Dragons riding ponies

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1337920373' post='2971971']
Now I don't want to give the impression that you are relevant or anything, but just out of curiosity, on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the most, how rustled are your jimmies right now?
[/quote]

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/3d5/ccb/a29/resized/gorira-munch-meme-generator-and-in-the-following-silence-my-unrustled-jimmies-reigned-true-79fa30.jpg[/img]

Congrats on this. UE are some fine folks. Don't know much about Argent I must say.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1337961561' post='2972171']
This is what happens when Janax isn't in charge
[/quote]

Doubtful. Janax praised UE for the same reasons mentioned. It's important to mention he was around for the GPF signing so it shows he was willing to take risks on controversial alliances.

Congrats to both.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1337990956' post='2972480']
something something argent wants to get rolled.
[/quote]
It would be interesting to see you guys try rolling Argent. Congrats on the treaty to Argent and UE, good luck as well.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1337946593' post='2972077']
Congrats to Argent and UE on this. Gingervites is completely loveable. And to all the haters out there, more talk yet nothing else...

o/ Argent
o/ UE
[/quote]

Why you gotta lie? He's the scum of the planet

Congrats on the treaty you all

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1337940573' post='2972057']

Anyhow, I am not a fan of an entire show about ponies, but I remember trolling ponies day one back in the day and they are actually a good bunch.
[/quote]

Just caught this. It's an important point. Everyone who hasn't meet them laughs them off as lolponies, but the vast majority that have ever met them come away liking them. They're a pretty good group and as a result they have more friends than enemies out there.

Wow... well, ok.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1337914618' post='2971887']This game isn't about friendship, it's about politics.[/quote]
[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1337914735' post='2971889']
I've never perceived much of a difference[/quote]
Heh.

ooc: Oscar Wilde would approve.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1338151280' post='2973305']
Just caught this. It's an important point. Everyone who hasn't meet them laughs them off as lolponies, but the vast majority that have ever met them come away liking them. They're a pretty good group and as a result they have more friends than enemies out there.
[/quote]
Au contraire, mon ami, it is not the imagery they trot out here that draws my ire, but rather the mark on the ass of the alliance itself. This is an alliance founded by HoT. It always will be. That's their special trait. It is an alliance fundamentally hostile to my own; it cannot exist in another form. So I shall ever be their naysayer, though we are presently not enemies.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1337990956' post='2972480']
something something argent wants to get rolled.
[/quote]

You need a better hobby.

Whilst I may not like UE (I haven't spoken to them) I trust my allies decision.