A Possible Way to Win an Alliance War

The GOONS-MONGOLS War embarassed GOONS and Pandora's Box, and MAY have been one of the causes for PB's break-up. The fact that GOONS and PB couldn't stop 2-3 micro-alliances is embarassing enough, but the fact they had to negotiate to end it is even more so. The war ended in a Stalemate. Well, I presented a war strategy to Kaskus in an IRC chat a few months ago. It involved a massive simultaneous attack that would confuse the enemy. They rejected it. I can see why. There were some errors in my plan that I had not considered. Now, I have created a better version of the plan.
My plan would call for this:
1. Everyone in an alliance at war would meet at their forums.
2. There, they would discuss which targets were to be attacked at the same time.
3. They would decide the time of the attack.
4. At the time of the attack, each of the selected nations would be attacked all around the same time, throwing the target alliance into hysteria and confusion, especially if said attacking alliance has chosen 7 or more targets for the first wave.
5. The attacking alliance nations would send the nations that were attacked into anarchy, and repeat steps 4 and 5 on random target alliance nations 3-7 times.
The element used to guarantee a victory here is Mass Hysteria and Confusion. Nations in the targeted alliance would get very scared and confused. And when you have confusion and hysteria in an Alliance, bad things will happen. VERY bad things. Also, the leaders in the Alliance would get so swamped with calls for assistance that they would get overworked to the point they can't take it anymore. And this, my friends, is my war strategy idea.

If this is such a top winning strategy (and btw alliances are hardly stupid, they already have well thought out war plans, wars rarely happen overnight) why publish it? Why not keep it a secret? Why let the next alliance to attack you know what you are going to do?

However, as I said, alliances already have strategies that are better than this one.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1337969036' post='2972245']
1. Everyone in an alliance at war would meet at their forums.
[/quote]
Yeah... there are bound to be many inactive members who simply don't have the time to show up. And how would the active members know when to get on said forums?

2. There, they would discuss which targets were to be attacked at the same time.
3. They would decide the time of the attack.
[/quote]
Fine then.

4. At the time of the attack, each of the selected nations would be attacked all around the same time, throwing the target alliance into hysteria and confusion, especially if said attacking alliance has chosen 7 or more targets for the first wave.
[/quote]
There are a number of factors working here.
How many nations are attacking, and how many targets are there? Do the attackers have good WCs? Do the defenders have good WCs? Are a significant number of defenders/attackers online at the moment? Are the selected targets low-tier, middle-lower, middle, high-middle, or high? Are the attackers battle-tested, and are the targets?

5. The attacking alliance nations would send the nations that were attacked into anarchy, and repeat steps 4 and 5 on random target alliance nations 3-7 times.
[/quote]
How frequently would this process be put into effect? Once a day? Twice? Three times or more? How long would it last?

The element used to guarantee a victory here is Mass Hysteria and Confusion. Nations inthe targeted alliance would get very scared and confused. And when you have confusion and hysteria in an Alliance, bad things will happen. VERY bad things. Also, the leaders in the Alliance would get so swamped with calls for assistance that they would get overworked to the point they can't take it anymore.
[/quote]
This plan has been used many times since all the way back in '06. :rolleyes:

And this, my friends, is my war strategy idea.
[/quote]
I challenge you to a duel! :smug:

Edited by VolarisX