Notice of Policing Action

I can only laugh at the people trying to make this into an issue.

Best of luck to you Tetris in resolving this.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337775838' post='2971041']
[size="7"][b]A Notice To Tetris[/b][/size]

From this Moment on this alliance is under the Protection of Kaskus seeing as Tetris has acted in trying to disband them.

We are currently in talk with their members and we will not see a fellow Micro disbanded by Tetris.
[/quote]
one of the funniest things I've read in a while. If only the nations involved weren't so tiny.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337775838' post='2971041']
[size="7"][b]A Notice To Tetris[/b][/size]

From this Moment on this alliance is under the Protection of Kaskus seeing as Tetris has acted in trying to disband them.

We are currently in talk with their members and we will not see a fellow Micro disbanded by Tetris.
[/quote]

Good show Kaskus...good show.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337777118' post='2971066']
Tetris haven't arbitrarily pulled the decision that this AA doesn't function out of their ass. A member of the AA attacked a Tetris member, the rest of the AA when approached said nothing, no response. As far as I know they've still said nothing, maybe Kaskus can provide more information as they claim to be in communication with them.

Tetris haven't gone out of their way looking for a micro to raid or an alliance to disband. They've made a set of decisions kicked off by an attack on them. The best outcome for all concerned would be for the members of the AA to actually say something.
[/quote]

False, a ghost. A nation with 3 or 4 days seniority. As for response, you PM me, I may not read it for 24 hours. ZOMGTHATMUSTTOTALLYMEANINOLONGERAMINAVIABLEAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tetris made horrible decisions based on nothing. The best outcome would have been for Tetris to just hit the rogue as 99% of CN alliances would have done. Frankly, I would rather Kaskus use Tetris's ideas and just hit Tetris immediately and state that they do not feel Tetris functions as an AA should function and thus, any member of Tetris who wishes to get out of war will have to leave the AA.

Wonder how much crying Tetris would do if those terms were reversed on them? A lot methinks.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337777295' post='2971067']
The idea that a 900k NS micro is being treated as ~tHe NeW hEgEmOnY~ is hilarious to me. We're so bad. :rolleyes:

I don't have any beef with Kaskus whatsoever. If they feel as though they have a CB on us by trying to retroactively enforce protection on this failed AA, well, that's their business.

In the interest of clearing this up for everyone, USMC123 already said that the "police action" was most likely going to be called off well before I woke up and came in here, as someone from the alliance had contacted us. I haven't had a chance to speak with him yet, though, which makes all of the nonsense going on ITT that much more irritating. In all likelihood, this would have ended up diffused by the end of the day. Wiki link: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Peoples_Republic_of_Independent_States
[/quote]

No, you are being treated as an idiotic alliance trying to flex whatever tiny muscles you apparently think you have. You are being ridiculed and laughed at. You don't scare basically anyone at all. Thus, you are in no way being treated as ~tHe NeW hEgEmOnY~ but instead more like #1 viable contestant for the WAE 4.0 contest.

As for the contacting. You mean to tell me you did not respond ASAP to a PM in game!!!!!! That is it, you have proven that your alliance obviously has no government and cannot function like a real AA. You should be attacked immediately and then have only individual surrender terms dictated to you since you did not respond to an in-game PM immediately.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337776376' post='2971052']
[s]I thought getting people out of a failed not-even "alliance" and sending them to any alliance of their choosing that has an actual working government and ties to the rest of the world would be a good way to keep them here.[/s]

Please attack us.
[/quote]

Do you want us to attack you?

I thought we were civilised, why dont you come talk to us first and see how that goes before asking us to do something you know we [b]WILL[/b] do.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1337778122' post='2971073']
No, you are being treated as an idiotic alliance trying to flex whatever tiny muscles you apparently think you have. You are being ridiculed and laughed at. You don't scare basically anyone at all. Thus, you are in no way being treated as ~tHe NeW hEgEmOnY~ but instead more like #1 viable contestant for the WAE 4.0 contest.

As for the contacting. You mean to tell me you did not respond ASAP to a PM in game!!!!!! That is it, you have proven that your alliance obviously has no government and cannot function like a real AA. You should be attacked immediately and then have only individual surrender terms dictated to you since you did not respond to an in-game PM immediately.
[/quote]

Then do it and quit running your mouth about a non-issue.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337778457' post='2971075']
Do you want us to attack you?

I thought we were civilised, why dont you come talk to us first and see how that goes before asking us to do something you know we [b]WILL[/b] do.
[/quote]

We have an open query at the moment. Not sure what the point of this post was.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337778784' post='2971076']
Then do it and quit running your mouth about a non-issue.
[/quote]

So, when you don't respond it is a non-issue? Yet when it is done to Tetris, it is a huge issue? Also, loving how you somehow gained some balls. Maybe I should hit you while wearing TIO's AA and hope my gov does not respond for 24 hours. Wonder what Tetris would do then? I guarantee it would not be the same thing as you did here.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1337779512' post='2971078']
So, when you don't respond it is a non-issue? Yet when it is done to Tetris, it is a huge issue? Also, loving how you somehow gained some balls. Maybe I should hit you while wearing TIO's AA and hope my gov does not respond for 24 hours. Wonder what Tetris would do then? I guarantee it would not be the same thing as you did here.
[/quote]

When have I ever not had balls? A lot of bad things can be said about both Tetris and myself, many of them true, however not having balls is nowhere near being on that list.

am I the only person who read the terms as

"we're going to attack you, get on our POW AA and stay there unless you want to join another alliance OR the war ends?"

because thats totally what I got out of that.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1337776484' post='2971056']
So, if a bunch of alliances got together and said that LSF does not function as an AA, they have the right to hit LSF and demand that every member of LSF leaves the AA simply because they "felt" the AA did not function as an alliance? Gotcha.
[/quote]
Theres my CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^ i !@#$@#$ love you doch!

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1337781603' post='2971089']
am I the only person who read the terms as

"we're going to attack you, get on our POW AA and stay there unless you want to join another alliance OR the war ends?"

because thats totally what I got out of that.
[/quote]

To me its like the Situation GOONs put Mongols into, Do as we say or you get Exterminated.

Therefore the reason why we are stepping in.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1337782150' post='2971098']
To me its like the Situation GOONs put Mongols into, Do as we say or you get Exterminated.

[/quote]
just tell them that their gov dosent function according to your beliefs that an AA should and attack them!

[/quote]

[09:34:00] <R> Kaskus attacks nations with NO aa's, not alliances. therefore we dont need a CB to raid, but we do when they wear an AA.

ARE THEY NOT MERCIFUL?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337774697' post='2971033']
Never before have the actions of one rogue caused so much butthurt in so many. For all of you complaining about Tetris's actions here, I'd love to know exactly how you would have handled the situation any differently.
[/quote]
The same way everyone handles a rogue:
Sanction the rogue, pound it into oblivion.

NATO has already shown : (1) that Tetris are idiots incapable of operating the aid screen to determine what NATO already knew, (2) that the nation in question is not a member of PRIS.

Because meatheads such as yourself who have no concept of objective judgement in situations involving even the most stupid of allies, I shall provide you with a current, real-world example: About a month ago, a member of Non Grata went off the reservation and rogued CoJ. We contacted all Senators within a few days and had him sanctioned. We engaged him ourselves like big boys. We understand bad decisions are made on the fly sometimes, so after round one, we let him alone to sort things out, he decided his mind was made up, so we've dealt with him in round 2.
Things we did not do: Go ask Non Grata for reps, or issue ultimata with 5-minute expirations, or declare war on an alliance we could handle by ourselves.

Tetris is a joke, and it will abandon this folly.

[/quote]

You claim to be in ready contact with the nations from the failed-AA, yet have refused to tell them where to find us or tell us who we should be talking to, on the grounds that you've decided we "aren't allowed to negotiate with them because you might extort them". In contrast to this, I told you that if you were able to produce a person who could legitimately represent the failed-AA, I would be more than happy to sit down and negotiate with both Kaskus and the failed-AA, and have told you that we would most likely be perfectly fine with white peace and being able to continue hitting the original rogue - which is what you and everyone else here claims to want. However, this was not good enough for you. At this point, the ball is no longer in our court. We cannot negotiate with an alliance without any representatives, and you claim that you have a CB and will attack us over this, despite refusing to allow the nations in question to negotiate on their own behalf, even with you at their side giving them guidance. I think you're bluffing and haven't had any contact with the nations in question, and are merely looking for an excuse to hit us. If that's what you want, then have at it, but if you really care about the well-being of the nations in question, we are not being unreasonable. If they are an alliance, they should be able to come tell us they want peace. It really is that simple.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337782020' post='2971096']
Theres my CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^ i !@#$@#$ love you doch!
[/quote]

Like I said NoV already used that one on LSF, but by all means go right ahead :ehm:

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1337782500' post='2971101']
[09:34:00] <R> Kaskus attacks nations with NO aa's, not alliances. therefore we dont need a CB to raid, but we do when they wear an AA.

ARE THEY NOT MERCIFUL?
[/quote]

[21:31] <Hereno> what's the difference between declaring on an alliance for no reason and raiding a single nation for no reason?

This shows that you think raiding one single nation is the same as attacking one WHOLE alliance.

Pretty much explains this whole situation.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337783035' post='2971105']
You claim to be in ready contact with the nations from the failed-AA, yet have refused to tell them where to find us or tell us who we should be talking to, on the grounds that you've decided we "aren't allowed to negotiate with them because you might extort them". In contrast to this, I told you that if you were able to produce a person who could legitimately represent the failed-AA, I would be more than happy to sit down and negotiate with both Kaskus and the failed-AA, and have told you that we would most likely be perfectly fine with white peace and being able to continue hitting the original rogue - which is what you and everyone else here claims to want. However, this was not good enough for you. At this point, the ball is no longer in our court. We cannot negotiate with an alliance without any representatives, and you claim that you have a CB and will attack us over this, despite refusing to allow the nations in question to negotiate on their own behalf, even with you at their side giving them guidance. I think you're bluffing and haven't had any contact with the nations in question, and are merely looking for an excuse to hit us. If that's what you want, then have at it, but if you really care about the well-being of the nations in question, we are not being unreasonable. If they are an alliance, they should be able to come tell us they want peace. It really is that simple.
[/quote]

Why would we need an excuse to hit you?

A. you invited us to attack you.
B. You did the same thing GOONs did to Mongols which EVERYONE knows Kaskus is against.

Therefore we have One valid reason and one invitation already.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337783035' post='2971105']
[/quote]
actions have reactions. actions have consequences, maybe kaskus dont care about your backpedaling and plans to deal you some consequences......if so hail kaskus!