Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1337750052' post='2970874']
So apparently, in Tetris, if someone commits a crime, they bomb your whole entire block. What a stupid , stupid thing to do.
[/quote]
I figured I would fix that for you Rush.
[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337750079' post='2970875']
Nah. It was just ignoring our PMs altogether, and we asked for 50 tech (less than three mil, and not really unreasonable after the repeat attacks/lack of peace etc).
[/quote]
send your dude 3mil, they anarchy the attacker, attacker can't re declare war, problem solved, if they declare again, bomb that nation into oblivion, you're declaring on a bunch of people who did nothing to your alliance.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. It was just ignoring our PMs altogether, and we asked for 50 tech (less than three mil, and not really unreasonable after the repeat attacks/lack of peace etc).
[/quote]

You really think you have the right to ask reps for a rogue? Mayhaps you need to learn what a "rogue" is.

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1337749933' post='2970873']
You blew a rogue out of proportion and turned it into a police action against that alliance.
Leniency is not disbanding that alliance and making all fight for the actions of one rogue.
You took a dump on your allies first with this announcement.

You really made my argument for me. You're not clever after all.

Try again.
[/quote]

Lol. Since pretty much every war on this planet didn't get started from once person's actions. :rolleyes:

And yes, we totally dumped all over our allies because we totally didn't talk to all of them before doing this. Nice Again.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1337750052' post='2970874']
So apparently, in Tetris, if someone commits a crime, they bomb your whole family. What a stupid , stupid thing to do.
[/quote]

Read above. By that logic no war would happen ever.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337750300' post='2970882']
Lol. Since pretty much every war on this planet didn't get started from once person's actions. :rolleyes:

And yes, we totally dumped all over our allies because we totally didn't talk to all of them before doing this. Nice Again.
[/quote]
I don't think even the most bloodthirsty of alliances would try to disband an alliance over a 1k ns rogue, I could get a friend to start a nation and have them be twice that size in 5 minutes, and you did dump over your allies, because you very well might lose a few over this.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337750401' post='2970883']
I don't think even the most bloodthirsty of alliances would try to disband an alliance over a 1k ns rogue, I could get a friend to start a nation and have them be twice that size in 5 minutes, and you did dump over your allies, because you very well might lose a few over this.
[/quote]
Considering that they've talked with us here in glorious Sakura-land, I can say the following:

"[b]No, they will not lose us as allies.[/b]"

Kindly try again, though. It was amusing :v:

[/quote]

How much cash do you think most 1200 NS nations have on hand? If you admit that you are just trying to give them a chance to succeed on Bob, then you clearly don't think they have one now and logically cannot think they know how to do everything but run an alliance (like deal tech to have cash on hand).

And really? He ignored your messages for a whole day? What a GRAND offense that must be. Congratulations on attacking a 7000 NS nation because his 1100 NS alliance mate of a couple days rogued you. I'm sure it will teach everyone a lesson about messing with Tetris. Congrats on the awesome blitz?

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1337750560' post='2970887']
How much cash do you think most 1200 NS nations have on hand? If you admit that you are just trying to give them a chance to succeed on Bob, then you clearly don't think they have one now and logically cannot think they know how to do everything but run an alliance (like deal tech to have cash on hand).

And really? He ignored your messages for a whole day? What a GRAND offense that must be. Congratulations on attacking a 7000 NS nation because his 1100 NS alliance mate of a couple days rogued you. I'm sure it will teach everyone a lesson about messing with Tetris. Congrats on the awesome blitz?
[/quote]
every single nation should log in daily, or else!
[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1337750553' post='2970885']
Considering that they've talked with us here in glorious Sakura-land, I can say the following:

"[b]No, they will not lose us as allies.[/b]"

Kindly try again, though. It was amusing :v:
[/quote]
you support disbandment over 1k ns rogues? I'd like to see NsO or Tetris try this against an alliance that actually has political connections and see how well it goes.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337750188' post='2970880']
look out bob, tetris is flexing their muscles!
[/quote]

This seems like exactly what it is, because what other reason is there to be this harsh?

I can see the importance of flexing muscles, but I think this takes it a bit too far. I'm all for being a cold-hearted witch, but this is a little icy for my taste, I think.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337750401' post='2970883']
[/quote]

Have you read any posts itt? The only accurate part was "I could get a friend to start a nation and have them be twice that size in 5 minutes,"

For those that are going on about posting about this, you would have cried had we not posted this, so get over it.

@rush in regards to "You really think you have the right to ask reps for a rogue? Mayhaps you need to learn what a "rogue" is."

I would certainly hope your first reaction to a noob in Tetris hitting TLR wouldn't be to blow that Tetris nation up. Normally you approach the leadership no?

Come on. Disband a score of Newbs trying to make it over one A-hole? I mean you didn't have 3 nations to thoroughly work him over? In my experience a complimentary message to GOONS always works when they are too small, but I digress, he was attacking one of your nations. Like an earlier post stated, 3 mil/2k Soldiers and you could have charged the attackee a 50 tech fund for helping them out.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337750787' post='2970893']
Have you read any posts itt? The only accurate part was "I could get a friend to start a nation and have them be twice that size in 5 minutes,"

For those that are going on about posting about this, you would have cried had we not posted this, so get over it.

@rush in regards to "You really think you have the right to ask reps for a rogue? Mayhaps you need to learn what a "rogue" is."

I would certainly hope your first reaction to a noob in Tetris hitting TLR wouldn't be to blow that Tetris nation up. Normally you approach the leadership no?
[/quote]
I've read the posts, you said their leadership disappeared overnight, when the war was declared literally yesterday, even amongst the more active alliances, you give them a 24 hour grace period, which you seem to have decided wasn't needed, and you're openly declaring war against the other 15 nations because of the one rogue, underline the parts of this post that aren't correct please.

[/quote]

I can tell you this bro. Never in my career in CN, would I consider hitting any innocent nations on an AA that ONE person rogued me from. That, however, might change if a Tetris nation ever made that mistake.

You point out people would have cried if you made no announcement. The reality is, had you just hit the rogue, like 99.9% of other alliances who do not have brain-dead leadership would do, nobody would have a) notice or b ) cared.

Edit: I would also hope that I would not condemn an entire AA after 1 day of missed messages. The difference is, I get it, you dont.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[/quote]
We are crying now, literally, because of how awful this announcement is. It's that bloody awful that I actually feel physical pain...my pancreas hurts.

I'm sure TLR would approach and when you told them the nation was a rogue they would deal with the nation. TLR wouldn't make a topic announcing a police action against the entire alliance. USMC, you need some schools in your nation or what? Why don't you know this already?

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1337750560' post='2970887']

And really? He ignored your messages for a whole day? What a GRAND offense that must be. Congratulations on attacking a 7000 NS nation because his 1100 NS alliance mate of a couple days rogued you. I'm sure it will teach everyone a lesson about messing with Tetris. [b]Congrats on the awesome blitz?[/b][/quote]

Hey now, noobs tend to be noobs for a reason :P

You say that as if we wouldn't be flexible. Had he replied saying they can't pay that, we would have been more than happy to work something out.

The responses in here amaze me. Do you people not realize there are alliances with raid rules that allow harsher treatment than what we are doing?

@Jaiar: Oh yeah, I forgot I didn't approach the leadership! Oh wait...

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1337750710' post='2970890']
I approve of this shameless muscle-flexing.
[/quote]

NG approves of an action taken by Tetris. Tetris have become toadies. Welcome to the dark side Ken.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337751206' post='2970903']

You say that as if we wouldn't be flexible. Had he replied saying they can't pay that, we would have been more than happy to work something out.

The responses in here amaze me. Do you people not realize there are alliances with raid rules that allow harsher treatment than what we are doing?
[/quote]
I disagree with GOONS raid policies as well as what you're doing here, but Sardonic also isn't stupid enough to post an announcement that is explicitly stating your goal is to disband the alliance and not expect some type of whining.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337751206' post='2970903']

@Jaiar: Oh yeah, I forgot I didn't approach the leadership! Oh wait...
[/quote]

I don't like those raid rules either, at least they admit that they are pirates and scalawags. I fail to understand how your time frame allows for you to "be flexible". Reps in 36 hours or your entire alliance dies seems, what what's the opposite of flexible? Not !@#$%y... oh, right: inflexible.

I hope you never happen to have an exam or important meeting on the day someone comes looking to discuss such a matter with Tetris... They might only be "flexible" enough to wait 18 hours before disbanding you... if they have enough noobs to get your bottom half that is.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1337751390' post='2970907']
I disagree with GOONS raid policies as well as what you're doing here, but Sardonic also isn't stupid enough to post an announcement that is explicitly stating your goal is to disband the alliance and not expect some type of whining.
[/quote]

Point to me exactly where we said we are going to disband the alliance?

I mean, since we explicitly stated it and all.

@Don, no, we just needed a reply. Anything really.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337751875' post='2970911']
Point to me exactly where we said we are going to disband the alliance?

I mean, since we explicitly stated it and all.

@Don, no, we just needed a reply. Anything really.
[/quote]
[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337747259' post='2970839']
[quote]-Resign from the Peoples Republic of Independent States

-Change their alliance affiliation to "Tetris POW"

-In order to leave the Tetris POW AA, they must join an alliance of their choice that we approve of.[/quote]

Through this, we hope that the nations in this alliance can learn from their mistakes as well as join an alliance that will help them play and enjoy the game more. That is all.
[/quote]
13 of the 14 nations on the AA will be attacked for no reason, and their only way out of it is to join an alliance that you approve of, which means you would rather see PRIS disbanded than to actually solve this, for all we know, they haven't even read the message sent to their leadership yet.