SUN DoW!!!!!!

KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1338878650' post='2977359']
ok, you have me a little confused here...

[10:18am] Stelios: <&Wifey> talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide

Technically you guys did :P, you looked at the guide there for you stole the guide... Stealing something doesn't mean your using it, you just took it :rolleyes:

That is what she meant by you stealing our guide :P she never said your using our guide, only that you stole "[b]took[/b] a look at it." Clearly this is what she meant, when she said, "talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide." I'm sorry if you have gotten a little confused by what she said when she said that.
[/quote]
I've never seen SUN's guide. Unless of course SUN has stolen my guides. Then I guess I have seen them. But I didn't steal it, I created it.

If SUN has not stolen my guide, then noting how horribly SUN has been doing, I don't think I have enough mind bleach to recover from reading whatever they are passing off as a guide.

Also:
[quote]
[11:10am] Saphyre: Wifey says KC said that to her
[11:11am] Saphyre: jraenar
[11:15am] jraenar: lolol
[11:16am] jraenar: KC who just sent me a PM asking about basic war tactics?
[11:16am] jraenar: that's rich[/quote]

Edited by jraenar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1338885851' post='2977385']
First to post the other alliances' guide in this thread wins the thread.
[/quote]
We were told to buy the space program first and then follow up with moon bases next round :D

ok, you have me a little confused here...

[10:18am] Stelios: <&Wifey> talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide

Technically you guys did :P, you looked at the guide there for you stole the guide... Stealing something doesn't mean your using it, you just took it :rolleyes:

That is what she meant by you stealing our guide :P she never said your using our guide, only that you stole "[b]took[/b] a look at it." Clearly this is what she meant, when she said, "talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide." I'm sorry if you have gotten a little confused by what she said when she said that.
[/quote]
When did I see your guide? and No.. Looking and stealing are not the same, that has got to be one of the dumbest things ive hear from you,..... especially if I did NOT ask for it in any way.. Grow some balls KC...

[quote name='BKlein' timestamp='1338872942' post='2977315']
Well, if it makes you feel any differently, we were ready because we intended to roll against other people that same night (hence the update activity). :)

I'm sorry that you feel that I should die in a fire. If you want something to actually get worked up over, consider that "Snooki" is more famous than the guy that developed ibuprofen.
[/quote]

LOL that was a funny night. Everybody was shouting ABORT ABORT DONT ATTACK!!! PANIC!! DEFEND!!! ATTACK RE!! :awesome:

Im sure i have the logs somewhere in my pc :lol1:

Technically you guys did :P, you looked at the guide [s]there for[/s] Therefore you stole the guide... Stealing something doesn't mean your using it, you just took it :rolleyes: [/quote]

Is this one of those things were you think that saying this was so stupid that it [i]must[/i] be true? :unsure:

Also fixed that for ya.

If that's the case, I have also stolen SUN's guide, back during their first or second round.

Whoops, was looking through my google docs history and accidentally stole it again.

Edited by Overlord Wes

I don't like playing the grammar game on here since, for all I know, you guys could be Koreans rocking a second language, but it looks like third time is the charm. One possibility:

[quote]You looked at the guide; therefore, you stole the guide.[/quote]

:)

[quote name='BKlein' timestamp='1338931496' post='2977827']
I don't like playing the grammar game on here since, for all I know, you guys could be Koreans rocking a second language, but it looks like third time is the charm. One possibility:

You looked at the guide; therefore, you stole the guide.

:)
[/quote]

Anyways if it was made by KC it must sucks :awesome:

Edited by Diego18

[quote name='Diego18' timestamp='1338933942' post='2977852']
Anyways if it was made by KC it must sucks :awesome:
[/quote]
Nuke me

And.. no comment on what you said .. :awesome:

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1338928437' post='2977783']
If that's the case, I have also stolen SUN's guide, back during their first or second round.

Whoops, was looking through my google docs history and accidentally stole it again.
[/quote]
I too must confess that I stole Roman guides and have been using it for my own use since many rounds ago... Sorry Jraenar :(

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1338935820' post='2977877']
I too must confess that I stole Roman guides and have been using it for my own use since many rounds ago... Sorry Jraenar :(
[/quote]
No you haven't. Otherwise you would have a warchest.

:smug:

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1338941636' post='2977945']
No you haven't. Otherwise you would have a warchest.

:smug:
[/quote]
Alright you got me :P

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1338958115' post='2978128']
Guides are for noobs.

Playing TE is in the brain and heart.
[/quote]
This is true but guides are useful for the initial nation buildup. Once you're over that 1.4 infra mark, I think that's when you start using brain and heart.

We recruit. Some of these recruits have little knowledge of the game. A guide that lays everything out is much more friendly than throwing the Info Index at them. There are also many who have been around for a while, but work off of flawed assumptions and follow dubious wisdom from bad guides. Having proven advice -- tailored for how Steve works -- helps a lot.

But that's getting off-point. The topic is the RE slaughter of SUN.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1338906883' post='2977497']
When did I see your guide? and No.. Looking and stealing are not the same, that has got to be one of the dumbest things ive hear from you,..... especially if I did NOT ask for it in any way.. Grow some balls KC...
[/quote]

I guess you really can't take a joke darn. Anyways I used the word took not look :P,

took definition: to Gain or acquire

I understand how you might have seen it as not a joke since nonverbal cues makes up more than 90 percent of total communication, so when typing on the forums we are using less than 10 percent of communication, and I probably could have done a little better job on making it more of a joke :P.

However not once did I say you looked at our guide :blink:

A person who was once in RE, "Adude" and a few other people, saw the link to the guide on one of the SE alliance channels. Then word passed down about it in SUN, which caused a telephone effect,

Example of the Telephone effect:
[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/the-telephone-effect.jpg[/IMG]

Which caused the original story to get messed up a bit.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1339038449' post='2978574']
I guess you really can't take a joke darn. Anyways I used the word took not look :P,

took definition: to Gain or acquire

I understand how you might have seen it as not a joke since nonverbal cues makes up more than 90 percent of total communication, so when typing on the forums we are using less than 10 percent of communication, and I probably could have done a little better job on making it more of a joke :P.

However not once did I say you looked at our guide :blink:

A person who was once in RE, "Adude" and a few other people, saw the link to the guide on one of the SE alliance channels. Then word passed down about it in SUN, which caused a telephone effect,

Example of the Telephone effect:
[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/the-telephone-effect.jpg[/IMG]

Which caused the original story to get messed up a bit.
[/quote]

ADude: 1
SUN: 0

Oh right. I didn't get the "joke." When I log on in the morning to see Stelios log-dumping SUN members saying we stole their guides, then am promptly banned from #sunte for confronting the blatant lie. HA HA HA. THAT IS SO FUNNY.

Get bent.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1339041420' post='2978601']
Oh right. I didn't get the "joke." When I log on in the morning to see Stelios log-dumping SUN members saying we stole their guides, then am promptly banned from #sunte for confronting the blatant lie. HA HA HA. THAT IS SO FUNNY.

Get bent.
[/quote]
I think you still don't get it :(

my joke was with that one post on the topic, of me trying to interpret the word stole in how she said it.

I haven't really been on IRC that much for the last week, and I believe a channel operator banned a few of you guys because you were doing personal attacks calling people vulgar names, and SUN doesn't tolerate personal attacks/threats in our IRC channels. You guys were getting way too angry about a game that restarts every three months.

Example of a personal attack:
[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/personalattack.png[/IMG]

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1339050905' post='2978667']
No. Wifey banned everybody from RE, including some that said nothing. There were no personal attacks. In fact, the only personal attacks came from Wifey, right before the kickban.
[/quote]
This is what I saw and I chose to leave after all my Alliance mates were banned.