SUN DoW!!!!!!

KillerCruiser

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GemStone' timestamp='1339051076' post='2978668']
This is what I saw and I chose to leave after all my Alliance mates were banned.
[/quote]

Aww that's so cute!

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1339132024' post='2979235']
Well that explains alot..............

-__________________________________________-
[/quote]
Lmao.. Spock.. I dont hate you as much..

And masta.. you stole my words :wub:

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1339132024' post='2979235']
Well that explains alot..............

-__________________________________________-
[/quote]
Worked pretty well for SUN

Off topic here but I am fighting an RD target which has engaged 2 SUN and Roadrash from NDO. Myself and Roadrash are communicating but no response from the SUN nations. Why play a war game and not learn or try. I swear to God I will attack them myself if they don't do something, this is rediculous.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339265946' post='2979938']
Off topic here but I am fighting an RD target which has engaged 2 SUN and Roadrash from NDO. Myself and Roadrash are communicating but no response from the SUN nations. Why play a war game and not learn or try. I swear to God I will attack them myself if they don't do something, this is rediculous.
[/quote]
Aye a few rounds ago when they warred with us, many people experienced the same situation.... But I understood why. Good luck getting casualties if you do decide to attack SUN. Many of them roll over and die on the first CM..... Hopefully that isn't the case here. :)

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1339276461' post='2979973']
Aye a few rounds ago when they warred with us, many people experienced the same situation.... But I understood why. Good luck getting casualties if you do decide to attack SUN. Many of them roll over and die on the first CM..... Hopefully that isn't the case here. :)
[/quote]

Dont forget the ones that dont attack if the odds are under 40%! and the ones who roll over from one nuke!

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1339307084' post='2980125']
Dont forget the ones that dont attack if the odds are under 40%! and the ones who roll over from one nuke!
[/quote]
Lol even if it's above 40% they still didn't send GAs. Only 1 of the three did something.... Even then his only attacks were after peace.