Notice of Policing Action

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1338877871' post='2977354']
Tetris: Always seeming to make people lash out for unnecessary reasons
[/quote]
People must have had nightmares of the upper levels in Tetris to cause such grief.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1338878819' post='2977360']
People must have had nightmares of the upper levels in Tetris to cause such grief.
[/quote]

Is this the same upper tier that handled Legions so well? Nah, I didn't think so.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338879400' post='2977362']
Is this the same upper tier that handled Legions so well? Nah, I didn't think so.
[/quote]

It's the upper tier that had you get yourself kicked out of GOONS and have to pay them a ransom of 90 million so that you could exit peace mode. Why you decide to come and post nonsense in all of our threads almost a year after our original meeting is beyond me, especially seeing as how it always ends in you making yourself look incredibly foolish.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1338881122' post='2977369']
It's the upper tier that had you get yourself kicked out of GOONS and have to pay them a ransom of 90 million so that you could exit peace mode. Why you decide to come and post nonsense in all of our threads almost a year after our original meeting is beyond me, especially seeing as how it always ends in you making yourself look incredibly foolish.
[/quote]

WRONG, that would be my spying on goons that made me pay the paltry sum of 90 million. Funnily enough, that 90 million was about 89 million more than your 2nd strongest nation had at the time :D

Incredibly foolish, says the man that got caught dropping intel on that other place, then got spanked by Legion and had to be saved by your allies, then again started nonsense and have your allies fix your problems. Something seems familiar here? That's right, you needing VE daddy to fix all your problems.

That, and your alliance is inherently !@#$.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338882425' post='2977375']
WRONG, that would be my spying on goons that made me pay the paltry sum of 90 million. Funnily enough, that 90 million was about 89 million more than your 2nd strongest nation had at the time :D

Incredibly foolish, says the man that got caught dropping intel on that other place, then got spanked by Legion and had to be saved by your allies, then again started nonsense and have your allies fix your problems. Something seems familiar here? That's right, you needing VE daddy to fix all your problems.

That, and your alliance is inherently !@#$.
[/quote]

You like to bring up your "catching" me posting your spied "warchest" (and I use that term lightly) on CNtel, but it's funny how you never actually did anything about it. I already explained to you that the only reason I didn't just post it straight to the OWF was because it would have forced GOONS to do something on your behalf to save face. Seeing as how my plan worked out perfectly and you like to bring that up every time we talk, it seems that I really got to you. And, of course, this event alone makes it funny that you'd call out anyone, ever, for having a shoddy warchest when you were over 30k NS with well under 100m saved up. I keep hearing how VE fixes our problems, but they're ODP allies and sat out during Legion. This line of argument is tired and silly, and just shows how unoriginal you are. And then you resort to generic !@#$-flinging at the end. I'd like to be able to tell you that you've lost your spark, but I don't think you were ever very good at this to begin with.

Edited by Hereno