Hellas defends its land against WAPA

In a week or so after our last war Hellas has been attacked this morning without declaration by WAPA.

Our soldiers defend our land, our families, our symbols!

Go again Sons of Hellas!! Prove yourselves once again !!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1338441089' post='2975056']
In a week or so after our last war Hellas has been attacked this morning without declaration by WAPA.

Our soldiers defend our land, our families, our symbols!

Go again Sons of Hellas!! Prove yourselves once again !!
[/quote]

Aye okay then ,do you ken what time it is here? :rolleyes:

WAPA declares war on Hellas, Troopers & Cat,just for the hell of it.

There now happy? Away and blow up some bad WAPA folks.Enjoy. ;)

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1338445498' post='2975079']
Too lazy even for a simple DoW. :P
[/quote]

To be honest, due to the amorphous nature of CN TE,
it would have been very difficult for our leaders to post an accurate DoW.

A specific difficulty for Admin was that I wanted to add another Alliance to the DoW at the last minute.

[indent]But how can YOU accuse WAPA's admin of being lazy ....[/indent]
[quote]:. Received Message

To: The Landlord From: Eljierro Date: 5/31/2012 12:58:45 AM

Subject: One of WAPA attacked me.

Message: Glen Fiddich attacked me a few minutes ago. Is WAPA declaring on Hellas or it is just one random raid? [/quote]
[indent].... you were too lazy to check Hellas' war screen :rolleyes:[/indent]

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1338460566' post='2975116']
Ah, it's time again for the classic "end of round top nation massive down declares." Delightful.
[/quote]
Don't worry it won't save any of them in the end.

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1338446445' post='2975082']
To be honest, due to the amorphous nature of CN TE,
it would have been very difficult for our leaders to post an accurate DoW.

A specific difficulty for Admin was that I wanted to add another Alliance to the DoW at the last minute.

[indent]But how can YOU accuse WAPA's admin of being lazy ....[/indent]

[indent].... you were too lazy to check Hellas' war screen :rolleyes:[/indent]
[/quote]

Oh jeez. You always have an excuse.

Good luck to everyone.

Tell me this not a legitimate war. WAPA almost doubles Hellas in ave NS. Unless I am missing something else this is an obvious down declare by any standards, even Confusion and Stevieg would have a hard time selling this one as legit.

Edited by paul711

Yes, but Troopers is basically just me (20k, attacked by the largest nation in the game plus some other guy. Both with 200 more tech than me, but no WRC ;D ) and CAT is just one guy (16k last I checked). On top of that, Hellas just got out of a war, and were probably heavily invested in rebuilding. Whole thing reeks, basically.

Although I can't be TOO mad at WAPA because IIRC this kind of crap happens to them all the time. Which is certainly not a legitimate excuse; but it does make me less mad at them.

WAPA , obviously , THey were afraid of being attacked in these last days . FOr this reason , they chose Us ,hellas , as a target .
WHy us ?
Actually , when we went out of a War , we were in large success , but going out of war isnt easy too .. to return to the point where you were beore the war .

WHy didnt they choose another alliance ?
...No need to answer that Watching SUN and RE and ... ALl the alliances are actually involved in Wars .

Declaring war on an alliance with one member ''THe Troopers '' , laiming that '' the troopers '' is an alliance .. Is a fake game . CAT, The Troopers .. and HEllas .

SO WAPA , Congrats ! I thought you're much smarter ;)

GOod luck everyone , ENJOY!

I didn't check because I am actually busy with my biomechanical engineering research. I am pretty sure you would not understand how important it is to me.

I only enter CN because I made good friends in Hellas. Update at Puerto Rico is at 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM DST. I come home tired from work so I asked. We are recovering from our previous war but $%&@ it.

Lol what? You were at war for [b]three[/b] days, ten days ago after hitting RD who got out of a five day war fourteen days prior to you hitting them. Is there really that much difference?

The stats weren't anywhere near as skewed at the start, plus we're hitting two nations with WRC's who can purchase double the nukes any of ours can. It actually added up about as right as we could get it prior to our maxing out military but I guess some $%&@heads like Paul can't see past their petty little grudges.

E:Hi Wasso :D

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1338533010' post='2975596']
Lol what? You were at war for [b]three[/b] days, ten days ago after hitting RD who got out of a five day war fourteen days prior to you hitting them. Is there really that much difference?

The stats weren't anywhere near as skewed at the start, plus we're hitting two nations with WRC's who can purchase double the nukes any of ours can. It actually added up about as right as we could get it prior to our maxing out military but I guess some $%&@heads like Paul can't see past their petty little grudges.

[/quote]
Well I guess some do not grasp how bullying and personal attacks add fuel to the fire and propegate grudges. We didn't have one before but are now dangerouslly close now and I can personally guarentee that it is a place that you DO NOT want to be in with OP. See you soon asshat ;)

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1338530570' post='2975583']
I didn't check because I am actually busy with my biomechanical engineering research. I am pretty sure you would not understand how important it is to me.

I only enter CN because I made good friends in Hellas. Update at Puerto Rico is at 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM DST. I come home tired from work so I asked. We are recovering from our previous war but $%&@ it.
[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338543887' post='2975642']
Well I guess some do not grasp how bullying and personal attacks add fuel to the fire and propegate grudges. We didn't have one before but are now dangerouslly close now and I can personally guarentee that it is a place that you DO NOT want to be in with OP. See you soon asshat ;)
[/quote]

HAHA

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

[/quote]

Hello Mayzie !! :D I didnt you that you're involved in this War Too !

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338543887' post='2975642']
[/quote]

The so called 'bullying' never involved you, but you got OP involved & forced your ideologies onto us once before already & it hasn't happened again since then in this round to my knowledge.

Calling your nation name girly was not, is not and never will be a 'personal attack'. You really love making it your business to be up in WAPA's face pounding your chest at every opportunity when at no point have you been involved you without you first interfering.

Take your threats elsewhere, it's becoming increasingly boring having you appear in every WAPA thread to cry foul over our actions no matter what / who we choose to hit. You didn't seem overly concerned over numbers when OP had the Av NS, nuke & wonder superiority over WAPA & RD. :rolleyes:

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1338549097' post='2975667']
Hello Mayzie !! :D I didnt you that you're involved in this War Too !
[/quote]

I'm not really, it's the Queen's jubilee four day bank holiday weekend after today, I expect most of WAPA will spend it a little drunk, bbq'ing it up & generally not giving a !@#$ about our nations lol. Hope life's good anyway Wasso, I wasn't even sure you were still around.

Edited by Mayzie

I was around with my other nation Wasso in TE , but i was involved in a war with OP too , So i decided to run another nation now . Since CN SE is calm these days !

Edited by wasso

[/quote]
I cannot write what I wish to as I am on my phone but the girly comments were totally forgotten about, are we in high school. I am referring to your "even !@#$heads like paul" comment as a personal attack. Further you were attacked earlier in the round not because of a grudge, I know it makes you feel good to think your significant enough to warrant OP attention but you were hit because tge numbers matched up nicely. It just so happened that the other stuff between us coincided.

In addition, you guys are bullies and as tge OP police it is my duty to inform you that you are in violation of ordinance 175-85.2 of the TE legal code and as the enforcers of said code we hereby issue WAPA a citation and reserve all rights to ensure future compliance. :)

hahahahaha. I used to think WAPA were pretty good (still wub you lollerman) but seriously, after being down-declared on (18k NS nation vs me at 13k) and now being nuked by said nation despite me being non-nuclear, I just don't think ya'll are the same bunch I used to admire. Still having fun, but find it amusing that ya'll justify this war somehow. I will continue to fight for as long as I can (not long though) but being nuked and most likely I will get nuked a second time since growler chieftain apparently has to do that for to someone he down declared on and someone who can't have the fun to nuke him back.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1338580163' post='2975816']
hahahahaha. I used to think WAPA were pretty good (still wub you lollerman) but seriously, after being down-declared on (18k NS nation vs me at 13k) and now being nuked by said nation despite me being non-nuclear, I just don't think ya'll are the same bunch I used to admire. Still having fun, but find it amusing that ya'll justify this war somehow. I will continue to fight for as long as I can (not long though) but being nuked and most likely I will get nuked a second time since growler chieftain apparently has to do that for to someone he down declared on and someone who can't have the fun to nuke him back.
[/quote]

I'd have rather attacked someone else tbh, and I don't pick who we war with, I'm just a senator. I picked the highest nations I could at the time. WE should have thrown in another alliance like LoSS, it was discussed but never implemented. Personally i find paul's faux rage amusing, he does it quite frequently regarding WAPA. Instead of keeping his snout out he always seems to pipe up about something regarding us. I have no ill will regarding anyone of the alliances I'm fighting It's just a [ooc]Game[ooc]. Certainly not worth a pulsating veins erupting on your forehead like it does to paul.

I hope the guys I'm fighting realize this and don't get to stroppy about it.

Also, hey Doch <3

Edited by Hiro Nakara

I find it amusing too really. It was amusing when it happened against G-6/Anon as well. Well, was hoping this war would help increase my casualties but being nuked kind of put an end to that dream.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1338582188' post='2975836']
I find it amusing too really. It was amusing when it happened against G-6/Anon as well. Well, was hoping this war would help increase my casualties but being nuked kind of put an end to that dream.
[/quote]

I'm not to fussed about this round anyways, I have been pretty busy with other things, which makes his veiled threats even more funny. I won't be around next round, there is no more juice in playing anymore. The world moral faux rage police kill the [ooc]game[ooc] tbh.

OUT RAGE, RAAAAAAWRRR, WE WILL GET YOU, RAAAAAWR, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT, RAAAAAWR!!!!!

Yawn.........

It has been nice playing with you guys since round 1, but it's just boring now.....

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338582421' post='2975838']
I'm not to fussed about this round anyways, I have been pretty busy with other things, which makes his veiled threats even more funny. I won't be around next round, there is no more juice in playing anymore. The world moral faux rage police kill the game tbh.

OUT RAGE, RAAAAAAWRRR, WE WILL GET YOU, RAAAAAWR, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT, RAAAAAWR!!!!!

Yawn.........

It has been nice playing with you guys since round 1, but it's just boring now.....
[/quote]

That sux dude. :(