An Anniversary of Note

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vindicator' timestamp='1337937698' post='2972050']
Never a better time to be a Polar than now.

o/ Polaris!
[/quote]

True, you get to skip all the #@$%@~#£$ and have a clear future ahead of you without complaining and whining.

I have one message to polar, taken from Youtube "At the end of the day you can do whatever the $£%# you wanna do".

Happy B-day Polaris. My first two years of existence was in Polaris. Back as a newbie I joined Polaris while it was just a couple of weeks old. GW1 and the time after that was an awesome time to be in Polaris. To another 6 years!

o/ Polaris

Regardless of how much we don't agree or get along, I wish Polaris a fine and spectacular birthday. Like an Order you have refused to die and that has value. While Pacifica and Polaris are about as different as they can be, we have an intertwined past.

To your future may you make the best use of it and recover from the past. o/

Happy Birthday Polaris o/

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1337916296' post='2971902']
I pity the people who are in your hard spot then.
[/quote]

No need for this kind of thing; magnanimity and graciousness are called for at a birthday celebration.

Congrats to Polar, my home for 5 of 6 years in this place. o/

Saying Polaris has done nothing is quite the wrong statement. I do believe Genmany, GOONS, \m/, and several others met their match and were utterly destroyed by Polaris. They re-created. That coalition is currently still attempting to kill Polaris, but has never succeeded.

LOL, noobs.

Ahem. I mean, congratulations on your fine accomplishment.

Of course, this celebration is unofficial until Viceroy Sponge's luxuriant beard makes an appearance.

Happy 6th Birthday Polaris. Some alliances haven't had to work quite so hard to hit their anniversaries, makes it a sweeter milestone to hit though, Congradulations on Six Years Polaris.

o/NpO