[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1338850299' post='2977103']
This is $%&@ed up even for RIA standards... :P
[/quote]

its part of our process of setting even more $%&@ed up standards.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1338863513' post='2977204']
So did RIA and NsO just sign a treaty or is putting their flag up there some sort of joke to say "lol I gotcha, you have no idea what just happened lololololololol". If not congrats to NsO and RIA.
[/quote]

They signed a treaty. Not sure how that could be in contention.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1338863513' post='2977204']
So did RIA and NsO just sign a treaty or is putting their flag up there some sort of joke to say "lol I gotcha, you have no idea what just happened lololololololol". If not congrats to NsO and RIA.
[/quote]

there is a treaty inside the fancy text, you just need to take the time to read it

I inserted this treaty into the intake booth of ███-914 with the knob set to "1:1". After seven minutes, a treaty between ██████ and Bal Masque appeared in the output booth.

[quote name='TheGekkeJapanner' timestamp='1338922070' post='2977704']
Moshi, moshi, is this Elrich?
The same Elrich that said: 'We don't want to get further involved with NBA or SOS because of ties with RIA, and we don't want to get tied to the unstable block that is SF.'?
[/quote]

Situations change, and people grow up and learn, and foreign relations change with them. At the time, NsO still had a deal of hostility towards SuperFriends because we immaturely held things against the bloc as a whole for the actions of support them gave the SOS Brigade right after the split and before, during, and after the war. The margin by which this treaty passed was not that large, and there was still a fair amount of dissent questioning why we treatying someone who supposedly hated us or wanted us ground into dust (or at least supported it). Foreign affairs can be pretty tricky, but the prime reason I wanted this done was to gain another reliable ally, expand to horizons we formerly thought broken and repair the damage and trust issues existent, and work towards a worthy level of friendship. The friendship has begun, was there, and we still got along even before and after the war relatively fine with RIA. The prime issue we had at the time was having any kind of connection towards SuperFriends, and considering our position as the protectorate at the time, we had to take the people we're allied to (and our protector is notably on the other end of the spectrum) into consideration.

Any further questions? Fire them at me. For reasons as to why people wanted no treaty with Bal Masque, alot of people had issues with Roquentin being the leader.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

Still, It is a bit of a surprise to see RIA take such an initiative to treaty Sakura; the party it had to guard SOS against. I guess RIA can't live without having a weaboo alliance under its wing to foster :P Or it is yet another example of RIA leaving their mark of insanity on the Cyberverse.
In any case, RIA has done us in SOS well in the past and looked after us well for a long time. Hopefully, they can mean the same value to you. Good luck.