[/quote]
Everyone has something to hide.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339543970' post='2981778']
They rerolled as Nordreich, the original incarnation was much more despised than NoV. As for disbanding once, I am always amused by the fact that people state anyone who disbands is a coward. Frankly, NoV disbanded as a convenience. They did so in order to regrow and rebuild. There is no shame in that. The only shame is that they had to give up their AA over OOC !@#$%^&*.

If you cannot understand the difference of being hit for IC reasons and being hit for OOC reasons then there is no point in even speaking to you.
[/quote]

Cowards only [s]to[/s] do what is convenient in difficult times, thanks for consolidate my point.

I wasn't even speaking with you, please be my guest and add me to ignore list . ;)

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339547864' post='2981814']
Cowards only to what is convenient in difficult times, thanks for consolidate my point.

I wasn't even speaking with you, please be my guest and add me to ignore list . ;)
[/quote]

What are you trying to say? Seriously, nothing in what I said proves you point unless you are completely delusional.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339550428' post='2981826']
What are you trying to say? Seriously, nothing in what I said proves you point unless you are completely delusional.
[/quote]

Are you still speaking with me? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1339578285' post='2982015']
2009 was better for TPF shens

Article 3 of the PC-TPF NAP.
[/quote]
The best part about that was when TPF whined about PC using Article 3 before TPF used it on them, lol.

This thread was truly amusing.

Good to see you can still stir the pot Boss.

I can sorta see why the Nazis are still butthurt, after all we crushed something near and dear to their hearts.....

........but to see the UJP ninnies still whining, OUTSTANDING!

Please never change guys, you make an old man smile.

Happy Birthday TPF. o7

Congratulations on achieving your 5th Anniversary as a CN Alliance, TPF. I like to see many of my TOOL brothers and sisters amongst your ranks.

I have a wall of text to type about this thread, but I will take my own advice, and leave it out of this happy occasion. As the years grow longer, it is true that there will be some who will match your accomplishment. I would love to think that many will, because the game will be better for it.

HUZZAH!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339478752' post='2981302']
This doesn't change the fact that NoV, as others alliances full of cowards, disbanded when faced superior odds, this shows how strong that community was... :awesome:
[/quote]

The community continued to exist in other worlds and on its own, private, forum. So you're quite simply wrong.

But allow me to address your underlying insinuation by reminding you of a few salient facts:

[list]

[*]NoV's members were informed that the alliance could disband or they would be hounded one by one from Planet Bob for good.
[*]NoV's members were told they could either swear to a ridiculous (and 100% OOC) statement or they would face permanent war.
[*]NoV's Webmaster was informed that unless he took down the forum -- his personal property on his own server, btw -- then all NoV members, past and present, would be subject to continuous attacks on the grounds that they were "plotting" against Slayer and his little crusade. [OOC](A ToS violation that nobody seemed to care about.)[/OOC]

[/list]

Before you engage your half-educated mind, please ensure that you possess all the facts. You'll look like much less of a fool that way.

The important thing to take from all of this is that we are here and Slayer, his temporary presence notwithstanding, is not. Furthermore, through some very hard work on the part of mhawk and myself, we managed to overcome this ugly chapter in TPF's history. (A cooperative effort that made Slayer furious, which was certainly a plus from my perspective.) For our part, we haven't forgotten this episode, but it plays absolutely no part in Nordreich's foreign policy vis-a-vis The Phoenix Federation.

Congratulations, TPF.

gotta hand it to you KZ... Having you back is nice from an "intellectual discourse without the mindless hate" stand point. Despite a few RL members and their personal views, I've had good conversations with you and hope to continue to share recipes in the future.

Welcome Back KZ!

oo/ TPF... 5 yrs and still burning bright :)

[quote name='JBone' timestamp='1339951663' post='2986481']
This thread was truly amusing.

Good to see you can still stir the pot Boss.

I can sorta see why the Nazis are still butthurt, after all we crushed something near and dear to their hearts.....

........but to see the UJP ninnies still whining, OUTSTANDING!

Please never change guys, you make an old man smile.
[/quote]
TPF: the alliance that absolutely despises learning from mistakes.