Notice of Policing Action

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3604-oh-you.png[/img]
ITT Tetris acts like a retard, tries to look cool, falls on their face, try to make people think they're right...when everyone says they're wrong...

GG on the rogue handling guys...spectacular blitz?

Clearly you are just smarter than the rest of us. One one hand, you say the alliance has no leadership, they all.. vanished .. overnight. You could not be bothered to try for more than 24 hours to work this out with any members. You then essentially declare war on the alliance (that has no gov to negotiate for its peace terms as an alliance), then you post THIS...

-Resign from the Peoples Republic of Independent States

-Change their alliance affiliation to "Tetris POW"

-In order to leave the Tetris POW AA, they must join an alliance of their choice that we approve of.

So.. if the only viable means for them to exit this "policing" action is to resign from the AA, and join an alliance that you (LMAO) approve of.... is that not, in the end, the same as disbanding the alliance? I mean, I know you want to be clever with your wording, so you can live by a technicality, but you literally fool nobody. And you literally look worse than a combination of RyanGDI, Ezequiel, and Battallion right now. Achieving THAT status though, was not easy to do, so kudos to you on that.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337752109' post='2970912']
13 of the 14 nations on the AA will be attacked for no reason, and their only way out of it is to join an alliance that you approve of, which means you would rather see PRIS disbanded than to actually solve this, for all we know, they haven't even read the message sent to their leadership yet.
[/quote]

Read RIGHT above that line. ;)

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337752255' post='2970917']
Read RIGHT above that line. ;)
[/quote]
Read Rush's post, you can attempt to word it so it looks better than it is, but it doesn't change what you're doing.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337750678' post='2970888']
you support disbandment over 1k ns rogues? I'd like to see NsO or Tetris try this against an alliance that actually has political connections and see how well it goes.
[/quote]

If you take any government's opinion other than my own, and interpret their beliefs and viewpoints as alliance policy, you are sorely mistaken. The only one whose words can reflect that are my own.

If you, however, think that my alliance would be stupid enough to not just individually handle the rogue, give zero $%&@s, and be done with us, you are also sorely mistaken.

Before taking a shot at my alliance, please try a little harder. I certainly don't think an OWF topic was required for this, however.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1337752384' post='2970921']
If you take any government's opinion other than my own, and interpret their beliefs and viewpoints as alliance policy, you are sorely mistaken. The only one whose words can reflect that are my own.

If you, however, think that my alliance would be stupid enough to not just individually handle the rogue, give zero $%&@s, and be done with us, you are also sorely mistaken.

Before taking a shot at my alliance, please try a little harder. I certainly don't think an OWF topic was required for this, however.
[/quote]

If only your allies were so wise.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1337752477' post='2970923']
If only your allies were so wise.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337752621' post='2970924']
Rush beat me to it, but yeah, I wouldn't expect NsO to do anything remotely close to this EvR.
[/quote]

Good, the peanut gallery isn't entirely full of idiots. I'm pleased.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1337752398' post='2970922']
Enumerate the mistakes of the 13 to 14 nations that didn't attack you.
[/quote]
Oh, c'mon Biff. You're going to have to define [i]enumerate[/i] so USMC knows what you mean.

USMC, what Biff asked is for you to [i]list the mistakes[/i] of each nation in PRIS that didn't attack you and the reasons why you are attacking them.

Well, their wiki says they are trying to resolve the issue with Tetris and that there is to be no tech raiding anymore. Apparently Someone in your alliance has either not answered a PM or has not relayed the information.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Peoples_Republic_of_Independent_States

Their leader, ThisIsSparta998, has apparently deleted. He just took over on the 22nd of May. I am sure that in your indomitable charity you will grant leniency to the rest of the 'aa'

Edited by Judge X

Let's see if anyone in Tetris hits Mogar.

Tetris making Goons look good since May 23 2012[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1337753104' post='2970931']
Well, their wiki says they are trying to resolve the issue with Tetris and that there is to be no tech raiding anymore. Apparently Someone in your alliance has either not answered a PM or has not relayed the information.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Peoples_Republic_of_Independent_States

Their leader, ThisIsSparta998, has apparently deleted. He just took over on the 22nd of May. I am sure that in your indomitable charity you will grant leniency to the rest of the 'aa'
[/quote]

I'd bet we never got a PM BECAUSE he got deleted. At any rate, in rsponse to your mocking tone, yes. We will be

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337748020' post='2970845']
Last time people didn't post, people cried about it. Get over it.

e: It's a 14 man AA whose leadership disappeared overnight. Rather than have the nations all disappear from the game, we are attempting to help them have a real go at CN.
[/quote]

By attacking them, and making their community implode? Nice one...

You're giving them the impression that CN is hostile to...well, anything.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337753374' post='2970932']
I support Tetris and their war on micros.
[/quote]

This, Trotsky knows what he's talking about guys...I think...Eh, close enough

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337753374' post='2970932']
I support Tetris and their war on micros.
[/quote]

Wait! I missed this! How can it be that the Red Menace does not support the small, puny workers of the attacked alliance?! Perhaps there is a place for you in Nordreich after all, you budding Imperialist :awesome:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1337754616' post='2970945']
The moralists sure seem to be out in force tonight.
[/quote]
Rush Sykes is a moralist? I'll let him answer that.

It's not so much that the moralists are out in force, it's more that we are anti-stupid.

Edited by Jaiar