Notice of Policing Action

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337747259' post='2970839']
We have also invited our allies to engage them at their will seeing as the alliance is all sub 7k NS nations.
[/quote]

I honestly hope that your allies have a bit more decency than this

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337764123' post='2970991']
Announcing this was a retarded move, because nobody here posting gives two !@#$% about the micro we're hitting, but honestly, had we not announced it at all and instead decided to relentlessly raid each and every one of them until they left Bob, not a single person posting here would have known or given a !@#$ apart from the Tetris members involved. Cry more.
[/quote]

Whether or not it was retarded, the announcement was still made and leaves it to be openly criticized by the rest of the community. Let this be a lesson for ya Tetris, don't go airing out your dirty laundry in the middle of the street next time. Oh and from the PRIS wiki:

[quote]
The PROIS has relations with Bull Moose and Sparta.[/quote]

Let's hope these relations blossom soon!

EDIT: FFS you guys didn't even attack the rogue. At least have the decency to call this an alliance-wide raid rather than covering it up as some sort of policing action...

Edited by MitchellBade

It is indeed a storm in a teacup. Tetris aren't being unreasonable here. If anything they're doing the nations on the AA a favour. An alliance with no leadership or structure, no connections and no communication with the outside world isn't an alliance at all.

This announcement is hardly muscle flexing, it's a simple statement of what's going on.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337747259' post='2970839']
Through this, we hope that the nations in this alliance can learn from their mistakes
[/quote]
I wish you luck, you seem to have a lot of learning to do.

[quote]no communication with the outside world isn't an alliance at all[/quote]

Like that's a bad thing.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337769230' post='2971009']
It is indeed a storm in a teacup. Tetris aren't being unreasonable here. If anything they're doing the nations on the AA a favour. An alliance with no leadership or structure, no connections and no communication with the outside world isn't an alliance at all.

This announcement is hardly muscle flexing, it's a simple statement of what's going on.
[/quote]

And here I was led to believe that "anarchy is the only viable alternative".

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337756137' post='2970965']
Nobody is gonna hit me, I changed my AA to see if they were willing to do more than the equivalent of taking candy from children.
[/quote]

Yes Mogar, we all see how brave you are down in the 16k NS range with nukes challenging nations without military wonders to come at you.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1337769145' post='2971007']
Whether or not it was retarded, the announcement was still made and leaves it to be openly criticized by the rest of the community. Let this be a lesson for ya Tetris, don't go airing out your dirty laundry in the middle of the street next time. Oh and from the PRIS wiki:

Let's hope these relations blossom soon!
[/quote]

25 contestants start the show,
but only 1 will survive.
It's not how you dance - it's who you know.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1337770207' post='2971016']
Let's just hope this venture ends up better than your last.
[/quote]

Now there was a dance floor
at the hottest night club in town.
Politicians and celebrities
always going to get down, get down.

And they won’t let me go in because I got no status.
I went there with my friends and they just laughed at us.

One of these days I’m gonna burn the whole thing to the ground.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337770819' post='2971017']
Now there was a dance floor
at the hottest night club in town.
Politicians and celebrities
always going to get down, get down.

And they won’t let me go in because I got no status.
I went there with my friends and they just laughed at us.

One of these days I’m gonna burn the whole thing to the ground.
[/quote]

Didn't realize it was Karaoke corner. Care to even attempt at a constructive conversation?

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337769230' post='2971009']=
[/quote]

I agree.. This is flexing muscles

[img]http://static8.businessinsider.com/image/4c2a24407f8b9a1635000200/flexing-muscles-strong.jpg[/img]

The OP is more like..

[img]http://www.dreamstime.com/little-boy-flexing-biceps-thumb13311739.jpg[/img]

:smug:

Good Luck Tetris!

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1337771133' post='2971018']
Didn't realize it was Karaoke corner. Care to even attempt at a constructive conversation?
[/quote]

And this time there are no feelings -
and it feels like there's no time.
And it feels like it's time to let my feelings do some talking
some time, every time, every time I dance with you!

Did I make a mistake when I turned it on?
Was my dance pattern right? Was my dance pattern wrong?
Did I make a mistake when I sang the song?
Was my vox too sexy? Was my vox too strong?

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1337771146' post='2971019']
I agree.. This is flexing muscles

[img]http://static8.businessinsider.com/image/4c2a24407f8b9a1635000200/flexing-muscles-strong.jpg[/img]

The OP is more like..

[img]http://www.dreamstime.com/little-boy-flexing-biceps-thumb13311739.jpg[/img]

:smug:

Good Luck Tetris!
[/quote]

I picture us more like this, actually:

[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s13.postimage.org/8uxhkk02f/arts_graphics_2003_1143802a.jpg[/img][/url]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1337771389' post='2971020']
And this time there are no feelings -
and it feels like there's no time.
And it feels like it's time to let my feelings do some talking
some time, every time, every time I dance with you!

Did I make a mistake when I turned it on?
Was my dance pattern right? Was my dance pattern wrong?
Did I make a mistake when I sang the song?
Was my vox too sexy? Was my vox too strong?
[/quote]

I can only imagine that your singing talents are on par with the great William Hung

[img]http://www.jozjozjoz.com/archives/WillHung.gif[/img]

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1337772067' post='2971023']
I can only imagine that your singing talents are on par with the great William Hung

[img]http://www.jozjozjoz.com/archives/WillHung.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Is that the best that you can do?
Because it really doesn't seem like you went ahead and thought it through.

[quote]
William Hung was offered a $25,000 advance on a record deal from Koch Entertainment in 2004.
[/quote]

Yelling 'til you turn blue.
But you better call that bluff before it goes ahead and calls you.
And I really don't care whose side you're on;
This here ain't a sprint - this is a marathon.

Never before have the actions of one rogue caused so much butthurt in so many. For all of you complaining about Tetris's actions here, I'd love to know exactly how you would have handled the situation any differently. Unless of course for some reason you allow rogues to go open season on your members. As for the baseless disbandment debate, that is !@#$@#$ ridiculous. They are individual surrender terms. If the people still on that AA can find someone to represent them then I'm sure Tetris will be willing to negotiate an end to the war. If the people on that AA can't manage to do that, then that alliance has ceased to exist as a functioning entity, no?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337774697' post='2971033']
Never before have the actions of one rogue caused so much butthurt in so many. For all of you complaining about Tetris's actions here, I'd love to know exactly how you would have handled the situation any differently. Unless of course for some reason you allow rogues to go open season on your members. As for the baseless disbandment debate, that is !@#$@#$ ridiculous. They are individual surrender terms. If the people still on that AA can find someone to represent them then I'm sure Tetris will be willing to negotiate an end to the war. If the people on that AA can't manage to do that, then that alliance has ceased to exist as a functioning entity, no?
[/quote]

The end times are surely near when I agree with you.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337774697' post='2971033']
[/quote]

I think what other people would do has been stated a couple of times, such as "drop 3mil and soilders on the rouges victim, stomp rogue into the ground," also not posting an annoucment and brining your idiocy to light would help a lot, so theres two things you could do differently.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1337775074' post='2971036']
I think what other people would do has been stated a couple of times, such as "drop 3mil and soilders on the rouges victim, stomp rogue into the ground," also not posting an annoucment and brining your idiocy to light would help a lot, so theres two things you could do differently.
[/quote]
Wait, so you really wouldn't militarily aid one of your members getting attacked by a rogue? Welp. As for the announcement, I seem to remember announcements being made [i]for[/i] people that declined to give public notice of their wars, such as NG on AGW overlords. So I don't think either of those points hold much weight.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1337775074' post='2971036']
[/quote]

Not exactly what would happen is it? If an Int nation got hit by a nation on another alliances AA you would contact that alliance, no?

In the normal run of things that alliance would confirm the nation was a ghost or a rogue and boot them. At that time you'd drop the aid and stomp the rogue possibly with the help of the alliance they went rogue from.

If that alliance didn't respond, didn't communicate at all, and further that alliance had lost all of it's leadership then the situation wouldn't be anything like normal.

Tetris have decided to take this action. I personally wouldn't have bothered but you can hardly paint them as the bad guys for doing it or claim they're flexing muscle by letting the world know what's going on.